Author Topic: Morli, Ginger, why am I blacklisted?  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Morli, Ginger, why am I blacklisted?
« on: September 26, 2006, 12:58:42 PM »
Im posting from work right now, however, I can no longer post from home because I keep getting a message saying that malicious activity was detected from my IP address at home.  Ive never posted anything like spam, and I dont have viruses or spyware on the machine (I have a mac, so this is most probable).  Can we get this lifted?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
Please keep this druggie blacklisted!

Offline TechJockey

• View Profile
Re: Morli, Ginger, why am I blacklisted?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 01:30:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Carmel""
Im posting from work right now, however, I can no longer post from home because I keep getting a message saying that malicious activity was detected from my IP address at home.  Ive never posted anything like spam, and I dont have viruses or spyware on the machine (I have a mac, so this is most probable).  Can we get this lifted?

Thanks!

Umm... did you try emailing Ginger?

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Re: Morli, Ginger, why am I blacklisted?
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 01:38:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Carmel""

Thanks!

It's a glitch, you're not blacklisted. You're not the first this has happened to. Email Ginger or YIM her at antigen_1226.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 02:36:17 PM »
Ginger's a druggie too.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
What I did to make it work
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 07:42:28 PM »
I had trouble logging in at the library.  I would type fornits.com into the address bar and get all sorts of weird crap.  Then I tried something different.  I typed in    wwf.fornits.com and Whammo!
I had the new page, new format and the works.  There is a chick who works for the library who was former Staff Trainee in Milton Roy who deleted the old pathway.   Go figure, I cannot remember her name, but she was fat and whiney and had an older brother named Jim and a younger brother who looked like Little Joe from Bonanza named Mike.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: What I did to make it work
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 10:16:01 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
I had trouble logging in at the library.  I would type fornits.com into the address bar and get all sorts of weird crap.  Then I tried something different.  I typed in    wwf.fornits.com and Whammo!
I had the new page, new format and the works.  There is a chick who works for the library who was former Staff Trainee in Milton Roy who deleted the old pathway.   Go figure, I cannot remember her name, but she was fat and whiney and had an older brother named Jim and a younger brother who looked like Little Joe from Bonanza named Mike.

That must be Cecil the diesel......er....I mean Cecilia.  ::puke::