Author Topic: who else struggels  (Read 7423 times)

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
who else struggels
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 08:42:17 PM »
Quote from: ""bonnie hansen""
WHO ARE YOU?
This is the impersonator as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 08:46:03 PM »
What's your point?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 08:47:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Nonconformistlaw""
Quote from: ""bonnie hansen""
WHO ARE YOU?
This is the impersonator as well.

paranoid survivor ^

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 08:49:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yes, Bonnie, there is. For one thing, you see NCL there, a real nice girl I am sure. She went to law school, but she forgot one or several of the rules of evidence that say you have to actually have some evidence. She has no evidence to back her claim that anyone who warns people not to give out personal information is "one of our paranoid survivors". Just a review of what she does in her post will give you something to chew on. She has dismissed a harmless sort of general warning by putting the poster of that warning in the category of mentally ill. Would she be allowed to do that in the courtroom? No. She has niether evidence to the trary nor the contrary. Although my general impression from her posts is that she is too.. something, something like not accurate, or like not actually gathering evidence before she shows up in court.. too quick to pound the judge's gavel when she isn't the judge (that won't go over well in court), too impetuous, yes, that's the word, to obtain and weigh information before dismissing persons or testimonies outright. Objection, your honor. Objection sustained.

Ummmm, since this is not related to a lawsuit or a criminal action the RULES OF EVIDENCE do not apply. If you had studied the rules of evidence you would know how irrelevant your entire post is.  :roll:
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 12:07:30 AM »
Are you saying NCL, That you have direct knowledge of each posters IP address and they just do not match? Is it not possible then, that the same person (1st Bonnie) could have posted from 1 or more locations or with 1 or more IP addresses possibily through a proxy? Or are you truly saying that the #2 Bonnie poster openly, w/o diress, admitted they were infact impostering the first Bonnie, and perhaps also admited to you; what their agenda is? You have now peaked mine and I am sure many other peoples interest here. Why in the first place is anyone keeping track of postings here? What, please tell,  is that agenda about? Or did I take your whole post out of context?

And if you do have knowledge of IP addys, then you also know who I am and that this is my first post in this thread. Assuming this, you must also know (I'd like to think you know), I am not the ememy. I just like to be informed, who is watching who..and why.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 12:10:45 AM »
O yea, I forgot to add ^^^ another paranoid survivor   :wink:

Offline MY LITTEL SECRET

• View Profile
that is a lie
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 08:08:26 AM »
How can you say I am not The real Bonnie my drivers lincence says I am,my sister warned me that people say tings on this site and get there info wrong.Hear is my email address wich I share with my sister [email protected] so email me.
RYING TO SURVIE AFTER ELAN AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE

Offline MY LITTEL SECRET

• View Profile
bonnie
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 08:21:20 AM »
I am sorry my email address is [email protected] so any one can email I will welcome it so please email me I am the person who started this thread no on else so get it straight that was a bad text :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :roll:
                       bonnie hansen
RYING TO SURVIE AFTER ELAN AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 09:22:24 AM »
BONNIE THIS IS GOD. GET OFF THE INTERNET.

:rofl:  :exclaim:  :o  :rofl:

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 09:42:25 AM »
Are you saying NCL, That you have direct knowledge of each posters IP address and they just do not match? Is it not possible then, that the same person (1st Bonnie) could have posted from 1 or more locations or with 1 or more IP addresses possibily through a proxy? Or are you truly saying that the #2 Bonnie poster openly, w/o diress, admitted they were infact impostering the first Bonnie, and perhaps also admited to you; what their agenda is? You have now peaked mine and I am sure many other peoples interest here. Why in the first place is anyone keeping track of postings here? What, please tell,  is that agenda about? Or did I take your whole post out of context?

And if you do have knowledge of IP addys, then you also know who I am and that this is my first post in this thread. Assuming this, you must also know (I'd like to think you know), I am not the ememy. I just like to be informed, who is watching who..and why.

I dont know anything about IP addys, nor am I "keeping track of posts" so I have no clue who you are...the person TOLD me they were pretending to be Bonnie which is how I know that.  If it werent for that I would have had no idea that this was the case.The original post on this thread IS Bonnie as far as I know. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th "Bonnie" posts are the impersonator (by that impersonator's admission). No one is watching, there is nothing to be worried about, other than someone thought it would be funny to mess around, which IMO opinion, is not cool (by using someone else's name) which is why I called the person on it. If the person wants to more fully explain his/her agenda that would be cool. I can say the person meant no harm by it.....but I dont see it as "harmless."

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 09:50:51 AM »
Will the REAL bonnie hansen please stand up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 09:56:27 AM »

Just a couple of spelling corrections, for your edification:

1. piqued, not peaked.

2. duress, not diress

Please continue...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 09:57:49 AM »
Oh....and I almost forgot...

3. struggles, not struggels.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 02:13:02 PM »
Evidence...ok I happen to have direct evidence that the person who posted as "Bonnie"...why not? and the next "Bonnie" post in response to me saying it is another paranoid survivor is not bonnie at all. Rather it is a person who thinks its funny to impersonate others. The only real Bonnie post  is the original post that started this thread. My evidence? A direct admission from the impersonator to me a few minutes ago.

I must also admit that I have been impersonating "NCL" for a few weeks now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 02:32:05 PM »
Yes, Bonnie, there is. For one thing, you see NCL there, a real nice girl I am sure. She went to law school, but she forgot one or several of the rules of evidence that say you have to actually have some evidence. She has no evidence to back her claim that anyone who warns people not to give out personal information is "one of our paranoid survivors". Just a review of what she does in her post will give you something to chew on. She has dismissed a harmless sort of general warning by putting the poster of that warning in the category of mentally ill. Would she be allowed to do that in the courtroom? No. She has niether evidence to the trary nor the contrary. Although my general impression from her posts is that she is too.. something, something like not accurate, or like not actually gathering evidence before she shows up in court.. too quick to pound the judge's gavel when she isn't the judge (that won't go over well in court), too impetuous, yes, that's the word, to obtain and weigh information before dismissing persons or testimonies outright. Objection, your honor. Objection sustained.
Ummmm, since this is not related to a lawsuit or a criminal action the RULES OF EVIDENCE do not apply. If you had studied the rules of evidence you would know how irrelevant your entire post is.  :roll:

Nevertheless, not a bad set of rules to take a look at before you make judgements without sufficient evidence. Perhaps you will cede this point, as I am willing to cede your point that this isn't related to a lawsuit or criminal action.