Author Topic: More bullshit advice from ST  (Read 29450 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More bullshit advice from ST
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
As Niles said, it's a stupid Javascript trick. Get Firefox, turn it off. Anyone in the least familiar with computers can do it. So long as he leaves the forum open for public viewing, anyone can still C&P from there. Control+C also works.

Thanks.  I already have Firefox.  How do I turn of Javascript?  I didn't know ctrl C would still work if 'copy' didn't work from the dropdown menu.  

I'm familiar with computers, just not as much as you I guess.  Damn but your abrasive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »
"You sound like a fifteen year old, pimple faced boy, trash talking others on gaming forums in order feel that blip of self-esteem that only shows itself when you make fun of others."

What an OUTSTANDING description of most of the Fornits anti-program, anti-parent, anti-lifie posters.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2006, 03:24:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Your forum, your rules.  Our forum, our rules.  I don't like what you do to hurt, insult and slander people on fornits, so you are not welcome to troll ST using an alias.  Tough shit, Sherlock.
Love and kisses.
Jena, Lon and crew

How professional!  You just love to out yourselves for what you really are, don't you?

You were more "professional," Jena, when you were sucking cock for cash, you dirty little hooker.

Love and Kisses to you too (only this time I'm not paying for it!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2006, 03:26:07 PM »
"
What an OUTSTANDING description of most of the Fornits anti-program, anti-parent, anti-lifie posters.

And this is the post of a mature person???

HaHa- Jena, Willie and Mose OWN you Nonprophet.

Own you?  Sounds like my 15 year old talking to his 'peeps'. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2006, 03:27:11 PM »
"You sound like a fifteen year old, pimple faced boy, trash talking others on gaming forums in order feel that blip of self-esteem that only shows itself when you make fun of others."

Nope, was describing you. Must have hit a sore spot, huh?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2006, 03:27:12 PM »

"I'm rubber and you're glue..."

Bitch, you need to get out of the trailer park on occasion.  You need some new material.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 18, 2006, 03:30:04 PM »

We're very much pro-parent.  That's our whole point.  To get you to do your fucking job instead of outsourcing it to a bunch of thought control freaks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 18, 2006, 03:50:14 PM »
OOOOH-  You're a little frustrated, aren't you sweetie.  You can't come onto ST and irritate everyone. Your ass got kicked off. AND-you can't kick us off of fornits so we get to stick around and kick you around.   This is so funny.  I can see you sweating there in your swivel chair in your filthy bedroom cursing at your monitor because you are so ineffectual.  Wasting air, wasting bandwidth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 18, 2006, 03:54:19 PM »
OOOOH-  You're a little frustrated, aren't you sweetie.  You can't come onto ST and irritate everyone. Your ass got kicked off. AND-you can't kick us off of fornits so we get to stick around and kick you around.   This is so funny.  I can see you sweating there in your swivel chair in your filthy bedroom cursing at your monitor because you are so ineffectual.  Wasting air, wasting bandwidth.

You are here at this forum owner's pleasure, they can kick you off, they choose not to, that is the difference. You seem to be the only one frustrated here, posting on a forum you say you hate, and your posts are filled with curses. I think someone is doing a little projecting here. You assume we are all like you.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »
The only thing that shows frustration is the censoring of information.  You don't like that we come on there and refute with FACTS the rhetoric you're spewing out so you control the information posted on there.

You guys do just as much personal attacking over here and no one bans you.  No one censors what you've posted.  We're not afraid for you to post here.  There's no need.  Yes, Fornits can be brutal.  That's been stipulated....BUT....somehow we seem to still manage to carry on a discussion, even if it does get heated.  Those who are truly interested in finding out information from ALL sides only have this place to go to and most of them are willing to ignore the crap and they are rewarded with info from BOTH sides so they can decide for themselves.  If you're really that confident in what you say over there why can you not stand up to scrutiny???????

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2006, 04:02:07 PM »

At least we have free speech here.  However, you overestimate the effect you have on us.  At least for me, it is more pity and boredom than anything else.  How petty do you have to be to spend your time pestering others with childish taunts -- hoping somehow to derive some satisfaction from the odd reaction.  Is this how you entertain yourself?  Is this how you survive your day-to-day monotony?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 18, 2006, 04:02:52 PM »
I think we are all doing a community service keeping this particular troll engaged. If her negativity were not released here, it would probably be taken out on her husband, her kids, her coworkers, the guy who takes who supersized double order at mcdonalds, etc. This troll should also thank this forum for absorbing their emotional crap, most likely saving them thousands annually in therapist bills.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #312 on: October 18, 2006, 04:11:44 PM »
Send this goon troll a bill for giving her the privilege of emptying her corroded brain pan here and getting rid of some of the tension that comes from justifying sending kids to quasi-prison camps, emptying bank accounts, over-medicating and babysitting with a spike full of Thorazine.  PIMP.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 18, 2006, 04:21:40 PM »
I think we are all doing a community service keeping this particular troll engaged. If her negativity were not released here, it would probably be taken out on her husband, her kids, her coworkers, the guy who takes who supersized double order at mcdonalds, etc. This troll should also thank this forum for absorbing their emotional crap, most likely saving them thousands annually in therapist bills.

It also really exposes them for what they are to anyone else who may be lurking. ::nod::

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2006, 04:46:04 PM »
Dead kids don't lie or manipulate.  Jena and crew do, and they participate in an industry that generates dead kids.  I wonder if ST is directly responsible for sending a kid to his/her death in a program?
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"