Author Topic: HLA Testimonials  (Read 18384 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 10:12:06 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You are so big on parents naming programs, but you won't say where he went after HLA.  I am not staff and have never set foot near the place.  The kid was alive at HLA and alive at the subsequent program, and died while living at home and attending community college.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist (but obviously takes more brains than YOU have) to lead one to think they would need a whole lot more information to conclude that HLA didn't help him at all or actually harmed him.  Maybe the parents are the best judge of that.  Oh, wait- the parents want donations to go to HLA. Wonder why they would do that after wasting all that money there?

Probably because they were lied to like most other parents.

Here's the facts laid out for you as simply as I can put them.

This kid was at HLA for 20 months. He while there may have tried to kill himself.

Upon leaving hla he still had unresolved issues and so went to another program for an undetermined amount of time.

After that program he went home and enrolled in a community college where still having unresolved issues needed to be medicated, which apparently led to his death.

So you see professor A leads to B leads to C. If A never occurs you cant well make it to C now can you?

Now riddle me this;. if you have no connection and no affiliation with hla, why are you here?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 10:14:56 AM »
I thought I was HLA staff?  Make up your mind.
:silly:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 10:15:24 AM »
"from the first posting of the obit forward"

Talk about anger- but we all knew you had a big problem with that, didn't we, Bobby.

Sure you aren't trying to bring the school down.  It's your sad litttle mission in life.  You don't give a shit about  this kid or his family, and you have no idea where he went after HLA or what his experiences there were.  Funny how this is the FIRST time one of you idiots won't mention a program by name.  Funny, now that I think of it.

you are an angry, vile bitch.  why do you come here to further abuse these kids?  you didn't give SHIT when you sent your own spawn to carlbrook, did you?  no, you didn't.  explain how you care about this kid more than you did about your own.

how's it feel to want?  we tell eachother via PM's what's going on.  we know and have named the program he went to after HLA - just not to you.  the fact is that it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, so go back to ST where you can get the attention you so desperately need.  you're getting nothing out of anyone here, bitch.  so go fuck yourself.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 10:18:55 AM »
"from the first posting of the obit forward"

Talk about anger- but we all knew you had a big problem with that, didn't we, Bobby.

Sure you aren't trying to bring the school down.  It's your sad litttle mission in life.  You don't give a shit about  this kid or his family, and you have no idea where he went after HLA or what his experiences there were.  Funny how this is the FIRST time one of you idiots won't mention a program by name.  Funny, now that I think of it.

Did we? So now we are talking to a staff member then? Which is it? If so there are a number of issues on here for you to address. If not then please offer up the basis for your claim.

As to my "sad little mission in life" well if it was my mission in life I don't know that many people would consider it sad, but rather righteous and justified. However the fact remains the same one of my "sad little goals in life" is to expose hla to the entire world, let everyone who wants to know what the truth about that place really is. As I said before if the school closes down as a result of that its not due to my actions-but theirs.

I see no reason to mention what program he was in, only because you're obviously chomping at the bit to get it. Call his parents if youre so close with them. I'm sure they'd be happy to share the information with you as well.

In the mean time I'm glad you find it funny, let me tell you what I think of as funny. You call us idiots yet we've been right on the money on everything. Youve claimed for months we we'rent accomplishing anything and no one paid attention to us.

Yet look at things now.

That is funny.  :rofl:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 10:19:39 AM »
I thought I was HLA staff?  Make up your mind.

You make up yours. You seem to have some sort of vested interest in them, yet you claim to not be staff.

Which is it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 10:28:47 AM »
Who is Professsor A?  I never sent a spawn to Carlbrook.  I like the civilized states, thank you.
I'm doing some professional research on teen suicides, and, yes, I care about each and every one.  Do you?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 10:35:07 AM »
Oh my fault I missed the comma.

Tell us more about your "professional research". Who is it for? What is your hypothesis? Are you a grad student or undergrad?

Further why would this particular case interest you. He didnt kill himself.

