Author Topic: Exercise Raps  (Read 1251 times)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Exercise Raps
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:25:50 AM »
It's too bad that exercise raps weren't a little more like this...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
Re: Exercise Raps
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:54:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Frank Discussion""

damn....now that's rough

:o
EOW  

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Re: Exercise Raps
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 10:29:49 PM »
Quote from: ""Frank Discussion""

Well Frank, now that we're using our brand-spanking new BD/SM therapy?, that is exactly what the exercise raps at SIBS are like!

http://fornits.com/SIBS/bdsm.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exercise Raps
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »
::bump::

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Exercise Raps
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 05:55:34 PM »
What's Up ?? Mr. Dr. Discussssion. ...  I can't turn on the video so I don't know what I'm missin.  ... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   Oh man.  Are you still bringin the double dosed.  I mean, I don' know 'ahwat ya mean by that anyways, but I'm bringin my instruments an weapons and such.  Sure would be cool to all be there an' smoked up and standin there on the very ground the battle came down on.  I'm thinkin' instead of bringing a black flag to fly at the building I might plant it on top of a mountain out in western VA.  Leave it flyin up there all through most of that week and then retrieve it before I head home.  A mountaintop I know but aint been to in 20 years.  A mountaintop I used to ford a cold river to climb to on 4th and 5th phase permissions to get away from the world.  Or was that after I was finally released from the cult ??  I'm goin to a store soon to buy material to sew my flag.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Exercise Raps
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 05:59:43 PM »
...Or fuck the store...I'll find somethin or it'll find me and I'll make it outta that!
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Exercise Raps
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 06:04:12 PM »
'S'up Frank D. ...What say you brother ?? (without takin' me too literally, bu' jjhoo know what I mean)