Author Topic: SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)  (Read 41623 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cafety Fans
« Reply #330 on: November 28, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »
I guess you had not heard that Izzy is the thief in the night.  The pro who steals whatever ideas and words she can. Of course this is a good thing cause otherwise we would have to endure her songwriting.   :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)
« Reply #331 on: December 02, 2006, 05:20:52 PM »
"was opposed to telling Layne anything about it. She insisted his statue of limitation had run and that telling him about it would only frustrate him. (wrong) She expressed other concerns having to do with his fragile mental health. "

I think it's clear that Carey Bock was right after all. It's too bad she could not open her case because I think there are a lot who would testify for her. Shame on Sue Scheff. Her only equal in evil is Robert Lichfield and WWASP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 02, 2006, 07:35:04 PM »
has anyone who writes on this damn thing taken the time to help really help any of these kids? I believe in the people who get off there lazy asses and do something instead of bitching while they enjoy there happy little home lives. I think everyone who has anything to say about any of the WWASP involved incidents should stop preaching and start helping, instead of this so called digging.
help these kids don't just talk about it, talk is cheap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2006, 07:41:57 PM »
The above poster, judging from the history of its IP, is either Sue Scheff? or a fanboy. Since Sue Scheff? isn't likely to have fanboys, it's probably Sue Scheff? itself.

A member of Fornits helped put together one of the lawsuits against WWASPS, one of the big, meaty ones that is likely to succeed. Pack that in your rectum and go back whence you came.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2006, 12:21:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
has anyone who writes on this damn thing taken the time to help really help any of these kids? I believe in the people who get off there lazy asses and do something instead of bitching while they enjoy there happy little home lives. I think everyone who has anything to say about any of the WWASP involved incidents should stop preaching and start helping, instead of this so called digging.
help these kids don't just talk about it, talk is cheap.

We are doing something.   We're exposing Sue Scheff for the lying, manipulative, greedy little hypocrite she is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue and Marie and Randall and what they have in common
« Reply #335 on: December 03, 2006, 10:15:37 AM »
"help any of these kids?" writes sue.  

As in "help your teens" Sue?  Is that what you mean?  

Ever wonder why so many people hate you and your current partner Marie Peart and your former partner Randall Hinton?

Think real real hard about it stupid.  Maybe you can figure it out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2006, 11:11:05 AM »
HINT FOR THOSE WHO WONDER WHY SUE SCHEFF AND PURE HATED SO MUCH, MAYBE MORE THAN LICHFIELD AND WWASP:

.........I was abused in a WWASPS facility and I am horrified at how she is using program victims horror stories to make money! Not to mention that she was the biggest referer to WWASPS and continued to refer after she took her daughter out! Wake up!

It seems the anti-wwasps advocates who support Sue Scheff and PURE have nothing to say about the revelation in those transcripts that Sue Scheff continued to refer to WWASPS after Sue Scheff took her OWN daughter ASHLYN SCHEFF out claiming Ashlyn Scheff had been abused, or if they have, I haven't seen the posts. I am curious though how they and Sue Scheff defend such actions? ......Thank you.   :flame:

[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Court Evidence on Sue and PURE
« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2006, 12:32:32 PM »
Exactly as written from another one of Sue's friend who she herself describes as "so honest" "very honest" "would never lie"  

------Original Message------
To: Ken Kay
Subject: Sue Scheff

The last contact I had with Sue was 8 18 (sic 16) she emailed a lead to me.  In our last conversation probably last week July she said she thought our programs were good but that our Seminars were terrible.  She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12.  She said she had placed 8 kids that week in Red Cliff or Red Rock not sure which.  She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her.  She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals.  I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could.

Kevin Richey
Teen Help
Admission's Coordinator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
From exhibit in WWASP versus Sue Scheff
« Reply #338 on: December 03, 2006, 12:42:55 PM »
Just in case those of you with attention deficit did not get the above post is part of the file in the Utah case and the following is from one of Sue's "close" friends:

1.  She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12.

2.  She said she had placed 8 kids that week in Red Cliff or Red Rock not sure which.

3.  She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her.

4.  She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals.

5.  I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could.

Kevin Richey
Teen Help
Admission's Coordinator

I challenge anyone to say this is not the truth.  Sue do you care to explain?  Fat Izzy do you care to include this on your fake advocacy site?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 03, 2006, 01:27:49 PM »
She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12.

WTF?

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 03, 2006, 01:36:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
You completely lost me after the fat comment.

Lame.. Really Lame.

Oh wait... I have called Izzy and sue worse.

Still its lame, but yeah glass houses and all. I am glad I pay only a miniscule of attention to these we hate "Sue Scheff" threads. They got old a long time ago. Particularly when you realize in the grand scheme of things that Sue Scheff is a pus filled boil on the ass of a significantly larger problem. Have you guys ever thought about starting your own message board dedicated to calling Sue and Izzy all the names you want?

Give it a rest, will ya?  We like the way the board is set up.  We like being able to shit all over Sue and Izzy where ever we feel like it.  

She's running a business that refers kids to abusive programs all the while claiming she's the "safe alternative" to WWASPS.  That deserves to be splashed all over the place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 03, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »

She's running a business that refers kids to abusive programs all the while claiming she's the "safe alternative" to WWASPS. That deserves to be splashed all over the place.

No, she is not. She did, years ago. It was splashed all over the place, remember? Do you think fornits is all over the place?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 03, 2006, 01:49:41 PM »
We like being able to shit all over Sue and Izzy where ever we feel like it.

Why in the WWASPS forum? Sue doesn't refer to WWASPS anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 03, 2006, 01:50:46 PM »
Majestic Ranch:
A Living Nightmare for Kids
By Isabelle Zehnder

A report about ...

. . . the deplorable conditions for children confined at Majestic Ranch, a privately owned and unlicensed residential facility in Randolph, Utah;  

--------------------

Sounds like Isabelle Zehnder has some has some big ass explaining to do.

Let's start here:  

For Isabelle Zehnder -- Why would you support an organization (PURE) that referred children to a program whose conditions you, yourself, describe as "deplorable"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 03, 2006, 01:56:49 PM »
Email me and I will answer all your questions.