Author Topic: Looking for information  (Read 3861 times)

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
Looking for information
« on: August 15, 2006, 04:01:06 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for any information, good or bad, about this school.  Anyone who has gone through the program as an employee or resident, please contact me via PM.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 04:13:39 PM »
HUH? You have posted 37 times here and obviously read alot of the posts/threads and you still can't figure it out?
Maybe you should just go to Elan for yourself.

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 04:31:10 PM »
Baghead,

Thanks for your negative, useless reply.  It really helps.

From the threads I have read on here already, there seems to be a lot of name-calling and making fun of people named Marty and Art.  Accusations are flying about some people named Jamie and Jordan.  From my experience over on the HLA forum, I know that you usually have to talk to a few people to get the real story.

Being someone who is totally new to Elan, I was hoping to get some useful information about the program from people who have experienced it.  I am in a position to make a business decision about the school and would like to gather as much information as possible.  If anyone can provide me with any, I would appreciate it.

Offline Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 04:38:58 PM »
Jamie and Jordon are good people.
Marty and Art are not.

There, now you know.
ribal Chief Kruglik\'s personal Therapist
Respect the \"Hi yuh yuh yuh\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »
Are you truly in a posistion to do something about Elan?
So many people come around here and claim things. They want our stories and then use them to exploit. People here sling their shit around and among the shit sometimes you find a gem.

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 04:45:11 PM »
I believe that I am.  If you would like to get a user name and PM me, I will tell you why.

Okay, Therapist, that's a start.  Thank you.  Is there anything else?  Specific instances of abuse?  People with negative experiences?  People with positive experiences?  Please let me know.

Thanks.

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 04:49:17 PM »
Quote from: ""LMJ630""
I believe that I am.  If you would like to get a user name and PM me, I will tell you why.

Okay, Therapist, that's a start.  Thank you.  Is there anything else?  Specific instances of abuse?  People with negative experiences?  People with positive experiences?  Please let me know.

Thanks.

Well, abuse is the main goal and recomended in the elan directors handbook for dummies. These elan staff members live for abuse.

Most of them were in Elan themselves and some are even criminals and junkies and even shot up drugs and got high while working there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »
The place was based on mental intimadation and just plain old verbal abuse.
I will make up a screen name so I can pm you. Expect to hear from me in the next day or two.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 08:07:57 AM »
I remember one time a girl ran away from Elan and was killed during her journey home. So it was announced to the house that she was killed and alot of people were shocked needless to say. There was one person that Tanya M. knew was once friends with her and in the same house with her so Tanya looks at this girl and says "You will never be 1/2 the person she was" and something to the effect that this "tragedy happened to the wrong person" The girl on the receiving end of this needless vicious attack was only 16 years old.
 I mean come on a girl just got murdered and you announce that crap to the house? You tell someone who obviously had severe emoitonal issues that they should be dead and not the other girl?
I felt so bad not only for the death of this young girl but I also saw something die in the girl who was attacked that day. As hokie as that sounds it is the truth. Some people consoled her but the damage had been done.
This is one example of the crap kids went through in Elan.There are so many more examples of the verbal abuse that went down there.

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 08:43:07 AM »
When I searched corporate records for Elan in Maine, it came back with a bunch of different registrations: Elan One, Elan Two, etc.  Can anyone shed some light onto why Elan would need to incorporate so many entities?

Thanks.

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 08:52:45 AM »
There were staff members, directors to be exact, that had in the past placed bets on the rings. I personally overheard who'd you think will whip so and so's ass in the ring. I betcha $20.00 so and so knocks him down in the first round. Alot of corruption and misuse of power went on up there.

There were also teens placed in rings for bullshit reasons, reasons that under their corrupt policy would not call for a ring due to their actions. I onced witnessed a girl thrown in the ring all because she was constantly getting booked in the dorms every night and she was forced to box every female that lived in her dorm with her. She refused to partcipate in the ring and was forced to fight the other girls anyway. She even was tripped on purpose by a director so that another female can get a hit on her while she was lying on the floor.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »

Thanks.

I can't say whether you folks here value my opinion or not, but I have personally worked with LMJ630 and can tell you for sure that she can exert quite a bit of sway in important matters regarding Elan.  Take it for what it's worth.  Talk to her.  She won't bite and your confidentiality is a top priority.

Good luck to all parties involved!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 11:48:01 AM »
Your MOM bet you would get knocked out in the 1st round

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 03:24:23 PM »
Once again the same asshole has to come along and ruin a serious thread.
Hey jerk off why don't you go to ALL the other threads and do this crap?

• View Profile
Looking for information
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""

Thanks.

I can't say whether you folks here value my opinion or not, but I have personally worked with LMJ630 and can tell you for sure that she can exert quite a bit of sway in important matters regarding Elan.  Take it for what it's worth.  Talk to her.  She won't bite and your confidentiality is a top priority.

Good luck to all parties involved!

I value your opinion Dysfunction, we have spoken in the past and you are a good person.

BTW, do you like the hi yuh yuh yuh therapy Marty has been getting?