Author Topic: ,  (Read 52019 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2003, 03:02:00 AM »
Lost touch with Steve Brooks?  He was/is in El Paso state jail with Brad Brashiers.  Brad recently got out.  Shane Mansell and Jimmy Haggard have been in prison since they were 18 and I doubt they'll ever get out.  Will Ferrin killed himself shortly after his discharge and two other kids who's name I can't remember died from dope.  Phil Courtney lives in Colorado and Jeff Dodd in Houston.  Vallery Holt and Todd Townley are married and live here now.  Last time I saw Steve Chriswell was drunk down in Lower Greenville.
Hey, What happened to no talking behind backs?
Your all started over!
WILL WOODS,  I bet I can beat you at tic tac toe now. ::trophy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lixor

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »
LOL..I am the tic-tac-toe champion!!!

That is so funny, I forgot all about doing that.

It is awful to see so many of those guys having a rough go at it.  However it is refreshing to see the ones that are doing well.

We need to play tic-tac-toe online sometime.

Will

Offline BellaSatya

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2003, 01:28:00 PM »
So what about Stacy Moore?  I went to her wedding years and years ago but have lost her since then.  My mom and her dad dated for a long time during my lengthy stay at Straight.  Gosh, Valerie Holt, she was my newcomer.  I have some really cute first phase pics of her.  Tell her hello if you see her.

Peace,
Shannon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2003, 08:55:00 PM »
I am not sure about Stacy Moore, but Stacy Jordon is still sexy as ever.  Do you remember Stacys dad's first name.  We have a judge Moore that looks alot like her dad.  I think about asking him if his daughter is Stacy every time I see him at court or at the bar.  I got my last two charges dropped so I distance the personnal.  But when I see him and the DAs at the bar I buy em drinks,  ::drummer::

Offline BellaSatya

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2003, 12:06:00 AM »
Reagon Youth...  I just saw your email and remembered who you are.  Tall, slim fellow with brown hair and it seems like you got confronted quite a bit???  If I have the right guy, hello and, I apologize for yelling at you in our previous life.

Also, I think Stacy's dads name is Ken Moore.

Peace,
Shannon

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2003, 12:30:00 AM »
Please write me about Will Ferrin's suicide.

Thanks,
[email protected]
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager

Offline glider

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2003, 04:46:00 AM »
Regan Youth/Tim,
I remember you well, you were a 5th phase Trainee when I was in Dallas.  I'm glad to see you on the boards. Do you know what happened to Brad Mizel? Last time I saw Bob B. and Ed F. they seemed to be doing alright. I'm John W. from Seattle (living in Portland now..)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2003, 03:41:00 PM »
I did my time in the Pinellas program but I was raised in Texas.  So, when I returned to Tyler I found that an acquaintance I knew of had been in the Dallas program.  She was in there under a year but she said it was pretty traumatic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »
Shannon, ya got me pegged.  I graduated a week before Barry in Richardson.  Barry was the last commencee before the move to Irving.  Yes I got yelled at a lot, some times were warrented, like when I started a fight at school and when I skipped school on 4th phase to shop at the mall,  I would have got confronted any where for that.  But a review for playing Ozzy on my guitar?? come on.....I don't hold any grudges though,  despite the no TV & Radio, set backs and censorship I went on to record 3 albums, tour the US, receive music schloarships which got me an AA degree from Midland College, and I worked as a sound engineer for the University of North Texas Music Dept :smokin:

WES:  will you add spellcheck to this thing?
Jimmy Haggard, Clayton Williams Jr. and Will Ferrin had big media profiles here after Straight.  Jimmy Haggard and Keith Mansell had a pending law suit against Straight Dallas when they closed their doors.  Plus there's still people and things I havn't brought up yet.  I've been planning to get with you on it.  I say fuck the book, lets call Hollywood and make a movie starring Will Woods.........Will, where are ya?  Will you ask Andy Bomburger to write me, remind him about the old man threaten to ruin our weekend with an ass woopin at Panchos' after staff training one Saturday afternoon.

Mike: Portland huh?  Have you been to the skate park there?  Have you heard Zeke From Seattle?  They freakin rock.  I went to Brads Bachlor party and haven't seen much of him since.  Do you remember the black kid in our group named Emmit.  his brother shot the cop in downtown Dallas and then got shot by a bunch of cops in downtown Dallas.  Brad blasted him for not sharing his emotions about the whole thing.  Brad is drinking those memories away.
And yes, I was on staff for 6 months in Irving till Craig Mcginnis fired me, but it was Ed Frimers fault. (another long story)  I've ran into a lot of pissed off people from those upper phases and staff days.

everyone else...... :wave:
 :wave:  :wave:                 :wave:

P.S.  Shannon,  What email :???:

Timothy Vaughn Kemp

Offline Lixor

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2003, 12:36:00 PM »
Wow...Tim (Timmy) Kemp, good to see you doing well.

I am still in the Dallas area.  I will get in touch with Andy for you.  He is also still in Dallas and doing well.

A movie...lol!

Take care,

Will

Offline KIDSofEP

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofelpaso.com
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »
Does anyone know of the girl that lived in Colleyville,TX. that was in the Irving STRAIGHT that hung herself??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2003, 07:47:00 PM »
Will Ferrin is actually Will Farrin.  (mispelling)  His suicide was not shortly after straight, it was apx 5 years afterward.  According to my research it was NOT Straight related.  
Shane Mansell was also a plantiff in the suit against Straight Dallas.
Jimmy Haggard is schduled to parole within the next month.

P.S.  Lesli aka morli,  Are you forwarding my emails :razz:

Offline BellaSatya

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »
I meant your email address...  Not your email. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Shannon

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2003, 02:04:00 AM »
>

Offline BellaSatya

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2003, 07:05:00 PM »
Okay, I know I have asked this before but no one has replied.  Does anyone remember Denny Debourbon :question: :question:   I was told that he was murdered and I cant find anyone to confirm or deny...  He was in Straight with most of us around 85 to 88. I miss him.  

Peace,
Shannon

[ This Message was edited by: BellaSatya on 2003-09-16 16:06 ]