Author Topic: Art, i wanted to start a different thread  (Read 606 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art, i wanted to start a different thread
« on: July 21, 2006, 07:35:15 AM »
You said then there was the same person as JJ that picked up witht he fecal stories?

Whom are you refering too, were you refering to Reporter? I see it as Reporter goofing around with The Assistant and Pink about the concept of Elan. There might have been a little difference in opinion in humor with those guys you had, but it seems as they were having a grand ole time goofing about elan and its functions.

I have a storng feeling as to who I believe is inimating you Art, but I am not gonna mention any names at this time. The person in question is quite clever, especially as he writes responses exactly the way you type them. Maybe the madness will end, maybe not, but if it helps I will take into consideration that you are being honest with me and take it from there. You'll have to excuse any gramitical errors on my side here, damn cat knocked keyboard off desk and peices got broken, especially my spacebar.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art, i wanted to start a different thread
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »
i could care less whom it is. I am just enjoying the result and effect.
if shiteater(s) wanna bash elan in a fashion that makes them look as they have been labeled,i could care less,in fact i care even less about your gramatics... again not me
its the little ones showing off their interpersonel skills
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »