Author Topic: Sent box- Out box  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Sent box- Out box
« on: July 28, 2006, 04:01:51 PM »
For those of us who are technically challenged... why do sent message appear in the out box sometimes instead of the sent box? i just sent a duplicate response to someone, then found the original in the out box. Did I do something wrong?

And what about the tags . Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Another real bummer, which I hope can be fixed at some point down the line... I was googling yesterday and clicked an old Fornits link to a specific discussion and of course, was taken to the Index page rather than the post. That's really discouraging because there are old Fornits links all over the web.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TechJockey

• View Profile
Re: Sent box- Out box
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 05:52:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
For those of us who are technically challenged... why do sent message appear in the out box sometimes instead of the sent box? i just sent a duplicate response to someone, then found the original in the out box. Did I do something wrong?

I believe the messages stay in the outbox until the recipient has read them.

And what about the tags . Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Well, the tags won't work unless you put the slash before the i in the closing tag. :)

Another real bummer, which I hope can be fixed at some point down the line... I was googling yesterday and clicked an old Fornits link to a specific discussion and of course, was taken to the Index page rather than the post. That's really discouraging because there are old Fornits links all over the web.

And yes that can probably be fixed. You've addressed this before, and it is on our list, which is rather long at this point.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Sent box- Out box
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 01:59:38 AM »
***Well, the tags won't work unless you put the slash before the i in the closing tag.  

Thanks for that tip, but why didn't your's work? It seems to be a random problem, sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

***And yes that can probably be fixed. You've addressed this before, and it is on our list, which is rather long at this point.

And I appreciate that.  Just venting. Where before I was just thinking about this site, after that search it struck me how many dead links there are on other forums, listserves, etc. But, hopefully it can be fixed eventually and/or people who are directed to the forum index will figure out how to find the post.

You're doing a wonderful job. Have I addressed that before?  Thanks.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TechJockey

• View Profile
Sent box- Out box
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 02:08:38 AM »
You might need to enable html in your profile. And thanks.