Author Topic: Report Hyde to ISAC  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Report Hyde to ISAC
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:32:56 PM »
The following link is for ISAC.  ISAC is International Survivors Action Committee. ISAC's mission is to expose abuse, civil rights violations, and fraud perpetuated through privately-owned facilities for juveniles. From the sounds of it, Hyde should be on their "watch list." Good luck to all of you.

http://www.isaccorp.org/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Report Hyde to ISAC
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:30:07 AM »
I would recommend that anyone with information about Hyde contact ISAC and give a statement.  This shit about hiring back someone who was forced to leave because of a settlement due to inapporpriate contact with a student is fucking ridiculous.  :flame:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Report Hyde to ISAC
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 07:07:26 AM »
LARRY DOES NOT...I repeat...DOES NOT WORK AT HYDE SCHOOL!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Report Hyde to ISAC
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 01:08:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I would recommend that anyone with information about Hyde contact ISAC and give a statement.  This shit about hiring back someone who was forced to leave because of a settlement due to inapporpriate contact with a student is fucking ridiculous.  :flame:

I'm a 40 year old woman with two grown, successful kids. I've got a lovely home that's just about paid for, a nice motortrawler that my husband and I regularly vacation in beautiful places on, a family that adores me and life in general is pretty damn sweet.

You're also extremely sophisticated and articulate, and I'm sure a good parent!