Author Topic: SURVEY on the experiences of parents, kids and staff  (Read 11216 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: re totally false statement
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2006, 10:05:32 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Please prove that JFK is really dead and not living in Peru with Adolf Hitler.

:roll: No silly.  You are the one stating that these people are successful and are that way as a result of Hyde.  We're asking for proof of that.  No one here claimed that JFK is living in Peru with Hitler.  You make a claim, prepare to be challenged on it.

Actually it was claimed a couple of years ago that JFK and Adolf were roomies in the Andes.  Robert Wilson makes a similar point in one of his amusing books.  He challenges the reader to prove that John Dillenger is dead.   It is a point that can not be proved, at least not rhetorically.  My point is similar.  Sorry you did not get that.  I will try and fly a little lower for you in the future.

It's quite obvious that you are an arrogant person who believes he is superior to the rest of us.  You make statements and if you don't have a good answer for them, you come back with your stupid comments.  Put up or shut up, we are not impressed!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2006, 05:12:01 AM »

:roll: No silly.  You are the one stating that these people are successful and are that way as a result of Hyde.  We're asking for proof of that.  No one here claimed that JFK is living in Peru with Hitler.  You make a claim, prepare to be challenged on it.

Actually it was claimed a couple of years ago that JFK and Adolf were roomies in the Andes.  Robert Wilson makes a similar point in one of his amusing books.  He challenges the reader to prove that John Dillenger is dead.   It is a point that can not be proved, at least not rhetorically.  My point is similar.  Sorry you did not get that.  I will try and fly a little lower for you in the future.

It's quite obvious that you are an arrogant person who believes he is superior to the rest of us.  You make statements and if you don't have a good answer for them, you come back with your stupid comments.  Put up or shut up, we are not impressed!

"we"?  What are you, the spokemodel for Hyde drop outs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2006, 06:33:46 AM »

No, I am a Hyde graduate who sees the flaws at Hyde and am journaling about it. Unlike Hyde's false claims on their marketing materials, I am trying to be honest about what I saw at Hyde while a student there. What is your motive? Are you a former student? Staff?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2006, 06:44:39 PM »

No, I am a Hyde graduate who sees the flaws at Hyde and am journaling about it. Unlike Hyde's false claims on their marketing materials, I am trying to be honest about what I saw at Hyde while a student there. What is your motive? Are you a former student? Staff?

You see the flaws.  What are the strengths?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SURVEY on the experiences of parents, kids and staff
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2006, 01:33:08 PM »
the strength is that people are finally on to their game  :-?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »
Thought this was worth repeating......

This poster knows that very few students who graduate Hyde are accepted to top colleges no less able to graduate and become successful. Look around you at Hyde. The entire Gauld/Hurd/Grant/MacMillan Family all graduated Hyde. There is Pam Bertchy, Donna Dubinsky and her husband Larry who was fired. All graduated Hyde. Do you call these successes? They haven't once raised the bar for themselves and tried to exist in the real world outside of Hyde. They are stuck there because they don't know any other way in life other than Hyde. Many of the staff members are former Hyde students. Why would so many successful kids who graduated college take a $20,000 a year job to live in a dorm and have their meals in a cafeteria? Very simple reason why. These kids were not truly helped by Hyde which is why they are right back where they started. Hate to say what has already been said so many times before, but Hyde does seem to be a Cult.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »
You are right about Hyde's success rate. I saw a very slim part of my class who started with me, graduate.  Many of my classmates who graduated never did go to college and some never made it through. Keep in mind I am not in touch with everyone I graduated with, but the ones I have heard about didn't do much with their lives.  

I kind of wondered when I was at Hyde why the good teachers never stayed.  It is the same handful of staff that live there for years and years, but most of the good ones left after a short time.  One of the female staff told me that she got the heck away from that place as soon as she caught onto how sick the administration is. She said that there was a lot of voyerism.  Said she was pushed and pushed about talking about her sex life with her boyfriend and when she didn't talk about it in group they told her she was off track.

Does anyone else know why Hyde can't keep good teachers?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2006, 10:12:37 PM »
You are right about Hyde's success rate. I saw a very slim part of my class who started with me, graduate.  Many of my classmates who graduated never did go to college and some never made it through. Keep in mind I am not in touch with everyone I graduated with, but the ones I have heard about didn't do much with their lives.  

I kind of wondered when I was at Hyde why the good teachers never stayed.  It is the same handful of staff that live there for years and years, but most of the good ones left after a short time.  One of the female staff told me that she got the heck away from that place as soon as she caught onto how sick the administration is. She said that there was a lot of voyerism.  Said she was pushed and pushed about talking about her sex life with her boyfriend and when she didn't talk about it in group they told her she was off track.

Does anyone else know why Hyde can't keep good teachers?

Based on my experience with Hyde over the past couple of years, the reason many good teachers leave is very clear: After a few months they begin to understand what a strange, twisted place Hyde is, how much incest there is, and how you either have to "buy in" completely and accept the brainwashing or pack your bags and leave for a more sane place.  Every single mature staff person I met decided to leave.  For the most part, the ones that stayed are emotionally dependent on the Hyde "crutch."  The people who stay at Hyde are the people who feed off of the Gauld mythology.  I'm not sure they could survive away from the mother ship.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2006, 11:47:25 PM »
Bravo!!!  Very well said!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile