Author Topic: Searching for  (Read 1338 times)

Offline zimbalist02

• View Profile
Searching for
« on: February 19, 2003, 10:42:00 PM »
Christine G. if you are out there i would love to hear from you.And on that same note, i would love to hear from any of you!I miss all of you except you "Newton" you fuck!You will burn in Hell, along with Hitler, Heussain, and Bin Laden to name a few!

God this site is addicting, everytime i log in and read new posts i am reminded of so many things, and have so many overwhelming feelings come back to me!It has been over fifteen years since my intake which was performed by Andrew S, and Blake K.I can still remember how long it took me to convince them to let me go out for a ciggerette halfway through.Little did i know, that what was suppose to be a three to four day stay would turn into several years.Wants and Needs anyone?God LOL, my first time i had a carton of smokes added and I honestly thought that i would get them!Anymore i try not to take my stay at Kids to seriously, even though there have been many times when talking with friends that i have compared it to being in a Nazi concentration camp, and yes like all of us I had really fucked up nightmares for years after i ran for the last time.This site is in many ways good for me, and in a few ways bad as well!Hey does anyone remember the term ,"The Big M"?And if so, do i still need to "own it" or be Honest about it if i did it last night?LOL, just a little humor for the night, i hope that at least one of you's can smile and laugh about it.Love Ya Group, DTC

If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the
government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.

--President Bill Clinton

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
TC

Offline nycappie

• View Profile
    • http://www.palmerboyz.com
Searching for
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 12:09:00 AM »
We were in together, but having a hard time figuring out DTC, who are you?

Craig

Offline zimbalist02

• View Profile
Searching for
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 08:31:00 AM »
My full name is David Ted Cooper, i was of Legal age when i had my intake, and it helps, my bro was in as well Chuck or Charles Cooper.I was the one who was left behind when the Utah program left Jersey.Take care Craig, i hope all is very well with you.DTC

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.
--Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney

TC

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Searching for
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 05:11:00 PM »
Yep, and you wouldn't want to come out of a  Concentration Camp with a German accent.  

Please no "love ya, groups".  

Cultspeak turns my stomach.