Author Topic: SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)  (Read 41539 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More and More on Sue Scheff
« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »
Beware of Bounty Hunters for WWASP/WWASPS
Date: 02 Sep 2003
Time: 12:00:01
Remote Name: 64.12.96.43
Comments
Dear Donna, I have known you for several years now, and have so much respect for what you did to get your boys back home safe. I only wish I had read your statement prior being recruited by WWASP/WWASPS. My daughter ended up in one of their programs and the results were horrific. I was desperate and they took advantage of me with the misrepresentation of their program. Since that time, back in 2000, there is now a Class Action Lawsuit against them getting ready to be filed. It is being filed by The Huron Law Group, with the support of Ed Masry and Erin Brockovich. There will be justice for our children and ourselves. Since this happened, I felt a need to give parents a resource avenue to help them when they are desperate, as I once was. I have created PURE, Inc. www.helpyourteens.com to help parents find safe and qualifed schools and programs and also offer a listing of adolescent local therapists. We have been approved by the Broward County School District and the Better Business Bureau. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to let parents know our experiences. Sincerely, Sue Scheff Weston, FL [email protected]
dsda0h
Date: 04 Aug 2005
Time: 03:40:43
Remote Name: 219.134.253.12
Comments
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)
« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2006, 10:37:04 AM »
I only wish I had read your statement prior being recruited by WWASP/WWASPS. My daughter ended up in one of their programs and the results were horrific. I was desperate and they took advantage of me with the misrepresentation of their program.

Didnt she pull her kid something like six months before this email was written?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2006, 10:47:09 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
So, Sue/Sue likes to spend Mama's money?
What was Sue/Sue's maiden name?  Who is MAMA?

Except for the money she takes from parents............mamas money is all shes got to live on.       shes a RICH B...........something the recent press releases missed

wehe she says she spent almost a MILLION on her defense of wwasp----she means INSURANCE money.

but bring on anonther one sue cause you got some lawyers ready to go at you for free to defend others  go on, get yer subpeonas out

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Joyce Harris Attack by Scheff?
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2006, 02:14:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Broward Privacy Attacks""
So sue-sue and her friends can defame?

"http://www.browardpta.com/_disc1/0000001f.htm
Re: Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff
Date: 03 Dec 2004
Time: 11:17:32
Remote Name: 65.103.224.14
Comments
Good afternoon, Ms. Harris. I see you are still having issues with your apparently bi-polar personality(s). I'd like to inform you all that this woman, with all her accusations against Sue Scheff and the academy she sent her daughter to, abuses her daughter. She was one of my good friends and told me about this along with the other kids at the academy. The words she used were, "Mom does the beatings, Dad does the spankings." When she came to pick up her daughter, every word she spoke to her was discouraging, degrating, and overall depressing and completely unfair to the young girl. Harris has been accused of child abuse three times and convicted of one. This was obviously true when we saw her drag her daughter by the hair and then throw her face first down the staircase. The girl ran inside and clung to one of her friends as Harris was stealing her away and begged not to let her be taken. The girl was very afraid and did not at all want to go. So before you listen to this woman's futile babble, listen to the facts first. Thank you"

Maybe the person who posted this should consider the information obtained by ISAC which does NOT seem to support their allegations, and in fact, presents a much different picture.

http://isaccorp.org/documentsnz.asp#whitmore

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2006, 02:22:21 PM »
You are aware that not only did Sue ship her daughter off to a WWASP school, she shipped her son off to military school.  She wasn't interested in being a parent of any kind.  Isn't this right Sue?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Joyce Harris Attack by Scheff?
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2006, 04:03:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Broward Privacy Attacks""
So sue-sue and her friends can defame?

"http://www.browardpta.com/_disc1/0000001f.htm
Re: Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff
Date: 03 Dec 2004
Time: 11:17:32
Remote Name: 65.103.224.14
Comments
Good afternoon, Ms. Harris. I see you are still having issues with your apparently bi-polar personality(s). I'd like to inform you all that this woman, with all her accusations against Sue Scheff and the academy she sent her daughter to, abuses her daughter. She was one of my good friends and told me about this along with the other kids at the academy. The words she used were, "Mom does the beatings, Dad does the spankings." When she came to pick up her daughter, every word she spoke to her was discouraging, degrating, and overall depressing and completely unfair to the young girl. Harris has been accused of child abuse three times and convicted of one. This was obviously true when we saw her drag her daughter by the hair and then throw her face first down the staircase. The girl ran inside and clung to one of her friends as Harris was stealing her away and begged not to let her be taken. The girl was very afraid and did not at all want to go. So before you listen to this woman's futile babble, listen to the facts first. Thank you"

From ISAC:

Additional Comments from the Director of ISAC, posted on February 16, 2005:

In a telephone conversation on Friday, February 11, 2005 with ISAC Director Shelby Earnshaw, Mark Sudweeks claimed that Joyce Harris "dragged her daughter out [of Whitmore Academy] by the hair."

In the days following, ISAC became aware of statements reportedly made by another interested party who claimed to have a copy of the incident report filed by the Nephi City Police Officer who accompanied Joyce Harris to Whitmore Academy.

Along with this claim, this third person also reportedly said that the incident report stated that Mrs. Harris had dragged her daughter by the hair.

This person also reportedly stated that the police officers investigating the case do not believe Mrs. Harris.

Because ISAC is committed to reporting FACTUAL INFORMATION, Director Shelby Earnshaw spoke directly to the investigator in charge of the case on Tuesday, February 15, 2005.

Among other things, the investigator stated that he believes Joyce Harris is "very credible."

During that conversation, ISAC also learned that due to a clerical error, the incident report in question had never been entered into the computer and DID NOT EXIST prior to ISAC's phone call to the Nephi City Police on February 15, 2005.

Therefore, it would not be possible for Mark Sudweeks or any other persons to have a copy of the report in question.

Today, Wednesday February 16, ISAC obtained a copy of the report made by the Nephi City Police on the night that Joyce Harris removed her daughter from Whitmore Academy.

It is not public record so only excerpts will be posted on this site, however the report supports the fact that statements accusing Mrs. Harris of dragging her daughter by the hair, are false.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A few little papers on Sue
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2006, 10:33:13 PM »
::deal::   A few little papers on Sue.

Come on Sue-Sue.  Bring on more lawsuits so the truth can really start to come out on you..   :P  :D  :P

::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2006, 12:15:27 AM »
Still confused about the WWASP vs PURE lawsuit.
Scheff says she WON this lawsuit.
Wasn't she actually only found NOT GUILTY?

How's that a WIN?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2006, 01:36:05 AM »
Still confused about the WWASP vs PURE lawsuit.
Scheff says she WON this lawsuit.
Wasn't she actually only found NOT GUILTY?

How's that a WIN?

Read the transcripts.  Sue did a number of things that would normally result in a loss, meaning being found guilty of libel.  However, she was able to convince the jury she did what she did because WWASPS was abusive.  If WWASPS doesn't hurt kids as mentioned in the testimony, Sue would've lost the case.  

Maybe that's not a win to you.  But it sure isn't a loss.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 17, 2006, 01:03:29 PM »
In other words:  Sue Scheff and WWASP are BAD BAD BAD?

Got it!

Offline notstupidlikeyou

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 17, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »
Why is it that you all think that Sue is a bad person do you know her personally or do you go on what the media is payed to say by WWASP could you be as stupid to think that WWASP does not have extend power I mean they fund the Utah elections and why is it that you think they still exist because they are helping? nope wrong it's because they make tons of money and pay the right people off to keep helpless Teens and Pre-teens in prison to scam there parents. I will be the first to say I support Sue and Isabelle in there fight I support the Turley law firm in it's movement against WWASP however small it may seem now even greater things shall come from it.   ::both::

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 17, 2006, 07:58:03 PM »
notstupidlikeyou?

No. You are uniquely stupid.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 17, 2006, 08:13:06 PM »
NOTSTUPID LIKE YOU: you got a kid you wanna pay Sue/SUE to send to some abusive program?
Do that, then come back here and post.
If you still like Sue/SUE then you are stupid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 17, 2006, 09:30:25 PM »
fun fun do you know Isabelle or Sue? because I do and i'm personally involved in a law suit that Isabelle and Sue have helped come this far you sad little cry babies don't know shit and if you get pissed fine you don't know them personally and you play into WWASP funded media bullshit you let them win whether you went to the program or not and if you did attend a program high five because they brain washed the hell out of you and you deserve to be angry and naive. :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 17, 2006, 09:36:53 PM »
No, you stupid fuck.  WWASPS is bad and abusive.  So are some of the programs Sue refers to.  Even after abuse charges have been actually FILED!!

Tell me how you defend that.  Please, I'd really like to hear this.  I saw the response saying that Whitmore had 30 years of abuse free service to kids.  Whitmore was in business 30 years with Cheryl at the helm??  Really?  What is her reasoning for continuing to refer to Whitmore after the abuse charges have been filed?