Author Topic: THE LAST VICTIM OF MILLER SPEAKS OUT  (Read 11441 times)

Offline dixie lee ann murray

• View Profile
THE LAST VICTIM OF MILLER SPEAKS OUT
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2003, 01:33:00 AM »
hi tricia and jenny also jan.i know this is one person you prpbably never thought you would see or hear from.just wanted to say hi.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dixie lee ann murray

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2003, 05:08:00 PM »
hi.louise.how is your sister jessica.hope you still remember me. :nworthy:  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
::cheers::
 About 10 hard drug abuseing, Old Mil. drinkin' years is what it took me to get off Miller. I learned about sedation, and somehow lived to tell about it. I'm still waiting to see when I come back from hell all the way. As the years go by it helps, but I will never get another chance to be young, or ever be able to talk about ages 13-17 to a stranger with confidence. I want it to go away, and miss it the same time. I don't let it rule me, but it is always there. An empty hole in time, where I would have been. I was definately not about to die at 13! This is the past. Future is now.
Love yourself with all your being, then go and love somemore.
Take care, you are not alone.
American P.O.W.

Offline AJ1994

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »
HEY LOUIS, HOW YOU DOING ? THIS IS ANTONIO I KNOW YOU REMEMBER ME IM THE SPANISH KID THAT YOU SOMETIMES WANTED TO CALL M85736 FU7364. IM JUST PLAYING BUT ANYWAYS HOW YOU DOING?ARE U STILL IN NYC ?WHEN DID YOU GET OUT WHEN I CAME OUT YOU STILL WERE THERE. HOWS YOUR DAD DOING? DO YOU TALK TO YOUR SISTERS ?   MANNNNNN  ITS SO MANY THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU,BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE BACK.    LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ME ALITTLE BIT IM GOOD I LIVE IN NJ W/ MY FAMILY/  MY SISTER GOT A BEATIFUL DAUGHTER N A GOOD MAN AT HER SIDE TOO,SHE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE SO IM HAPPY FOR HER.             WELL PHYSICLY IM GOOD AND MONEY WISE TOOBUT SOMETIMES I GET DOWN , JUST THINKING ABOUT 5 YEARS PASS BY IN THE PROGRAM ,AND SHIT WHAT ABOUT NOW WHAT I TELL PEOPLE, NOTHING , I CANT TALK ABOUT CUZ THEY WOULD LOOK DOWN ON ME YOU KNOW SO YEA IM STILL *DISHONEST*  SO WHAT  WHO CARES, I AINT GETTING HIGH IM NOT DRINKING LIKE A ALCOHOLICO IM GOOD,   I STILL HANG OUT W/ YOUR BUDDY LAMANT A AND LUIS A  IF YOU DIDNT KNOW I WENT TO PICK HIM UP WHEN HE GOT COPPED OUT YOUR HOME  I FELT SORRY FOR HIM BEING THERE 10 YEARS OF HIS LIFE I DONT THINK HE IS GOIND TO FORGET THAT EVENTHOUG HE TRY TO. THATS WHY I LET HIM LIVE IN MY HOUSE FOR ABOUT A YEAR BUT THEN HE MOVED OUT AND NOW I HAVENT SEE HIM FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT ALL I KNOW ITS THAT HE LIVES IN PATERSON NJ.     OK LOUIS I KNOW I TALK ALOTS OF CRAP LOL    SO NOW LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU AND ID YOU WANT TO SEND ME YOUR EMAIL
ELLO EVERYONE,MY NAME IS ANTONIO I WAS IN KIDS FROM 94 TO 99.JUST LLIKE EVERYONE HERE I GOT A HISTORY TO TELL. WHEN I WENT TO KIDS I WAS 14,I DIDNT KNOW NO INGLISH BUT I GUESS NEWTON DIDNT CARE, I KNOW NOW THAT WHAT HE DID CARE WAS ABOUT THE 20 THOUSAND

