Poll

Who is the stupidest fuck on fornits?

Son of Serbia
0 (0%)
Annie \"I Love Moose Cock\" Hall
5 (71.4%)
Hall \"I Love Dressing Up In My Mom\'s Pantyhose\" Jr.
2 (28.6%)
Deborah
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closes: April 23, 2043, 05:20:42 AM

Author Topic: Who's the stupidest fuck on this site?  (Read 3587 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's the stupidest fuck on this site?
« on: August 27, 2006, 01:10:21 PM »
My vote is for ANNIE HALL!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Who's the stupidest fuck on this site?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 08:31:50 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
My vote is for ANNIE HALL!

Definately Anne Hall.

By the way Deborah and SOS shouldn't even be on the list, as they are both among the most intelligent posters who've posted here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 11:55:02 PM »
yea but you get options from both sides of the "beef"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 08:15:25 PM »
anne hall, without question.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Son of Ottawa

• View Profile
You don't appreciate my mother
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 06:51:18 PM »
You all don't appreciate the unique perfection of my mother. She offers knowledge and help and you all don't want to accept it. Fortunately, when she opens her own school, you can enjoy the perfection I do. I expect to be just like my mother some day. She never has made a mistake in her life. Although I made some mistakes, I almost never do now - but when I'm not sure about a decision, I ask her. She always has the perfect advice and I am very lucky to have a perfect mother.

You should always listen to her and you can go to her school to learn to be perfect like she is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 02:12:02 PM »
I thought satire was supposed to be funny...

Offline Son of Ottawa

• View Profile
too tired
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 02:36:24 PM »
Sorry, Dude. I was too tired to be funny. Should have waited. I do have an appropriate avatar, though, don't you think?

I thought satire was supposed to be funny...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »
I just don't think the joke you're trying to pull off has any potential in the first place. There's nothing funny about Anne Hall...she's a foolish, ignorant, raging bitch who not only threw devastating events and memories in a lot of good people's faces, but fed life-changing misinformation to parents who were stuck in the precarious role of deciding whether to send their children away or not. I mean yeah, I know you're just trying to clown on her, but after everything everyone has said to her around here for the past couple years, I think your satire is far too little, too late.

TheSummitGives...go look up his posts. Now there is some funny shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 08:50:23 AM »
I just don't think the joke you're trying to pull off has any potential in the first place. There's nothing funny about Anne Hall...she's a foolish, ignorant, raging bitch who not only threw devastating events and memories in a lot of good people's faces, but fed life-changing misinformation to parents who were stuck in the precarious role of deciding whether to send their children away or not. I mean yeah, I know you're just trying to clown on her, but after everything everyone has said to her around here for the past couple years, I think your satire is far too little, too late.

Well I do happen to find the Ottawa satire(s) funny, and if you don't like it, then don't read them.

Everyone (even the sicko losers like ottawa and her kids) has the right to post here, regardless of what the rest of us think.  Who the fuck are you to decide for the rest of us what is funny?

Son of Ottawa keep posting, if it makes you feel better.  Seriously, forget this guy and his opinions about comedy.

By the way, Summit Gives did post some hilarious shit, but he hasn't posted anything lately, and I for one prefer to see new material, rather than re-read old posts.

Oh and my vote for stupidest fuck is Annie Hall of course.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 12:14:07 PM »
I never said he couldn't post here, I just said he's not funny. If you get all butthurt about my honest opinions, I'd hate to see the sad state of your personal life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 08:47:54 AM »
I never said he couldn't post here, I just said he's not funny. If you get all butthurt about my honest opinions, I'd hate to see the sad state of your personal life.

I fail to see how you came to the conclusion that I am "butthurt" about your "honest opinions".   Nor do I see any point behind
your attacking my personal life, which you obviously know nothing about.  I guess that making unsubstantiated attacks on the personal lives of others is your way of dealing with disagreement.  It's no big mystery where you learned to do that, and you've obviously taken Cedu's teachings to heart.  You really should look in the mirror and start addressing your own "sad personal life", instead of projecting all of your insecurities and hostility onto others.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »
Since you two guest sare idealogically on the same side but somehow have found a reason to insult and turn on each other looks like Ms. Hall is in for some competition here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 10:41:41 PM »

Who the fuck are you to decide for the rest of us what is funny?

Your hostility was evident right there, and hostility is just a reaction of being "butthurt". I just threw in the personal life jab for good measure. Clearly I wasn't too far off the mark  :wink:

Offline Son of Ottawa

• View Profile
For Your Information
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 05:48:57 AM »
I resent this poll, I really do. My mother does not love moose cock, and I am greatly offended that you would post something as vulgar as this. My mother would never engage in bestiality. You people are sick and you need help. I will pray for all of you.

My mother has shown me more love and acceptance than any of you could ever understand. Nothing she wouldn't do to help me. Nothing she wouldn't sacrifice to support me. You pitiful people spending your time posting here are throwing away your energy, your time, and your intelligence - on what? On an online forum? What benefit is there? Why do you do this?

You can't know true loving support unless you have a mother such as I do. Not only has she shown me the Better way of living, she sacrifices all for me. No mother has done more for her son.

You are all incapable of understanding her gentle ministrations. You are unable to appreciate her compassionate and gentle teachings. You say she "loves moose cock." This is offensive to the extreme. My sweet mother has instructed me, as any good and loving mother should, in the relationships between men and women. Because of her, I know what a woman wants. With her step-by-step instruction, I can please a woman of any age. Surely, my mother has done more for me than has YOUR mother.

I know that my mother is not sexually involved in animals. She has made this clear to me. You are offensive and ignorant and I have printed out all your posts so she can take them to her attorney. You can expect to hear from him soon.

Have a nice day!!!   :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:12 AM »

Who the fuck are you to decide for the rest of us what is funny?

Your hostility was evident right there, and hostility is just a reaction of being "butthurt". I just threw in the personal life jab for good measure. Clearly I wasn't too far off the mark  :wink:

Believe me you couldn't be any further from the truth.  There's no hostility here, I just asked you an honest question, which you still haven't answered.  It figures that in evading my direct question, you would try and twist my words to suit your own egocentric twisted beliefs.  You are incapable of rational discussion.  Why bother listening to viewpoints of others, when you can just attack them untile they are silenced....right?  You are a splended example of  the sort of ignorant, narrow minded, & beligerent people that places like Cedu produce.  You are definately using your Summit.   I'm sure  Anne Hall is very proud of you! :wink: