Author Topic: UNANSWERED MAIL  (Read 4944 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2003, 08:56:00 PM »
...any of you!  ::ftard::

Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers.

--Thomas Hodgskin

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2003, 10:38:00 PM »
That anonymous post was directed at you, Bill.  Please share your remarkable experiences at freeing youth from harmful programs.  You obviously have had some experiences but are too modest to share.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2003, 10:55:00 PM »
And I'm Not bill or fuelaw. Your post above smacks of the elistism and "us or them" mentality.

Maybe Bob hasn't done a damn thing to "free" a current enrollee. So the fuck what? What business is it of yours how and if he decides to be an activist?

You guys remind me of the worst of the Straight cult. You whine incessently about the Staff but act just like they did; you threaten and coerce those that don't go along with your I-spy stories of DNA theft and men in black following you around.

Try prosac or a therapist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2003, 11:45:00 PM »
It seems that some people have come around here lately trolling for a brawl. Some others have expressed a desire not to brawl and not to witness a brawl. So the trolls vowed to leave and never return. Can't we all just let the sleeping dog lie?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2003, 12:41:00 AM »
I don't belong to any cult.  I think that Mr. Bill is on to something that it might benefit everyone if he shared his insight.  This is from another thread:  
"Thats the kind of "GAME PLAN" I have."
 Please tell us of your game plan.  Maybe some of the other people here might want to emulate you.  It is in everyone's best interest that you share your plans and it would inspire others if someone has had some successes that helped someone.  I think most of the folks that were in Straight have had enough people telling them what is wrong with them.  Maybe soon you will realize that you are saying the same things, share many of the same feelings and have the same goals.  It's just a residual effect of program participation to be paranoid, suspicious and mean-spirited.  I also think that serpico/dirty harry/maltese falcon and those that you so dismiss have noble intentions.  Perhaps they are too sensitive to your disdain. And you, Mr. Bill are also little on the sensitive side. But isn't that a residual effect of the program?  You have all learned that the way to feel good about yourself is to put others down.  It's how you "move up".  It is such a testimony to the detrimental effects of the program when you see how program clients act and react.  To some, this board is used as therapy, to find someone who understands how they feel.  To others, who have already dealt with the question "did this stuff really happen and do others feel the same way I do", it is a forum to reach others and try to achieve something beyond their own therapy.   I am sure it is different things to different people.    However, it stands as a testament to the long term effects of coercive treatment.  Carry on.  Keep being yourselves.  Then direct the parents who are thinking about putting their kids in WWASP programs to this sight.  Maybe seeing how their kids will be in 20 years will make them think twice.  Of course, they may say to themselves "They may be confrontational (and maybe a little crazy), but at least they're still alive and they're not in prison!"

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2003, 07:41:00 PM »
If you use all the abusive methods of pushing people into believing what you do, you might expect to be abused.  It's not about what you are trying to do it's how you are trying to do it. But just quiting and blaming everyone else is easier anyway...have it your way...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »
Huh?

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »
I posted this right after Serpico's last post. I don't know why it just now appeared. Doesn't make much sense way down here.  Was that another sweeping of the hand of the "God of the board"? ....Joey

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »
On 2003-01-21 10:50:00, 2dogs wrote:
"I posted this right after Serpico's last post. I don't know why it just now appeared. Doesn't make much sense way down here.  Was that another sweeping of the hand of the "God of the board"? ....Joey"

Nope. Could be a bug. But I suspect it's just that you were looking at the posts listed in descending order (as when you click the 'hot topics' link) and you're now viewing the thread listed in ascending order, as is the default.

The fatal pedagogical error is to throw answers, like stones, at the heads of those who have not yet asked the questions.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22Paul+Tillich%22&btnG=Google+Search' target='_new'>Paul Tillich

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2003, 05:14:00 PM »
As you know I do not frequent these boards as I find them to be a bit upsetting and at times a little to intense for me.. Also what I read at times makes me distressed... So why post now??
Because I believe that there are many chiefs all wanting to do their own thing and discrediting others, in the mean time, to perhaps to make their project seem better or ligit.. any who I want to clear up some things.
1)My name is samantha Monroe I was in SARA 1980-1982 There are many of you who remember me.
2)Although I volunteer w/ ISAC I was not ever involved with those MASS postings and NEVER tried to stuff anyone down for their opinion.

I did read what was written and at times I had to sit back and just laugh at the immaturity of people whom should have combined their resources and accomplish something.. It is a shame to see the time wasted on unnecessary banter.

Isac is a group of people that are looking to help survivors and for the most part a real nice bunch of peple. They like all of us are just as damaged by STRAIGHT. Some have more strength than others but all are loved the same and you are too....
Fuelaw I wish you could use your legal experience and help us.. There are many assetts to the work ISAC do and legal jargon and advise is necessary. Bill in Tampa you know I am just accross the bay and could use your help too.. Mel is building a MULTIMILLION COMPLEX AGAIN and I would love to contact the potential lessors and let them know they are doing business with a horrible human.   There are needs in setting up the confrence here in tampabay for JULY do you know of any speakers would you like to speak at the confrence.. SERPICO and DRAGNET please stop the banter and be upfront to whom you are. This is not a game of D&D it is not reclusive it is reality and we need all the help we can get.
Now I will tell you I believe we will never get to sue straight but we can stop them from continuing to hurt children. The name has changed the abuse continues. Now I believe Isac wanted depos to bring to the Drug Zars office as we had a meeting just after Turkey day and we needed credible witness to the activity that occured at straight.. This could have helped set presidence for the removal of the host home modality as well as regulation of out patient programs and perhaps a consent to treatment hearing availability... As all of us know that if a guardian adlitem had walked into straight perhaps we would not have suffered as much... Sometimes we are so into the moment we forget who we are talking too. And we forget our manners..
Well I want you to know that this past year has been hard on me and the nightmares are more frequent. I too wake at night soaked with sweat thinking of killing myself rather than face another day of trying to make sense of it all I too am afraid of most people and I too am skeptical of what is said to me.. I too am a survivor.. What keeps me going is knowing that I have all of you to turn to and to talk to as only YOU KNOW WHAT I AM talking about and can understand the behavior and can communicate w/me honestly PLEASE PLEASE ALL OF YOU AND ME TRY TO GET AND KNOW EACH OTHER AS I KNOW MOST OF US WILL BECOME BETTER FRIENDS.
well thank you for your time. And if I have Offended any one I did not mean too. Please accept my sincerest apology.
Samantha Monroe