Author Topic: the seed, dade county fl, tropical park 72-73  (Read 2250 times)

Offline rossmddn

• View Profile
the seed, dade county fl, tropical park 72-73
« on: July 11, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »
to all and sundry; i am a former seedling, placed by false charges and roundly abused in other ways i have just begun research ino this and related phenomena, and it has been morbidly gratifying to discover that this phenomena is far more vast, and dangerous than i knew, the dmage fr more widespread. i am interested in learning any thing i can. particular interested in talking to any one who now works or has, in law, social service, mental health or related fields, ie; a professional perpective. by the way, although i do not now, and haven't in more than 20 years, the scent of burning rope is not unknown to me... pls respond, i too have learned some things and may be of help to others...call me 'no
mind" :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  Tell us a story about something you remember while you were in the seed.  Something that seemed especially important to you at the time.

Thanks so much.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:40:12 PM »
Welcome, ross! Check out that book, Help At Any Cost, linked in the banner up above. There will be another coming out soon by Evan Wright, who just happens to have taken a spin through the Cleveland branch. You can watch or listen to a presentation he and Maia did recently at the Cato Inst. here http://www.cato.org/event.php?eventid=2775

There's lots more out there scattered around. Please do ask some more specific questions and we can probably give you better answers.

So, where are ya now? Where did you come from?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline rossmddn

• View Profile
the seed dicussion forum
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 05:34:34 PM »
reply to greg and eudora and others... so amny things come to m,ind, difficult to sort them out.. sleep deprivation, being forced to sit or kneel for hours and hours, learning to 'sleep' in a folding chair while people were screaming in my face... the sure knowledge that they.. whoever 'they were i didn't know, had bought teachers, judges, psychiatrists, cops... where did i come from... odd question in the existential sense... i guess for purposes of discussion i came from dade county, seed, tropical park, '72'73 sean   thanks for book reference, i recommend physiology of brainwashing and conversion, auth. wm. dsargent, pub late 50's  thank you all  rssmddn