What does your research have to do with RTC's or Theraputic Boarding Schools? Espically in light of you being some sort of advocate for them? Are you unaware how many teens have committed suicide in these places? Why dont you research that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2006, 10:35:41 AM »
Who is Professsor A?  I never sent a spawn to Carlbrook.  I like the civilized states, thank you.
I'm doing some professional research on teen suicides, and, yes, I care about each and every one.  Do you?

So you're just here to further your own agenda. (That's a statement not a question.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2006, 10:44:14 AM »
I am here because I am interested in the controversy over teen help programs AND am researching teen (and younger) suicides.  I consider drug ODs (pharmaceutical and recreational), whether accidental or intentional, worth exploring.  
I am a published author, but am not willing to disclose any information on this site because of the way people are treated here.
The death of teens/young adults following programs may be due to demons that could not have been driven out by any sort of treatment.  OR-the lack of a good transition plan for re-entering the real world may be a problem.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2006, 10:50:20 AM »
You're treated this way because you asked for it. People come on here seeking information and help all the time. Its given freely but when you come on here attacking people, and their positions no one is going to be respectfull towards you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2006, 11:02:59 AM »
I am here because I am interested in the controversy over teen help programs AND am researching teen (and younger) suicides.  I consider drug ODs (pharmaceutical and recreational), whether accidental or intentional, worth exploring.  
I am a published author, but am not willing to disclose any information on this site because of the way people are treated here.
The death of teens/young adults following programs may be due to demons that could not have been driven out by any sort of treatment.  OR-the lack of a good transition plan for re-entering the real world may be a problem.

So basically you have no first hand experience with HLA as either a parent or a student, yet you come on this site and make claims/statements that make it sound like you do have first hand experience with HLA.

That's the same type of manipulation we've all been subjected to at HLA - that's why you're treated the way you are.....  RB's correct: you asked for it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2006, 11:05:15 AM »

suuuurrre you are.  a "published author"?  my ass.  you're the same troll that's trolling the TTI forum.  we all know that already.  as i said before - fuck off.

if you were a "published author" you might actually have some skills surrounding how to do research and extract pertinent information from a prospective source.  what you are is an inflammatory troll who is now very angry that you can't yell and stomp your feet to snap everyone to attention.  BYE!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2006, 02:01:56 PM »

Wow. Interesting. What other programs have you researched? What attracted you to the HLA forum specifically? I mean, there are hundreds to pick from.
What have you found in your research about suicide and overdose? I've done quiet a bit of research in those areas as well. We might discuss that in another thread.
Regarding your musing about "demons that could not be driven out", you might consider that Behavior Modification is not the appropriate "treatment" for every demon out there, (if it's good for anything at all), particularly serious mental distress.
One post-program suicide was due to the threat of being sent back. His lame-brained mother kept a gun on top of the refrigerator. He grabbed it and shot himself in the head. I tend to think that some of these kids buck the system, which can result in their death, because they'd rather have been dead than isolated from the real world, analyzed/ critiqued 24/7, controlled, manipulated, under the guise of "therapy".
You might also consider exploring alternatives to isolation and BM. This is not "treatment" by any ethical sense of the term.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2006, 12:02:11 AM »
Researcher, here's something for your consideration:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... ht=#224513
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
"Probably because they were lied to like most other parents.

Here's the facts laid out for you as simply as I can put them.

This kid was at HLA for 20 months. He while there may have tried to kill himself.

Upon leaving hla he still had unresolved issues and so went to another program for an undetermined amount of time.

After that program he went home and enrolled in a community college where still having unresolved issues needed to be medicated, which apparently led to his death. "

Robert Devin Bruce:

You are making alot of assumptions here.  By saying that he 'may" have tried to kill himself while at HLA, you are only trying to stir things up.

I can just as easily say that while at HLA you may have tried to kill yourself.  You may have destroyed property.  You may have been arrested.  You may have broken the sex agreement with a variety of male and female students.  You may have snuck drugs onto campus and shared them with 13 year olds who had no prior history of drug use.  You MAY have done all of these things.

Yes, Patrick still had unresolved issues.  Doesn't everyone.

What proof do you have that Patricks death was of anything but natural causes?  I would really like to know.  How did his medication lead to his death?  The assumption that many are making is that he killed himself.  I hope to God for his family that that is not the case.