Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about Project Patch or Cove Creek?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Shlee

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ridetheduckshlee
Does anyone know anything about Project Patch or Cove Creek?
« on: September 01, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »
I was wondering if anyone here know anything about either Project PATCH in Idaho, Cove Creek in North Carolina or Allen Christenbury, Jr aka Chris Christenbury ( He runs Cove Creek) or Tom and Bonnie Sanford (they started Project PATCH).  Nobody really seems to have anything to say about them and I would like to hear if anybody has some info on them.
~Shlee
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 01:51:16 PM by Guest »
prung my boyfriend from Spring Creek

Anti-WWASPS : Help stop abduction and child abuse in the United States

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 10:42:41 AM »
The only thing I've heard about any of them is Project Patch. A girl who went to Dundee Ranch in Costa Rica said Project Patch was a very good, positive program. Her sister went there and she resented being sent ti Dundee because she said Project Patch helped her sister. That's about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 04:37:29 PM »
Nice try, but  this (<-- link) topic's first reply wins.

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 05:46:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The only thing I've heard about any of them is Project Patch. A girl who went to Dundee Ranch in Costa Rica said Project Patch was a very good, positive program. Her sister went there and she resented being sent ti Dundee because she said Project Patch helped her sister. That's about it.

give her 20 yrs and then see how much it helped her. she may think it helped her now but the ill effects of these prisons tends to show up after the statute of limitations has run out
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided