Author Topic: 8:00.......House wake up.......5 minutes of procrastination!  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remember that? Everyone jumping outta bed to be 1st in the cold water barely trickling out showers. With the Suave shampoo and no conditioner.
Ivory soap drying up your skin. The yellow lotion the nurse used to dispense.
Scrambling to get dressed before you got booked. Making your bed with little hospital corners.
In my house you got booked for not sleeping between the sheets.
Then the breakfast of bland cereal and watered down juice.

And I sit here now on my computer, drinking my coffee, watching "Saved by the bell" wondering how those youngsters in Elan are surviving today.

I guess they are surviving the way I did so long ago.

There is no point to this what so ever. I saw the time and remembered it is now house wake up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist

• View Profile
8:00.......House wake up.......5 minutes of procrastination!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »
At present, the residents jump out of bed by 8:04 am because they dont want BCK to confront them for staying in bed past 8:05 am.
BCK now comes up to house dorms wearing full Indian Mongoloid head gear chanting ( hi yuh yuh yuh, prostition blows, hi yuh yuh yuh yuh) and if caught in bed past 8:05 BCK will fondle the late sleepers genitals and use a dildo on them.

BCK finds this method to be very effective, and therefore has resulted in fewer incidents of residents being booked in the dorms for sleeping past 8:05 am.
ribal Chief Kruglik\'s personal Therapist
Respect the \"Hi yuh yuh yuh\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 07:07:14 PM »
ONE TIME I GUESS I WAS CONSIDERED A "SPLIT RISK" WHEN I WAS IN E-7. SO THE NIGHT GUARD AND THE CUNT ON THE POST KEPT SHINING A FLASH LIGHT IN MY EYES ALL FUCKING NIGHT SAYING IS SHE AWAKE? I THINK SHES FAKING SLEEP, DO YOU THINK SHE COULD BE SLEEPING, LOOK HER EYES MOVED, ECT. ECT. I WAS FUMING!!!
I GRABBED THE FUCKING FLASH LIGHT AND SAID I WAS DEEP ASLEEP ASSHOLES HOW COULD I STAY ASLEEP WITH YOU MORONS SHINING THE LIGHT IN MY FACE AND TALKING LOUDLY 2 INCHES FROM MY FACE??? SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT ONLY NOT AS NICE.
AND I GOT PULLED OUT OF THE DORMS KEPT AWAKE TILL 5 AM AND WAS BOOKED!!!
IN GROUP THAT DAY I MADE THEM WAKE THAT BITCH UP AND I SCREAMED TILL I WAS PURPLE IN THE FACE!! MY HATRED FOR HER HAS NEVER CEASED TO THIS DAY!
AND WHEN SHE TRIED TO DEFEND HERSELF AND JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS SHE WAS STOPPED AND CHASTISED FOR BEING INNAPROPRIATE AND PULLED OFF THE POST THAT NIGHT. I ALSO BOOKED THE JERK AND WROTE A COMPLAINT TO MARTY ABOUT THE GUARD!
NEEDLESS TO SAY EVERY TIME I FARTED SHE BOOKED ME. I ACTUALLY REQUESTED A BOOKING BAN AND A PERSONAL BAN
IT WAS GRANTED ON A TEMPORARY BASIS.
NOT THE BOOKING BAN JUST THE PERSONAL BAN.
ONE TIME I ACTED OUT AND TRIED TO HIT HER ONLY TO HIT  SOME DUDE BY ACCIDENT.
TONY/TANYA TRIED WITH ALL HER MIGHT TO PUT ME IN THE RING BUT MY DAD WAS LIKE HELL NO! TONY WAS PISSED!
SHE WAS GOING ON AND ON ABOUT ME GOING INTO THE RING. SHE TALKED ABOUT IT SO MUCH IT WAS THE BUZZ OF THE YEAR SUPPOSEDLY. SHE WAS LIVID WHEN MY DAD TOLD HER NO FREAKIN WAY IS MY DAUGHTER GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT!
THESE MY FRIENDS ARE MY FONDEST MEMORIES OF ELAN.
I AM IN A PISSY MOOD TODAY AND WANTED TO VENT SO I DID. IF YOU DID NOT LIKE IT OH WELL.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 09:31:56 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
ONE TIME I GUESS I WAS CONSIDERED A "SPLIT RISK" WHEN I WAS IN E-7. SO THE NIGHT GUARD AND THE CUNT ON THE POST KEPT SHINING A FLASH LIGHT IN MY EYES ALL FUCKING NIGHT SAYING IS SHE AWAKE? I THINK SHES FAKING SLEEP, DO YOU THINK SHE COULD BE SLEEPING, LOOK HER EYES MOVED, ECT. ECT. I WAS FUMING!!!
I GRABBED THE FUCKING FLASH LIGHT AND SAID I WAS DEEP ASLEEP ASSHOLES HOW COULD I STAY ASLEEP WITH YOU MORONS SHINING THE LIGHT IN MY FACE AND TALKING LOUDLY 2 INCHES FROM MY FACE??? SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT ONLY NOT AS NICE.
IN GROUP THAT DAY I MADE THEM WAKE THAT BITCH UP AND I SCREAMED TILL I WAS PURPLE IN THE FACE!! MY HATRED FOR HER HAS NEVER CEASED TO THIS DAY!
AND WHEN SHE TRIED TO DEFEND HERSELF AND JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS SHE WAS STOPPED AND CHASTISED FOR BEING INNAPROPRIATE AND PULLED OFF THE POST THAT NIGHT. I ALSO BOOKED THE JERK AND WROTE A COMPLAINT TO MARTY ABOUT THE GUARD!
NEEDLESS TO SAY EVERY TIME I FARTED SHE BOOKED ME. I ACTUALLY REQUESTED A BOOKING BAN AND A PERSONAL BAN
TONY/TANYA TRIED WITH ALL HER MIGHT TO PUT ME IN THE RING BUT MY DAD WAS LIKE HELL NO! TONY WAS PISSED!
SHE WAS GOING ON AND ON ABOUT ME GOING INTO THE RING. SHE TALKED ABOUT IT SO MUCH IT WAS THE BUZZ OF THE YEAR SUPPOSEDLY. SHE WAS LIVID WHEN MY DAD TOLD HER NO FREAKIN WAY IS MY DAUGHTER GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT!
I AM IN A PISSY MOOD TODAY AND WANTED TO VENT SO I DID. IF YOU DID NOT LIKE IT OH WELL.

Who cares?
Shut up!
Stop yelling.

TCK wanted to inform you that you will be added to the list on the mobile general meeting bus and will be dealt with by placing you inside of a ring at your GM.

May the hi yuh yuh yuh be with you.

Offline Tribal Chief Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 10:26:08 AM »
Quote from: ""Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist""

Who cares?
Shut up!
Stop yelling.

TCK wanted to inform you that you will be added to the list on the mobile general meeting bus and will be dealt with by placing you inside of a ring at your GM.

May the hi yuh yuh yuh be with you.

Me suh like hearing this girl scream.  Make me think of Kickapoo when she catch me fondle boys pee pee.  Me suh invite you to be me suh personal squaw.  All firewater is included.  Much wampum too.  

Hi yuh yuh yuh hi yuh yuh yuh

Me suh fire Tony Merette for no put you in ring.  Me suh would not care what parent said.  Me suh your daddy now.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »
TCK, Jefferey Gotballs? found some shotdowns playing with your amputated Tony Merret balls in the kitchen. You'd better come collect them before they get damaged. Did you misplace them or something?

Anyway, Jeffery Gotballs? confiscated them and put them in the Coordinators closet. He wants you to come and get them as soon as you can. He says a foul odor is seeping through the already cracked jar and stinking up the coordinators office.

Offline Tribal Chief Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 01:58:20 PM »
Me suh run general meeting over this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 04:16:12 PM »
Hmmmmmm?

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 09:32:48 AM »
Quote from: ""Tribal Chief Kruglik""
Me suh run general meeting over this.

What kind of L.E's do you think you will issue at the end of the GM TCK? Will you be running this GM solo? Or have Tony/Tanya at your side?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 08:16:56 PM »
If this is all the truth then you both have some serious problems. That story could have been about any one of us!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 02:18:29 PM »
Me suh issue 14-day shotdown and requirement of saying 100 hi-yuhs every night to get off shotdown. Me suh also assign them to buffalo duty.  Me suh use them as human dildo on buffalo.

Tony/Tania can participate but me suh alone issue LE. After all me suh great chief coordinator hi yuh yuh yuh.

HOW!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 04:19:21 PM »
Yep, it is a true story. Problems or not.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 04:28:31 PM »
Me suh issue 14-day shotdown and requirement of saying 100 hi-yuhs every night to get off shotdown. Me suh also assign them to buffalo duty.  Me suh use them as human dildo on buffalo.

Tony/Tania can participate but me suh alone issue LE. After all me suh great chief coordinator hi yuh yuh yuh.

HOW!

HOW TCK, HOW!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 07:08:16 PM »

This is the kind of crap that happened to people in Elan. I know all the houses had stuff like this going down. You were in a lose lose situation. To act out did no good. It did not change the rules or change what was happening around you. And when you complied with the rules that meant you HAD to participate in these punishments of other students whether you liked it or agreed with these punishments or not. In the long run it was easier on that person to go along with it. Unless you just liked being the "rebel" and getting constant punishment. Some of those kids were truly mentally unstable or had severe adhd or add and they needed medication for their disorders like yesterday. Elan really did not focus on these issues. There were no groups/therapy sessions focusing on these disabilities. Groups like that may of been more effective than a corner or a gi session or a gm. Elan was not keen on meds for mental issues at all. Kids with issues fell through the cracks and were diagnosed as out of control / spoiled brats who needed lots of punishments. If they just gave these kids the meds that they needed to level out their chemical imbalences alot of these issues would not of even of come into play. Maybe now in 2006 they help these kids who so desperately need it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 07:20:31 PM »
Chief Kruglick says me helpum how