Author Topic: Ramblings of an insane elan-ite  (Read 6955 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ramblings of an insane elan-ite
« on: June 29, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
" 5 MINUTES OF PROCRASTINATION!!!!!"

36 months spent in hell,never broke me,cried in the dark,laughed in their faces as they spewed their rhetoric and bad breath at me,spit and tears flying all around,sweet sixteens spent with a make believe cake in a make believe world,
Hide your clip board from me for I will see the lies,oops... I looked out a window,it is illegal to wish upon that star,Thoughts of snow ball fights and jumping in piles of fall leaves give way to scrubbing a garbage can lid or scuffling around in laceless shoes,hit the floor,you were once my "friend" now your power wreaks of the cheap pizza and a once a week soda,scrambling for candy packs like Ethiopians for food,selling your soul to earn the donut in the infamous Tania Merrete coordinators meeting,running in circles to impress,eager impatience starts your day with a visit to the Shingle,knock-knock-knock,who's there? bewildered faces greet yours as you wonder why everyone is screaming for your redemption,who needs their sinning soul to be saved at age 15 anyway?,Grandma dies and you can't say good-bye or I love you because your hospital corners did not pass the ram-rods inspection that morning,seasons pass on by as does your hope for a normal adult hood,resentfull,resentment,madness reaches it's greedy hands out for the last shred of dignity you have or had,parents get a long rambling letter begging for forgiveness,I dropped a lit ciggarette on your white couch,Oh by the way I robbed you too,visit me,take me away if only for a day,1984 prevails,stand up&sing us a song you foolish monkey we need to laugh at you!,bite your tongue even though you know that they know there really is no dirt on that window sill,sweep,scrub,mop,dust,organize atleast these mundane things protect from the insane yelling that tears away at the fiber of your being,expose your dirty little secrets your only as sick as them any way,laugh at me,yell at me,join in with the merry mob,who cares if it's wrong,you gotta do it all or else you will be eaten alive,smile that fake smile,pretend to agree with me,pray for this day to end with a bowl of salty pretzels and more sweeping,movies with the backgroung sound of scrubbing not as good as the local cinema you remember,echoes of your lost innocence dance in your nightly dreams,when oh when will I escape this madness?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 03:41:00 AM »
actually, i prefer the  term  un-sane,the internal shift needed to survive elan with your soul intact can be undone with love. forgive yourself.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
Was that poem supposed to be funny cause it made me laugh my ass off.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »
that was excellent.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »
but of course it was supposed to be funny and truthfull all at the same time.Excellent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
While I was reading, flashes went through my head... It's amazing the way you expressed that.
It's beyond excellent. It'd sound great in a hip-hop song.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank You all for your compliments,gotta say I am glad I found some creativity to share with you all despite my burnt brain cells being challenged by my extra curricular activities of yester year.............

Come on all,share,share,share...........

"Wake up at 11:00 am tomorrow, hit the floor for brunch,chores,outside time if some moron doesn't get gm'ed(it was usually me!)"

I hated "Morning meeting" except when I got the "news" segment and got to call the other 2 houses for the juicy gossip.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
Why is it that you cant seem to put a space between a comma and the next word in the sentence?

Its so irritating. Not because youre an idiot, but because you just keep doing it in every silly post you make.

So, a few people like the last post. I'm inclined to think you were just drunk and had nothing better to do that to sit down a summarize your Elan vacation while listening to Pink Floyd or something.

I just have one question:

Shut the fuck up.

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
the shiteaters  just cant stand when someone can actually do something their fudge packed brains cannot. so what better way than to rag on the punctuation.....,,,,..i bet it must kill you  bowel bombers  to see that there is more to life than what youve done with yours,..,,,,,,:'do you knock over little kids sand  castles too,?.....,,,,,,,,,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »
On 2006-07-02 11:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"the shiteaters  just cant stand when someone can actually do something their fudge packed brains cannot. so what better way than to rag on the punctuation.....,,,,..i bet it must kill you  bowel bombers  to see that there is more to life than what youve done with yours,..,,,,,,:'do you knock over little kids sand  castles too,?.....,,,,,,,,,"

Look Artie, we all know by now how when you were just a little Artboy, you were forced shit down your mouth. But did it really leave that much of a mental scarring to talk about bowels and eating shit in every single one of your senseless posts? I think it did.

For all you Newbies that have recently joined us, you'll have to ignore, or if you can tolerate it, excuse Artman. He was forced fed fecal matter down his throat when he was a young boy. Todays side effects in his mid 40's shows that all he can talk about is shit and bowels and eating it. The man is a LOONEY!

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »
For real???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »
" And another thread bites the dust "

BTW: We seem to have an english teacher in our midst :nworthy: All hail the mighty punctuation God!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
Artie: Is it true? Did u really get force fed shit? WOW! :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
On 2006-07-02 12:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-07-02 11:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"the shiteaters  just cant stand when someone can actually do something their fudge packed brains cannot. so what better way than to rag on the punctuation.....,,,,..i bet it must kill you  bowel bombers  to see that there is more to life than what youve done with yours,..,,,,,,:'do you knock over little kids sand  castles too,?.....,,,,,,,,,"

Look Artie, we all know by now how when you were just a little Artboy, you were forced shit down your mouth. But did it really leave that much of a mental scarring to talk about bowels and eating shit in every single one of your senseless posts? I think it did.

For all you Newbies that have recently joined us, you'll have to ignore, or if you can tolerate it, excuse Artman. He was forced fed fecal matter down his throat when he was a young boy. Todays side effects in his mid 40's shows that all he can talk about is shit and bowels and eating it. The man is a LOONEY!"

I am glad whats written has irritated you to the point where you have to make a bigger ass of yourself (is that even possible) You have shown all participants what a true scumbag you are.
PS
Artie didnt write that post but artie sure enjoys your poopularity... ( I meant to spell it that  way)
Its crystal clear that you are what you eat... shiteater !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »
Gives a new meaning to "fudgesicles"