Author Topic: THE LAST VICTIM OF MILLER SPEAKS OUT  (Read 11434 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THE LAST VICTIM OF MILLER SPEAKS OUT
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2003, 10:34:00 AM »
I was in kids of bergen county. left sometime in 1990.  I think it was November. But i can't be sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2003, 10:50:00 AM »
see http://safetyintl.org/conference/
Rick Ross has agreed to speak. Alexia Parks is returning this year and of course, our very own Wes Fager will also be there.  More speakers are yet to be announced.

Offline 6 FAMILY MEMBERS

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2003, 06:58:00 PM »
WELL IM 20 NOW . I KNOW IT WIRED  TALKING TO PEOPLE YOU  NEVER DID BEFORE SO WHEN YOU THINK YOU GET THE BALLS HOLLA . I DONT KNOW NOMORE ABOUT ANYONE I LOST CONTACT WITH THEM  :???:        

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2003, 12:58:00 AM »
On 2003-04-30 07:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in kids of bergen county. left sometime in 1990.  I think it was November. But i can't be sure.  "

If you left when the detectives & prosecutors came in, that was in Aug. '90.
That's when I.

Talk about a weird fuckin' day...
Split off into two rap groups...  I think Larry was leading the one I was in.  No, I'm certain of it.

People peeling off one by one into an area off the room.
Jeezus, why did I have to be one of the last few they took?  It's weird when everyone but the last couple people in the group were gone...  Just GONE.  No idea whether they were back in the main group or whatever...  

Then they chose me.  I met with the detective and hardly hesitated when they asked if I wanted to leave....

We were all at the Hackensack courthouse, I believe it was.  Hell, I don't know where.  It wasn't in that damned building.  A drainage tunnel was more appealing than 80 Commerce Way at that point...

People were bumming smokes from the detectives.  I think they actually went and bought a carton for us.  I didn't smoke one then.  Dunno why.
They ordered pizzas and we ate and we gave our statements.

I didn't know anyone in the area, except for these people and the Kids people.  I had no ID.  No money.  No clothes.  No place to live.  Hell, I was 3000 miles away from anyplace I could even consider calling 'home'.
But none of that mattered, because I wasn't a captive...

I remember the detectives turned on the radio in the car on the way to the courthouse.  It was a sunny late summer day.  The leaves were just yellowing to change to autumn colors....

It matched perfectly with the sense of renewed freedom.
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
John, I think you and I knew each other.  I left before the Dectectives and Prosecutors came in, not too long before, so then it couldn't have been as late as November for me. I spoke with them at my house - I'd like to think that that conversation may have helped you and the others get out. I was 17. I was thoroughly brainwashed when I left, they had me. That makes me angry to think about, because I am such a anti-cult, anti-follower, major conspiracy-paranoid woman now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2003, 08:25:00 PM »
Katie Reid here....I remember that day and was so freaked out.I was pulled out and said I wanted to STAY !!!!! I can`t believe that now! I was so fucken brainwashed I thought me staying would finally help me move up in my phases.I had been in Kids sence a month after my 14th Birthday and at that point did not know any other way of life...very sad.I remember seeing who left when we were all in group together again and thinking their crazy for leaving. My head was really fucked up. If it was not for my brother{Bobby}
 leaving and then my mom pulling me I might be one of those who still follow the wacko.I really was brainwashed.
Thank God I`m free of that now.Do any of you remember if I moved my head or even my shoulder while up talking , I was sat down and told I was being boppy !!!!!! I had to stand still when talking....So FUCKEN STUPID !!!!! I hate that word "boppy" still to this day.
What the FUCK does moving while talking have to do with being sober...I go to AA meetings all the time and people are concerned with me staying sober , they could give a fuck how much I move .

Sorry a bit of a resentment there on my part.
Moving on....
had a great day today with my kids

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2003, 10:24:00 AM »
hi katie.i don't know if you remember me.your one person i remember from when i was in the program.i left and live back in canada now.i hatrd that living hell.keep in [email protected]

Offline bex-b

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2003, 10:55:00 PM »
Hey there,

I totally remember that day too.  I came back from school in the Bronx that afternoon and half of the friggin' group was gone.  I was totally panicked  but of course noone gave us any information and we weren't allowed to 'talk behind anyone's back'...  I bet I would have stayed though, if they had asked me, because I was so brainwashed at that point.  I heard that the cops had my name too.  Rachel R. later told me that she had been trying to get me out.  I think I got set back from 5th phase a few weeks later.  Thank God my parents saw that coming and had been preparing to pull us.  I think the day I left was October or November 10th 1990.  

