Author Topic: Hyde's cult-like tendencies  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde's cult-like tendencies
« on: September 20, 2006, 09:48:13 PM »
Here's another web site that features information about Hyde's cult-like tendencies: http://cafety.org/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=87
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 10:39:16 PM »
In my humble opinion, this is a very well written and accurate descritpion of Hyde School although the writer could not spend a lot of time with students away from the staff.  I find that most kids and parents are willing to speak the truth about Hyde more freely once they are gone from the school

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 06:02:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
In my humble opinion, this is a very well written and accurate descritpion of Hyde School although the writer could not spend a lot of time with students away from the staff.  I find that most kids and parents are willing to speak the truth about Hyde more freely once they are gone from the school

I've read this article and agree that it's a pretty accurate description of what goes on at Hyde.  I wish I had read it before I enrolled my child.  There are lots of red flags cited in Traub's article.  I would have looked for another school had I read this article.