Author Topic: Hyde School not on Amazon  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde School not on Amazon
« on: August 09, 2006, 06:31:13 PM »
Did anyone else notice that Amazon.com no longer carries the Hyde books other than used ones?  Do you know why they would take it off?  Did Hyde School finally close down?  Isn't that a nice thought!!  No more ripping off parents and no more screwing up kids by not giving them the proper help they need!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hyde School not on Amazon
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 09:40:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Did anyone else notice that Amazon.com no longer carries the Hyde books other than used ones?  Do you know why they would take it off?  Did Hyde School finally close down?  Isn't that a nice thought!!  No more ripping off parents and no more screwing up kids by not giving them the proper help they need!!!

The book entitled "The Biggest Job We'll Ever Have" (Malcom and Laura Gauld) is still listed on Amazon, although the price has been lowered to $11.48.  I read the reviews and they're very mixed.  Some reviewers seem to worship Hyde and some are extraordinarily critical.  I read this book and think it's very superficial and full of Hyde jargon and cliches.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde School not on Amazon
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 11:39:34 AM »
And some Germans worshiped Hitler.  I don't care how many people are followers of Hyde, this does not mean Hyde is a safe place.  Jim Jones was worshiped by thousands who took their lives for him, Osama Bin Laden is loved by many. They are evil people and Hyde might not be a terrorist group or Nazi followers, but they have hurt many families and children.

Hyde is a toxic place.  It is unsafe for our children, plain and simple!!