Anyway, that was a really long time ago.

Ciao

Rebecca

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2003, 12:33:00 PM »
Can anyone give me infomation on Kristi Me**a*os? She is still in the program.  I neeed to know wht is going on with her and is it true that the groupies treat their children the newton way?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2003, 01:08:00 PM »
I can tell you that whole story and even give you an adress and tel# what a tradgedy that was/is!  was right before I left.                         you are?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2003, 03:28:00 PM »
I am really uncomfortable doing this, as I have never done this before. I am a close relative of hers. I left the program in El Paso.

Offline Kris

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »
Lissa?? Is that you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2003, 03:48:00 AM »
i have been in the program more recently than most of you all. its been almost 4 years since kids. to my knowledge kristi m-------- is still a part of millers web. if i am wrong then someone please correct me  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2003, 04:19:00 PM »
I am her mother and I was ex-commuicated. (a terminator)in El Paso..  I finally figured out just how REALLY screwed up the program was after about two years. I had another daughter in the program and she ran from there and I was not able to find her for about 2 years because she was afraid to come home to me for fear of being put back in, it really screwed up her life too.  I was in on the secret meeting when Staff tried to hired a P.I., to get dirt on the attorney that was trying to close KIDS of El Paso.  That is wrong and dirty and cheap.  There were several incidence that finally convinced me to leave the program. I am a recovering alcoholic and was before I got in KIDS and finally "knew" that is not the way to help someone. When I left, I tried to get Kristi out, but"they" talked her into staying.  That was at least 16 years ago(?).I have always had hopes that she would leave..  but she is still in and for a long time I thought I was the only parent that had lost my daughter to that horrible "man" until I finally got in touch with a wonderful family in New Jersey and found that I am not the only one in this situation and started reading your message board. Getting even more info about newton and the destuction that he has caused.  I live far away and had no one to talk with about it.  People just don't understand or they look at me really strange or understand why I haven't just let go, and to a certain extent I have, except she is still my daughter and I miss her terribly. Putting my children in KIDS is at this time the ONE great regret of my life. My fears are that I will never see her again.  I used to call her every once in a while but I got tired of flat conversations on the phone and excuses of why she wouldn't come home and visit her family, which she says she has no family anymore.  I haven't talked to her in about two years or seen her in almost twelve and she came only because her granfather had died.  That was a horrible visit, she was so rude and closed off.  I still find it hard to believe that she is like that.  She was such wonderful daughter before KIDS, regardless of what she said about herself. Mothers know what is in their children's hearts and who they are.  She wasn't a"bad" person, I don't know who this person is now.
I have rambled on enough, I was really afraid to put much on the message board for fear that she would see it and really fuel her fire of not having anything to do with her family. Oh well!!!! I just really want to know what she was like in the program and how she stays in. Anything!!! Then I read how they might treat their children and in my eyes that is abuse, so I am worried about my grandchild, that I have never seen but have talked to through the family in New Jersey. Thank God for them. They have been so kind and helpful and supportive.
I don't want to put my phone # in and I am pretty computer illiterate so is there another way that I can get in touch?
I am so sorry for all the damage that have been done to you guys through that insane program and am so happy and proud that each of you have gone on with  your lives. God bless each and everyone of you. Keep on keeping on!!!! Thank you.......

Offline a sibling

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2003, 07:09:00 PM »
It was so great to see you on the web-site.  I remember you well.  You were my newcomer for a long time...I hope I treated you well. I hated those damn meal plans and food charts and being observed while we ate.  I remember being jealous you got more food than me...how funny is that...then Janna P joined us...I hear she's a cop now...how funny since she always came across as so mild-mannered.  I hope you and your sister are doing well...I'd love to know what you're doing with your life now...are you close with your other sister (the one with the baby)?   Glad to see Newton didn't squash your spirit.  Take care,  Suzanne Z.