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2003, 12:50:00 AM »
MAN ANTONIO I MISS YOU.  IM DRUNK RIGHT NOW LIFE IS HARD I WORK A LOT BUT YOU KNOW ITS NOT EASY. I REALLY MISS YOU IM REAL HAPPY THAT WE ARE NOT IN THE SHIT HOLE ANYMORE. MY SISTER IS MARRIED ( JESSICA) AND IM DOING ALRIGHT. HEY MAN YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT. I LIVE IN KANSAS CITY SO ITS REAL BORING OUT HERE IM GLAD YOU ARE DOING GOOD. IM HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU WERE ALWAYS A COOL GUY.MY LIFE IS SO FAR AWAY FROM KIDS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I WISH YOU THE BEST. SONT BE A STRANGER WRITE BACK.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2003, 01:00:00 AM »
DAMN I REMEMBER LAMONT A. HE WAS ARROGANT LIKE ME. HE WAS A COOL GUY I HOPE HE IS DOING GOOD WITH HIS LIFE. I REMEMBER HE WAS IN TO PRODUCTION I HOPE HE HAS PURSUED THAT. LIFE IS HARD BUT ITS NOT CONFINED LIKE KIDS WAS. LUIS A. I HAVE ALWAYS FELT SORRY FOR HIM I HOPE HE CAN MOVE ON FROM THE PROGRAM. LUIS A. IF YOU READ THIS I WISH YOU A LOT OF LUCK AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT MOST PEOPLE DONT THATS YOUR OWN GENUINE STORY SO USE THAT TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE. THE DAY I LEFT KIDS I FORGOT ABOUT IT EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DO THE SAME.

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER MET AT KIDS. :wave:

Offline 6 FAMILY MEMBERS

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2003, 07:28:00 PM »
HI LUIS MY NAME IS LISA I WAS IN KIDS 1997-1998
I HAD 5 FAMILY MEMBERS IN KIDS BUT I REMEMBER YOU AND YOUR SISTER AND YOU HAD ANOTHER SISTER I DONT REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT THE PROGRAM JUST SOME THINS BUT I DO THINK ALOT ABOUT IT AND PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE WITH ME. WELL IM NOT TO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS SO I'LL GIVE YOU MY CELL PHONE # HOLLLA  :wave:

201-780-9998

I DONT CARE IF ANYONE ELSE CALLS THAT KNOWS ME OR WANT TO TALK BUT IT HAS TO BE AFTER 9:00 PM

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2003, 03:44:00 AM »
WELL YOU GOT ME THERE I DONT REMEMBER ANY LISA. THE ONLY FAMILY I REMEMBER WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE IN GROUP WAS THE MOENS AND LIKE THE SOME OTHER FAMILY FROM JERSEY CITY. BUT I DONT REALLY REMEMBER THE LAST NAME BUT I WENT ON A DAY OFF WITH THE HOST MOM AND THE LITTLE SIBLING TO GO SEE SPACEJAM :wave:   HE WAS FUNNY TOO. AND I REMEMBER MARIO AND HIS SISTER. ILL TRY TO GIVE YOU A CALL BUT SOMETIMES ITS HARD BECAUSE I LIVE IN KANSAS CITY MO ITS REAL FAR (REAL BORING)

Offline 6 FAMILY MEMBERS

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2003, 04:35:00 PM »
yea that was us my mom talks about you somtime how you talked alot on the trip but she loved being there with you b/c she needed some laughs. well some of us are ok some are not. but anything better then the program. whats funny you think when you get out your going to try to live your life as if you were still there no suger no drugie people and all that bullshit. come to think about it they were all f*** up in the head but any way i have to go tell your sisters i said hi if they remember and give me a call if you get the time my mom would to know that your doing good  P.S  when i came out i had run in to lamont and he still spoke with the moens i talk to them a few times then lost contact Robert was going out with that big girl Minie. but holla back

There's so much comedy on television.  Does that cause comedy in the streets?
-- Dick Cavett

