Author Topic: The childish section, reserved for Jimbo  (Read 4018 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The childish section, reserved for Jimbo
« on: September 20, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »
Here you go Jimbo, this is a thread all for you, so that you can post all your childish sayings in here and have some respect for the new comers.
Jimbo, cry me a river in here like you always do.
 :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:
Tell all the newcomers about your inferior POS Korean economy car you drive which you are so proud of.
Tell all the newcomers how bad life has treated you and doesnt seem to be getting any better even in your mid 40's.
Cry us a river Jimbo.  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Now that you single handedly disrespected the Dawn B. thread and the Pope thread, maybe the people that started those threads can come here and disrespect this wonderful thread I made for you???
You have been a thorn at this sites board for too long of a time now,.You have pretended to be other people at times, you have implicated innocent people of wrong doings and continue to distrupt this board.
This is your very own personal place to do it Jimbo. Chow...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 08:52:26 AM »
I love it. BTW everytime I say goodbye to someone i say "chow,chow" have not heard many people except one girl I lived with in Alphabet city say it. My husband also says it. Along with his entire family. Thats where I got it from.

So is Jimbo Artie? Or is Jimbo someone who has pretended to be Artie? It seems like a kawinkidink that they are both in their 40's.  Did they both go to Elan at the same time? I used to think that Artie was being given a raw deal. Then I read all those crazy assed posts that were written by him (or an imposter).
Now I am confused as to who's who. I can tell different people by their writing style and the types of words they use. But some people are pretty freakin good at imitating. This imposter crap is done to rile crap up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 09:39:32 AM »
Artie is NOT Jimbo, Jimbo = Xres8182, and yes I think he went to Elan with Artie. Artie is no angel, but I do have to say Artie wasn't responsible for ALL the posts which I thought were from him, and this is an honest mistake made.

Though Art does post outrageous content about Jordan and his family. After doing some homework, I found out that it is Jimbo who has been posting the "baiting type arguments" that simply rile up this board.

Jimbo who's real name is Jimmy also has in the past pretended to be Artie in certain circumstances and wrote off the wall shit like Artie has had in the past.

The "I invite you under my desk for oral sex thing" was originally Arties saying.
Jimbo will only post stupid content when not logged in under his screen name (Xres8181) he uses the guest option to let off his immature side.

He likes to accuse certain people like Jordan and Jordans family members for certain content written here at this board. But as far as the bickering going back and forth between Jordan and Jimbo and Artie, the way I see it is Jordan was provoked first by them.

Artie also has criticized the stories regarding the hi-yuh-yuh as well as Jimbo. Those stories were meant to be of a humours nature and any normal person would decipher that. I assumed they took offense to the hi-yuh-yuh simply because they were Elan supporters and didn't find it to be humorous, but then again Jimbo and Artie both lack humor.

I know this thing with Jimbo will never end, he'll contiune to bait this forum and be this boards thorning troll for time to come.
What I really found funny is how Jimbo used the term "Hi-Jacking a thread" when he in fact hi-jacked the thread in the first place.

All he does is speak of shit-eating and shit this, shiteaters that. I don't know, maybe he really likes shit and eats it, who knows?

Word of advice, just avoid these two clowns Artie and Jimbo, they say that they have a cause here at this forum, but the only cause I see is they bait and disrupt this forum and love leaking their garbage about Jordan and his family.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 09:53:10 AM »
Gotta love the paranoid delusions

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Gotta love the paranoid delusions

WoW ! Are we growing up now?? No shiteating, shiteaters, or shit this and shit that responses from you?? I must be at another fornits board.

Paranoid delusions? So now I take it you are in complete denial right?
You're busted Jimbo, I know what you did on this board and what you have been doing. Make no mistake about it. I've had conversations with you in the past, and they were constructive from both sides. But this bullshit of yours which you have been doing stoops to an all time low.

I really dont care or give a shit if you get insulted over the hi-yuh-yuh story thing, it wasnt meant to insult you in any way nor depict you in it. You stood against it firmly i might add and for waht reasons? Because you condone what went on up there in elan?

Those mother-fuckers fucked with teens everyday from what I witnessed there in 88, I see it as payback, letting of steam, whatever you call it. I dont come to your house and swim in your toilet, so don't go pissing in my pool.

Rosenberg, Kruglik, Gottlieb, Roy, Flynne, they all abused the hell out of us, or at least tried. I find it hard to believe that I could come across anyone who would condone that.

This entire concept (Fornits) was created by Ginger for the sole purpose of exposing these abusive types of places. All you say is we went down to a water downed version of elan, which maybe true, but why the hostility towards the later residents you hold?

Artie, Jimmy, yes I will give you that , that is you had a ruffer time during your experience at elan, I guess the further back you go into history of that place, the worse it was. But you guys complain about stupid shit, like two old ladies bickering over a coupon in a super market.

You continuesly insult Jordan and his family for what?? Why, you had a run in with them 4 years ago and didnt like what they had to say? Here you are 4 years later still complaining and bickering and bashing them for whatever reasons you can find.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 11:25:08 AM »
You don't know who I am fool. I do however know you to be a nazi homo. chow

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You don't know who I am fool. I do however know you to be a nazi homo. chow

If I dont know who you are, then why on earth are you responding to this thread?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Silly Jimbo, what, did you think I was born yesterday?

There is proof all over that it was YOU who has been baiting this forum and pretending to be Art. P-R-O-O-F.

Next time you want to play mind games with people, try covering your tracks.

:cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  cry me a river Jimbo  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 02:25:22 PM »
Maybe because he likes to see an idiot rant and rave

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 04:19:29 PM »
How I L-O-V-E to see people quoting my words from other posts!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »
How I love to see Jimbo  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  me a river.

:cry2: Jimmy
 :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 05:09:03 PM »
Could someone tell me what's going on here? I just tuned in and the rest of this site is rather boring at the moment.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 05:11:03 PM »
The same old homo shiteaters jackin each other off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:25:07 PM »
cry us a river? wtf is that ain't that some faggot ass justin timbrlake bullshit. youz gotz issues

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 08:18:02 PM »
im still laughing ... who is  impersonating art?? notart  always insisted he wasnt art,...  dave, or doug,, your just to stupid to realize youve been wrong all along.... i gave the name shiteaters to those that  spew nuthin but hatred and filth on this board. i dont  care that you cant stand a taste of your own medicine,,,,  

and of course, typing  styles are as  personal as fingerprints,,, who could possibly change them,,
 thats just to stupid to even address....

the shiteaters will continue to disrupt any real conversation here,, its the only thing that keeps them connected to the only home they knew,, pity them
 are we having fun yet??

hows that trace comming? how much are you willing to spend??

do you hear us laughing  when you try to sleep??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 08:56:35 PM »
Dear dirty cocksucker,bag licker Dave
Pick a thread and stay in it,then you wont have to make a bigger ass outa yourself than you have thus far
Signed
Your transvestite lover that no longer wants anything to do with you after learning about your relationship with JJ