Author Topic: who else struggels  (Read 7472 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Re: none
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2006, 07:35:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""MY LITTEL SECRET""
Let me tell some of you something I am not proud of trying to kill my self but I did try and it got me thrown right out of that hell hole,first they had me arrested and put in jail for a fight while sitting in jail i found a sharp object and cut my wrist,they called straight and told them what had happend and then they called my parents straight tried to tell my parents that things would be fine but because I was in jail they sent me too a hospital and the hospital took straight and my parents too court and the hospital one so I stayed at the hospital of my likeing and that was back in Ct.oh they hated that big time.that place has left me with nothing but hard times sadness and a whole lot of anger,those people did not know what they were doing half the people in there were not addicted to drugs or did not have the drinking problame,yeh they may have made a couple off mistakes but what teen ager dose not.
Just DONT FORGET that the people who maintain this message board,and the majoriety of the participants,are "ex" staff members and high ranking phasers.These kind of people still behave today the way they did when they sold themselves out in the program and participated in abusing children just to make their phases.They are the same today.

The majority of the participants don't seem like ex-staff to me, and even if they did, so wha...??, what would that mean, ?? Words speak for themselves.  Other than that, I figure each person expresses themselves the way they see fit...Quit bein'a bully!  You act like a 5th phaser more than anyone.

I will stand up to anything. Your judgement is rejected.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2006, 07:46:24 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
The majority of the participants don't seem like ex-staff to me, and even if they did, so wha...??, what would that mean, ?? Words speak for themselves.  Other than that, I figure each person expresses themselves the way they see fit...Quit bein'a bully!  You act like a 5th phaser more than anyone.

I'm glad that you addressed this bullshit, Pirate. It's about time someone did. This motherfucker always comes on here saying shit like:

These kind of people still behave today the way they did when they sold themselves out in the program and participated in abusing children just to make their phases.

...with nothing whatsoever to back it up! Fuck that.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2006, 03:33:07 PM »
I will kindly and gently remind people of two facts they should keep in their heads: 1. It is easy to get an undercover tag on you. 2. Mel Riddile shook hands with the President.

Pay attention.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Nonconformistlaw""
Quote from: ""bonnie hansen""
WHO ARE YOU?
This is the impersonator as well.

This is gettting boring, NCL. You still don't have a grasp of the simplest of the rules of evidence. This court is not interested in your hearsay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 03:49:51 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""

I'm glad that you addressed this bullshit, Pirate. It's about time someone did. This motherfucker always comes on here saying shit like:

These kind of people still behave today the way they did when they sold themselves out in the program and participated in abusing children just to make their phases.
...with nothing whatsoever to back it up! Fuck that.

I think these people back that motherfucker up quite nicely without anyone else having to do it for him. Yawn.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2006, 05:36:21 PM »
Sorry, but they don't. Your word against mine.  :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 06:23:41 PM »
Sorry, but they don't. Your word against mine.  :D

Word! :tup:  ::bangin::  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2006, 07:26:44 AM »
POL POT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2006, 02:55:48 PM »
cookpot!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2006, 04:28:23 PM »
smoke pot

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
Quote from: ""MY LITTEL SECRET""
Let me tell some of you something I am not proud of trying to kill my self but I did try and it got me thrown right out of that hell hole,first they had me arrested and put in jail for a fight while sitting in jail i found a sharp object and cut my wrist,they called straight and told them what had happend and then they called my parents straight tried to tell my parents that things would be fine but because I was in jail they sent me too a hospital and the hospital took straight and my parents too court and the hospital one so I stayed at the hospital of my likeing and that was back in Ct.oh they hated that big time.that place has left me with nothing but hard times sadness and a whole lot of anger,those people did not know what they were doing half the people in there were not addicted to drugs or did not have the drinking problame,yeh they may have made a couple off mistakes but what teen ager dose not.
Just DONT FORGET that the people who maintain this message board,and the majoriety of the participants,are "ex" staff members and high ranking phasers.These kind of people still behave today the way they did when they sold themselves out in the program and participated in abusing children just to make their phases.They are the same today.
::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 02:50:38 PM »
It is easy to participate in abusing and being abused when you don't understand what is happening.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2006, 02:55:17 PM »
[

::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::boohoo::  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2006, 12:08:26 AM »
It is easy to participate in abusing and being abused when you don't understand what is happening.

You MOM doesn't understand what is happening.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2006, 02:59:52 AM »

Yes-just like the Nazi.
Even today authentic Nazis are refused entry in to the USA and they can be arrested and execuited.
You are a "Child Abuser Apologist".