Author Topic: WARNING! This website presents distorted perspectives of ob  (Read 23649 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If you follow the threads, you see patterns of distortion perpetrated in similar styles by a handful of individuals who have obvious issues with Hyde School. Hyde is not for every student and every family, and sometimes that isn't clear until someone attends the schools.

To attach any credibility to an anonymous public forum where individuals can spew mistruths, distortions and attacks is a mistake. The lack of credibility alone undermines the value of anything you might read here, including my own comments. Beware of attaching any value to what you read here...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WARNING! This website presents distorted perspectives of ob
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
Translation: Believe only what we tell you.

Frankly, if the choice is between an anonymous, random person who claims experience at Hyde, and Hyde's own statements, the anonymous person is a far more believable source. Anonymous, random people simply have a higher percentage of truth telling than Hyde, which, like other hellholes, approximates zero.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
On 2006-07-03 08:22:00, Milk Gargling Death Penalty wrote:

"Translation: Believe only what we tell you.

Frankly, if the choice is between an anonymous, random person who claims experience at Hyde, and Hyde's own statements, the anonymous person is a far more believable source. Anonymous, random people simply have a higher percentage of truth telling than Hyde, which, like other hellholes, approximates zero."

yes hyde is bad Mr Milk Gurgle I believe only you because you say so

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »
You better, idiot.

Here's a hint. Nobody gets paid to post their experiences. If they have a grudge against Hyde there is probably a reason for it. It's very hard to make this sort of thing up. Read the longer threads.

On the other hand, attempting to discredit these allegations probably benefits the original poster of this thread, which is why Hyde propaganda can be logically thrown out; they simply have no reason to tell the truth.

It doesn't work, of course, because no parent who reads even the slightest bit of Fornits is going to send his or her kid away. That's just plain simple. Nobody with half a brain is going to read pages and pages of allegations of abuse from all kinds of people with clearly different writing styles, and then say "well that's fine I'm sending my kid anyway."

In sum, eat a gun.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 06:47:00 AM »
On 2006-07-03 18:27:00, Milk Gargling Death Penalty wrote:

"You better, idiot.

Here's a hint. Nobody gets paid to post their experiences. If they have a grudge against Hyde there is probably a reason for it. It's very hard to make this sort of thing up. Read the longer threads.

On the other hand, attempting to discredit these allegations probably benefits the original poster of this thread, which is why Hyde propaganda can be logically thrown out; they simply have no reason to tell the truth.

It doesn't work, of course, because no parent who reads even the slightest bit of Fornits is going to send his or her kid away. That's just plain simple. Nobody with half a brain is going to read pages and pages of allegations of abuse from all kinds of people with clearly different writing styles, and then say "well that's fine I'm sending my kid anyway."

In sum, eat a gun."

Hey Milk, are you a former student or parent? Glad you are telling the truth about Hyde. Would be nice to see you on the Cafety site too. Are you aware of it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »

"You better, idiot.

In sum, eat a gun."

Mr Milk Gurgle,

You sound very hostile.  Only a person with half a brain would listen to a person that would advise another which whom they are not aquainted to "eat a gun."  It seems a harsh remedy for a little mocking of your arrogant ersatz authority on the subject Hyde. As far as idiocity we need look no farther then your posts wich are delightful chock full of the same.
 Just to show that I am a good sport, I wish you a pleasant fourth.  Please be careful with fire arms and fireworks.  America needs folks like you to boost the rating of hit shows like the "fear FActor" and "american idiot"

yours,

Noah Cummin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »
On 2006-07-04 05:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"You better, idiot.

In sum, eat a gun."

Mr Milk Gurgle,

You sound very hostile.  Only a person with half a brain would listen to a person that would advise another which whom they are not aquainted to "eat a gun."  It seems a harsh remedy for a little mocking of your arrogant ersatz authority on the subject Hyde. As far as idiocity we need look no farther then your posts wich are delightful chock full of the same.

Just to show that I am a good sport, I wish you a pleasant fourth.  Please be careful with fire arms and fireworks.  America needs folks like you to boost the rating of hit shows like the "fear FActor" and "american idiot"

yours,

Noah Cummin

"

You Sir Noah are the hostile one!  This board is filled with people who have differing opinions of Hyde.  There is no right and wrong as far as the postings.  Hyde taught us to be honest and this is exactly what many people are doing.  And who are you to judge?  If you like Hyde then great!  No one is telling you not to post, so why do you come on this board and put down the people who have had bad experiences at Hyde?  An experience is an experience and these people are journaling just like we did at Hyde. "Take it in" buddy!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
On 2006-07-04 06:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-07-04 05:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"You better, idiot.

In sum, eat a gun."

Mr Milk Gurgle,

yours,

Noah Cummin

"

You Sir Noah are the hostile one!  This board is filled with people who have differing opinions of Hyde.  There is no right and wrong as far as the postings.  Hyde taught us to be honest and this is exactly what many people are doing.  And who are you to judge?  If you like Hyde then great!  No one is telling you not to post, so why do you come on this board and put down the people who have had bad experiences at Hyde?  An experience is an experience and these people are journaling just like we did at Hyde. "Take it in" buddy!!"

Telling someone to perform phalatio on a pistol is hostile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
On 2006-07-04 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

Telling someone to perform phalatio on a pistol is hostile. "

But funny!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
Your MOM presents distorted perspectives of obviously disturbed and disgruntled individuals.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »
As far as idiocity

:rofl:  Beautiful!!  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2006, 04:09:00 PM »
An ABUNDANCE of disturbed and disgruntled individuals...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »
Yes, funny how people get disturbed after being abused, isn't it?  Funny how people are disturbed at the thought of other kids being abused, huh?

You guys can't come up with anything better than the same old tired excuse of "they're just disgruntled".  They're 'disgruntled' for a damn good reason dillweed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
And it's spelled "fellatio".

Why is it that programmies always have English problems? Are they here from another civilization (although I'm not sure if it can be called that) to terrorize American youth, or could it be that they're just plain morons?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
On 2006-07-04 14:26:00, Milk Gargling Death Penalty wrote:

"And it's spelled "fellatio".

Why is it that programmies always have English problems? Are they here from another civilization (although I'm not sure if it can be called that) to terrorize American youth, or could it be that they're just plain morons?"

As far as lack of the english language, there is a simple reason.  Hyde has lousy teachers and does not push the scholastics at the school.  The education at Hyde or should I say lack of, is pathetic.