Author Topic: Dialogue with Shh: Moved from the Fed Class Action Thread  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Dialogue with Shh: Moved from the Fed Class Action Thread
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:37:12 PM »
This should work for everyone. This discussion can continue without bogging down the Federal Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against HLA & Buccellato thread. Please respond here, as I will delete or move off topic posts from that thread. Carry on..... :wave:

Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:11    Post subject: I told you so!    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Shh, I think you all owe me an apology since I was the one who since day one has been trying expose HLA. I've had my looks, my intelligence, been called a skank, ho, ect, even told I was a bad mother and should kill myself LOL. All of this was because I happened to feel that HLA was a bad place and should be shut down. So Dysfunction, Robert, Deborah and others you all owe me an apology, because it looks like I was right about HLA all along!

Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:31    Post subject: Re: I told you so!    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest wrote:
This is Shh, I think you all owe me an apology since I was the one who since day one has been trying expose HLA. I've had my looks, my intelligence, been called a skank, ho, ect, even told I was a bad mother and should kill myself LOL. All of this was because I happened to feel that HLA was a bad place and should be shut down. So Dysfunction, Robert, Deborah and others you all owe me an apology, because it looks like I was right about HLA all along!

Classic. You even got the "LOL" part. Nice job.

SH
Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:31    Post subject: NOT me    
First of all, that is not my post, secondly, as you all know, I do not post directly about HLA anymore. So leave me out of it. Its not my fight and not my problem. This is between HLA and those who feel they need to sue. Period. I have no opinion on the matter.

Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:35    Post subject:      
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
I KNEW it!!!!
Nicely played, anon, nicely played!!
 :nworthy:  

Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:36    Post subject: Re: NOT me    
SH wrote:
First of all, that is not my post, secondly, as you all know, I do not post directly about HLA anymore. So leave me out of it. Its not my fight and not my problem. This is between HLA and those who feel they need to sue. Period. I have no opinion on the matter.

Well, of course you don't........now. Now that your beloved HLA is being taken to the mattresses, you got exactly what you've always had..............NADA!

guest5
Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:50    Post subject: Re: NOT me    
SH wrote:

Who is this person, another fruit loop?

RobertBruce
Mid Life Crisis Poster
Posted: 12 Sep 2006 23:53    Post subject: Re: NOT me    
SH wrote:

Wait what? You have no opinion on the matter? Sauna youve been told from DAY ONE that you had not a clue as to what went on there, nor any understanding of the truth regarding it. Despite all the evidence supporting such claims you continued to insist you knew EXACTLY what HLA was all about and what went on there, because as you repeated time and time again " I lived there for seven years, I was married to the Director of Operations, my in laws both worked at the school, I mailed out progress reports, I went to pick out buses, and I used to sled with the students, if kids were really abused there I would have known about it." On and on you went accusing us of lying about conditions at the school, claimed we were "angry" about having to go there, or people were former staff members who were fired and had a grudge, or who were angry about their children going there. All things you kept insisting you knew about, you ranted on and on about how the school was operating without any legal issues, that everything there was coming up roses-all while the evidence proving otherwise was staring you in the face. You hid and lied about your identity all so you could attack people in what you thought was anonimity, you refused to answer the tough questions about not just HLA but your own statements. You cowered in fear from the truth, you sought to expose confidential information, and you hide away in cowardice when the facts were just to much for you to deny. You then feigned innocence not just for yourself but for Bill as well, claiming you "werent involved".

BULLFROG YOU WERE NEVER INVOLVED, YOU NEVER HAD A FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON-YOURE JUST TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND. THAT'S BEEN THE WHOLE POINT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS.

And now after all this you want to claim "you dont have an opinion". If thats really the case Sauna what the hell have you been running your mouth about this entire time?

Yet another question that will likely go unanswered by Susie the cowardly Bullfrog.

Posted: 13 Sep 2006 01:20    Post subject: I don't think so idiot    
1. Who asked you anyways?
2. The needle on your full-of-shit tank is beyond full to the point where I can smell it through my screen and it is seriously making me want to puke
3. Looks like you're a fuckin idiot and we were right all along, and you're just pussying out now cause you don't have a chance in inbredville in winning a white trash roadrace with a class-action lawsuit against you, so you might as well run and hide now
4. Never post on this system again. On any user name, registered or anonymous.
5. Never touch the internet again.
6. Shit, never touch a computer again.

Guest wrote:
This is S day one has been trying expose HLA. I've had my looks, my intelligencehh, I think you all owe me an apology since I was the one who since, been called a skank, ho, ect, even told I was a bad mother and should kill myself LOL. All of this was because I happened to feel that HLA was a bad place and should be shut down. So Dysfunction, Robert, Deborah and others you all owe me an apology, because it looks like I was right about HLA all along!

SH
Posted: 13 Sep 2006 01:23    Post subject:      
Robert, my ex has not worked there in over 6 months. I have no opinion to share on this board anymore about the goings on at the school currently. This lawsuit has nothing to do with me. I have no opinion on it because I have no idea who the plaintiffs are or what their argument is. This is not an argument that I want you to start with me. Direct your anger at those who abused you, not at a person who had a different opinion or viewpoint than you. I am not the defendant in this case. This is not my argument to defend. Your anger at me should be directed at whoever you feel did you wrong. I have nothing to do with this lawsuit. Please leave me out of it. I have no desire to engage in conversation with you further.
Thank you.

SH
Posted: 13 Sep 2006 01:28    Post subject: to the "guest" above    
I have nothing to do with this lawsuit. I dont work at the school. My ex doesnt work at the school anymore. This is not my lawsuit to defend in any way whatsoever. I dont even live in Georgia anymore. This isnt my issue and I didnt post on it until someone decided to post as me against my permission. That is the ONLY reason I posted. Please leave me out of this. Its not my issue to defend. Go after the employees or owners, not me. I am asking nicely, PLEASE leave me out of this.

Posted: 13 Sep 2006 01:35    Post subject:      
 ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::

ItsOptional
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:45 pm     Post subject: What is the lawsuit all about?  
I have just read two pages of posts and still do not know what the lawsuit is about. Does anyone have any details?
Sincerely,
A first time poster and parent of a former HLA resident.

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:04 pm     Post subject: Re: What is the lawsuit all about?  
ItsOptional wrote:
I have just read two pages of posts and still do not know what the lawsuit is about. Does anyone have any details?
Sincerely,
A first time poster and parent of a former HLA resident.

Good point...I cannot for the life of me, understand how this thread got to be about SHH and Robert's problems...can we keep focused..?

SH
Posted: 13 Sep 2006 03:25    Post subject: im sorry    
I came on here to refute a false post thats all. Im sorry Robert had to get involved with it and run with it. Might have been him pretending to me me to begin with, it really doesnt matter though. That wasnt my intention, just trying to clarify that the post wasnt mine. this will be my last post on this particular thread. I am not trying to distract from it. If anybody needs to address me personally, (like you Robert, or anybody else), please message me in private. Thank you.

RobertBruce
Mid Life Crisis Poster
Posted: 13 Sep 2006 14:50    Post subject: Re: to the "guest" above    
SH wrote:
I have nothing to do with this lawsuit. I dont work at the school. My ex doesnt work at the school anymore. This is not my lawsuit to defend in any way whatsoever. I dont even live in Georgia anymore. This isnt my issue and I didnt post on it until someone decided to post as me against my permission. That is the ONLY reason I posted. Please leave me out of this. Its not my issue to defend. Go after the employees or owners, not me. I am asking nicely, PLEASE leave me out of this.

Im going to respond to this and then Im going to leave it PM's so not to distract from the real issues.
Susie the entire time youve babbeled on and on about how you never spoke with your ex regarding the school, never spoke with former employees. Yet despite that claim you also called us liars on not just the past conditions of the school but the current ones as well. Now youre claiming its not your issue to defend?
Well then why did you bring it up to begin with?

Posted: 13 Sep 2006 16:14    Post subject:      
SH wrote:
Robert, my ex has not worked there in over 6 months. I have no opinion to share on this board anymore about the goings on at the school currently. This lawsuit has nothing to do with me. I have no opinion on it because I have no idea who the plaintiffs are or what their argument is. This is not an argument that I want you to start with me. Direct your anger at those who abused you, not at a person who had a different opinion or viewpoint than you. I am not the defendant in this case. This is not my argument to defend. Your anger at me should be directed at whoever you feel did you wrong. I have nothing to do with this lawsuit. Please leave me out of it. I have no desire to engage in conversation with you further. Thank you.

Well of course not. He wiped the damn floor with your ass.
Is it dawning on you yet that you backed the wrong fucking horse?

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:13 pm     Post subject:    
I'd have to care to listen or comprehend any word in the post I quoted..
If it's not your argument then shut the fuck up and quit posting, I'm pretty sure we can go around the circle of people, anonymous and registered who post on here and 98.6% of them will all agree that no one cares for a character you type on any topic.

SH wrote:
Robert, my ex has not worked there in over 6 months. I have no opinion to share on this board anymore about the goings on at the school currently. This lawsuit has nothing to do with me. I have no opinion on it because I have no idea who the plaintiffs are or what their argument is. This is not an argument that I want you to start with me. Direct your anger at those who abused you, not at a person who had a different opinion or viewpoint than you. I am not the defendant in this case. This is not my argument to defend. Your anger at me should be directed at whoever you feel did you wrong. I have nothing to do with this lawsuit. Please leave me out of it. I have no desire to engage in conversation with you further. Thank you.

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:13 pm     Post subject:    
I'd have to care to listen or comprehend any word in the post I quoted..
If it's not your argument then shut the fuck up and quit posting, I'm pretty sure we can go around the circle of people, anonymous and registered who post on here and 98.6% of them will all agree that no one cares for a character you type on any topic.

SH wrote:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:25:21 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 01:39:43 PM »
Thanks Deb!!!! :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 02:06:04 PM »
Thanks Deb...

AND.............................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
                                      :

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
not at a person who had a different opinion or viewpoint than you

Oh it was much more than just having a different opinion.  You kept insisting that you knew what was going on at HLA, told us a thousand times how you lived there, your ex worked there blah blah blah.  You called RB a straightup liar.  Threatened he and DJ and anyone else who dared try and shed a little light onto HLA.

Suck it up bitch.  You made your goddamn bed, fucking lie in it. ::both::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!

::birthday::  ::bigsmilebounce::  :nworthy:  ::alieneyesa::  :wave:  ::hatter::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::

all your hard work is appreciated!

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »
Bullshit... you wanna say you dont care about HLA or it doesnt involve you anymore? Since when?? How come just 4 months ago you were posting on the MySpace Alum board refuting information you deemed to be "false"? And then when I confronted you on it, you fucking sicked Bill on me thru PM's to further try and refute your asinine comments??

Screw off bitch, you have gone OVER AND ABOVE, constantly in the past 2 years to nose your way into this board and attempt to defend every damned comment anyone made that was negative about HLA, trying to state that the almighty SHH knew better.  

What do you have to say now???

Oh yeah.. more lies and bullshit excuses for your pathetic existence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Lacey""
Bullshit... you wanna say you dont care about HLA or it doesnt involve you anymore? Since when?? How come just 4 months ago you were posting on the MySpace Alum board refuting information you deemed to be "false"? And then when I confronted you on it, you fucking sicked Bill on me thru PM's to further try and refute your asinine comments??

You've got to be kidding?  SHH, you're worse than I thought.  Shame on you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:41:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Lacey""

Screw off bitch, you have gone OVER AND ABOVE, constantly in the past 2 years to nose your way into this board and attempt to defend every damned comment anyone made that was negative about HLA, trying to state that the almighty SHH knew better.  

What do you have to say now???

Oh yeah.. more lies and bullshit excuses for your pathetic existence.

Aww, c'mon, Lacey.  Don't hold back.  Tell us what you really think.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »
Damn SHH, you can sign in long enough to get and send your PMs, why not own up to your previous posts of the last few years?  Surely you're confident enough in your positions to defend them, right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 04:38:29 PM »
This is Shh or Mrs. Gray as some of you like to call me. LOL real mature you lose all credibility when you do that. All I have done is shared my experiences. For that I have been attacked. The reason I haven't posted on here lately is because I've been busy with a project at work. I also have company in town, and my 102 year old Grandfather is having surgery. Excuse me if I don't get back to you right away, I do have better more important things to do. Do NOT call me names again Lacey or I will sue you for slander. Got it?

I thought so.

Now to answer some of your ridiculus questions I have never claimed to know what the current situation was like at Hidden Lake. I have always been open minded and willing to listen to other peoples experiences, even though none of you were ever willing to listen to mine. I have never attacked anyone or accused them of lying as has been done to me. The reason I left HLA was because I got sick and tired of being the only person there trying to stick up for the kids who were being abused.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This is Shh or Mrs. Gray as some of you like to call me. LOL real mature you lose all credibility when you do that. All I have done is shared my experiences. For that I have been attacked. The reason I haven't posted on here lately is because I've been busy with a project at work. I also have company in town, and my 102 year old Grandfather is having surgery. Excuse me if I don't get back to you right away, I do have better more important things to do. Do NOT call me names again Lacey or I will sue you for slander. Got it?

I thought so.

Now to answer some of your ridiculus questions I have never claimed to know what the current situation was like at Hidden Lake. I have always been open minded and willing to listen to other peoples experiences, even though none of you were ever willing to listen to mine. I have never attacked anyone or accused them of lying as has been done to me. The reason I left HLA was because I got sick and tired of being the only person there trying to stick up for the kids who were being abused.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline mcr84kar86

• View Profile
to Ms. William Gray
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 05:56:21 PM »
Dear Ms. Gray:

This is Lacey's mother.  We do have counsel.  If you have a problem with a member of our family, please let me know personally and I will forward to your counsel, our counsel's information.

Do NOT threaten my daughter again!  She has sufferred enough from all of those associated with your former spouse's employer, Hidden Lake Academy (that means you financially gained from that relationship and therefore are directly associated with that employment).

You should be ashamed of yourself to have the nerve to even be associated with this web site.  Alot of us have sufferred irreperably from the trusting relationship we entered into with this legal entity, HLA.

Although, we cannot go back and regain our trust and innocence that we had before entering into this relationship, at the very least, there is this forum to sooth our "wounds".

It is offensive for the predator and their kin to enter the very therapuetic haven that victims have created for there own safety and healing.

If in fact, as you have stated, that you "care" about the harm done by the organization you were associated with, the most caring action for you is to first, apologize to my daughter and others you have further harmed here and then, move on to places you are welcome.
ife, treasure every moment.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lacey's mother
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »
Please check your private messages. Thank you.

Offline mcr84kar86

• View Profile
nothing there
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »
there is nothing there
ife, treasure every moment.....

Offline SHH

• View Profile
SH
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »
Check it again please. Also, please disregard all posts with my initials for the past 30 hrs or so, none of them are me.