Author Topic: Ugly Mug  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Christy

• View Profile
Ugly Mug
« on: January 19, 2003, 04:04:00 AM »
Wasn't there a discussion about getting that shitty mug off the home page?  Am I the only one that races thru that page hoping to bypass that face?
Christy :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
Ugly Mug
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »
Yeah, I think we should get a more recent photo of him, showing the old man who is beaten down from heart trouble, bankruptcy, lawsuits and stress.

To use a picture of him taken in the 1980's when he was high on the hog, only goes to create an image of him that reflects stregnth, power and success.

None of those apply now.  He is weakened, has little to no power and is the perfect example of someone who has ultimately failed at everything he has attempted.  Politics, rehab, priesthood and most of all he has failed to allow himself the ability to see the truth.  Without hiding behind his justifications, lies and false pride, he would crumble like a cookie.

Those defense mechanisms are the only thing that hold him together.  Talk about "THE ENEMY WITHIN"  he is his own jailer but more importantly he is his own prisoner.  That must suck.  The best part is that he will NEVER know freedom as some of us do.  He will always live trapped inside his self-created prison.

Do away with the picture and get me something recent.  He is a miserable old man who poses no threat to anyone except those who let him into their minds.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ugly Mug
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 11:26:00 AM »
Your not alone ! I can`t stand when that comes up. The only good that I can see to come out of it being there is, that maybe someone that does not know what he looks like will see it and then be awhear. Kind of like "America`s Most Wanted"LOL
He must look much older now? We need an up date{just kidding}

KW

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
Ugly Mug
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 02:38:00 AM »
I understand and also agree in a way.  I am sorry the picture has stayed up there so long.  As you all know im going thru some stuff right now that limits my abilities to really concentrate on the website and for that I apologize.  In a few weeks though, I am expecting an upgrade from my shitty 1994 laptop to a new computer thanks to the ex husband whom is building it for me. (shameless plug: http://www.madcomputers.net )  he is very good at what he does :smile: ANYWAY...lol....like i was saying...i am planning on getting something new up there...and revamping the site again as i am bored with it.  
So, please and thank you for being patient with me :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ugly Mug
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »
i know this comes from nowhere but I HATE MILLER  !!!!!!!!!!!