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2003, 04:13:00 AM »
WELL TODAY I WAS HAPPY TO READ YOU WRITING ME BACK. THE PROGRAM SUCKED FOR ALL OF US. WELL I WAS THERE 8 YEARS AND I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES TILL THIS DAY. LISA IM HAPPY THAT YOUR MOM REMEMBERED ME TELL HER THAT I SAID HI AND THAT I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK. IF YOU KNOW THINGS ABOUT LIKE MY OLD FRIENDS LET ME KNOW. LIKE ROBERT AND LIKE OSCAR AND OTHER PEOPLE THAT MADE KIDS JUST A LITTLE LESS MISERABLE. HEY LISA HOW OLD ARE YOU ? AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE DOING GOOD AND THAT YOU ARE BEING A GOOD EXAMPLE TO YOUR LITTLE SISTER SHE WAS CUTE. YOUR MOM SURE IS A STRONG LADY. BUT ANYWAYS IF I GET A CHANCE ILL CALL YOU BUT ITS JUST A LITTLE WEIRD CALLING PEOPLE THAT I NEVER SPOKE TO BEFORE BUT HOWEVER MAYBE NOW WE CAN BE FRIENDS.WRITE BACK

P.S. IF YOU TALK TO ANYONE THAT I KNOW TELL THEM THAT I SAID HI AND THAT I WISH THEM THE BEST NEVER GIVE UP....... REMEMBER KIDS SUCKED BUT IT COULD ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2003, 08:53:00 AM »
You were there for 8 years? My heart sinks when I read numbers like that. I was there for a year and a 1/2 and I thought that was a nightmere, I really feel sad though for the people, the children I read about who were there that long. I hope you have a wonderful life. I hope your free every moment of your life from now on. The only reason I left after a year and a half was because we got terminated from the program. My mother spoke about concerns she had after I told her on second phase that someone was force fed, held down flat on her back.  My mother told the newtons that she felt this was dangerous, a choking hazard, and the newtons felt we were a threat because we didn't follow the "no talking behind backs rule."  Well, as much as I hate my senseless experience thier, I think our being forced to leave under such stupid circumstances prompted a few other parents to pull thier kids out. We acted as a safe house for a while for a few kids who escaped, were watched by the senior freakin' staff members who would gather outside our house across the street, looking for cop outs.
I spoke with bergen county prosecutors, but at that time I was still so messed up from the whole experience I didn't even know right from wrong enough to explain properly what happened to me there. Anyway, I guess I needed to run on like this, somehow your last post brought all this out.
I'm just happy that you survived after 8 years. Enjoy your life, you truly earned it. By the way, when I was terminated Ruth Ann Newton told me and my folks I'd commit suicide in 6 months, so they best put me in a institution. Instead, I'm 30 years old now, free and happy, with a great career, a nice home and a beautiful family. I love my boring little life. It's just what I wanted. Good Luck to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »
Does anybody here know about the survivor's conference?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2003, 10:51:00 PM »
If you go to the home page, then links and see some of the Straight or Anonimity Anon stuff, you'll probably find it.  I personally don't do that stuff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2003, 03:48:00 AM »
hey dude thank you very much for the post. yea am i happy now? well...... its a struggle but im doing just fine. i must say that the nightmares are still there but the pain and suffering of kids is no more. im very glad that you wrote to me im flattered. i dont know who you are but whoever you are im happy that you are doing good.im doing a lot better than kids said i would. i am no drug addict and i am not out of control.i am a strong person with a strong character.hey were you in kids of north jersey or bergen county im curious????? but anyway so long and good luck
 :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2003, 03:48:00 AM »
hey dude thank you very much for the post. yea am i happy now? well...... its a struggle but im doing just fine. i must say that the nightmares are still there but the pain and suffering of kids is no more. im very glad that you wrote to me im flattered. i dont know who you are but whoever you are im happy that you are doing good.im doing a lot better than kids said i would. i am no drug addict and i am not out of control.i am a strong person with a strong character.hey were you in kids of north jersey or bergen county im curious????? but anyway so long and good luck
 :wave: