Author Topic: UNANSWERED MAIL  (Read 4896 times)

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« on: January 17, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »
I sent a note to the email link on the "committee/movement" website 3 days ago.
Just like DFAF's site, I have gotten no response.
HMMM....I shall share with you all.
[email protected]
Marti and friends,
I hope this note makes the rounds at your next meeting.  The Fornits board helped a lot of people come to grips with suppressed memories, nightmares and gave a way to laugh a bit now and then.  Now it is a screaming match between people who do not even KNOW each other, slamming on whether or not someone is a looser or winner based upon whether or not they believe that the efforts being put forth by the committee are worthwhile.  
I wonder why I hear statements such as recent posts by "serpico" and "dragnet" and Falcon where I swear if it doesn't sound like Miller Newton bashing opinions in a post open meeting rap.  Was that Doug Hemminger or Marti that is slamming "Fuelaw" for his real world of law inputs which happen to be against the grain of what we ALL wish we could do but some know that we can't, at least not in the ways being purported by the committee as doable?  
I think that newbies are running for cover.  Ask Ginger how many new registries we have.  Definitely off the pace we were hitting, and damnit, I still hope to have some of my old friends show up, not run back to their suppression when they see what is on Fornits now.  When's the last time a brilliant post by Bob "85 day jerk" was posted?  When did Jeff bellflower drop out? Beating up on Clay?? He is a successful systems guy for a big company.  Where did our MD, "hedwigfan" go? WHOA, we are loosing voices worth respecting here.  As an RN I fight tough fights for people and regularly stick my dick on the line, but not for a questionably run cause.  
I would love to string up the bad guys too, but the St Pete times has tried for 25 years and nobody out there cares except us.  
I decided to put my energy posting to parent help boards,  treatment center opinion bbs's, and making a difference now for some kid today.  
Maybe one kid won't end up at Tranquility Bay or some other WWASP type shithole.  Attempting to embarrass Mel and Betty won't save one kid .  If a flood of straight veterans is hitting those boards, a parent could see a different opinion from a person who'd been there point of view.  That's an effort I bet 100% of the Fornits audience could support.
I wish you guys could see that there are survivors who need help coming to grips with it all.  Remember crying in front of your monitor when you first found the board, not sleeping due to the rush of it all coming back?  Well, that wouldn't happen today.  
Bill Hadley aka
Tampa survivor
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Dragnet

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 10:37:00 PM »
Not that this will matter to you, Bill - but I have yet to bash anyones opinion and if you can find a post where I did, by all means, point it out to me. FueLaw and Clay are the ones who sound like Newton. When they get frustrated and run out of points to make, they resort to calling us "pathetic losers" and telling us to fuck off. It's just proof of the brainwashing, I suppose.

If you guys are content thinking that nothing can be done, fine. I'm not willing to give up without at least trying. And if I'm wasting my time, so be it. It's my time to waste, no?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 10:53:00 PM »
The problem is not what you are doing with your time, but the dispersion cast upon people that don't share your opinion by you and your close nit group.

Not everyone wants to sign affidavits. Many realize that reducing to writing threats and accusations against people expose themselves to lawsuits and ridicule yet do little or nothing to harm these people because of statue of limitations and time passed between "crime" and accusation.

Not everyone wants to attack former staffers. Many realize that most of them were victims just like us.

Not everyone still cries and thinks up new crimes every week. Most well adjusted people realize that many accusations made against people are false and unprovable and smack of no credibility. The true crimes of the program and its cultic nature are hidden by this false agenda.

Not everyone is ready, capable or willing to make a public spectacle with themselves and are prepared to attack an ambassador of this country with written complaints that on surface have no crediblity and will have little or no positive impact. Some think that this action only further puts this effort further on the fringe and makes many of the efforts here get lost in non-credible mire.

Some people are here for very selfish reasons. Some people just want to know what the fuck happened to them wasn't a private nightmare. They didn't come here to  continue the nightmare and be come down on like they are on the front row and be hit with cult lingo and come down on tactics.

It seems that some here are forming their own cult like anti-straight group that fights all opposition, threatens and demands personal names of people that disagree with them, and basically is fighting the wrong fight. That to me is the real shame of the program, people that twenty years later cannot socialize without resorting to the cult tactics and anti-social group theatrics they learned as troubled teenagers.

IMHO.

Some to face their own demons and not to fight and attack people's credibility and jobs. There is no "US" and "THEM" but merely us as individuals. Some will rise to help stop the new programs and to set an example. Others will set an example by their actions of the failure of the program.

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 10:54:00 PM »
I must say that you have missed Bill's point entirely. He is merely pointing out that this used to be a relatively friendly place........filled with concern for new folks entering this site. People who used to be frequent here vanished when it all became so political. Not all of us are on the same soapbox with you. I had at one point thought of volunteering to do some research into Lakeview which is here in Utah. After watching the bashings of a few select individuals, I decided it was not where I wanted to be in MY world.I had enough negatives 19 years ago, it is not how I live my life today.
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 11:06:00 PM »
Sorry if I included you in the group improperly.   So many "new" posters here...
I guess you didn't notice that the THESIS OF MY NOTE WAS WHY THE FUCK HAVE WE TAKEN A THERAPUTIC BBS AND TURNED IT INTO AN US versus THE REST OF YOU SITUATION.
Hello, re read the mail.  Are you proud to call Serpico/Dirty Harry/ Maltese Falcon's responses as representative of "the cause"  
Good luck getting any cred in Tallahassee or DC. with an attitude.  
  Those who read the board know what I am talking about.  Read Barb Henschels thank you note to me and Clay.  Read what the outsiders (SAFE people with a real suit against a real program) said about Clay and subsequently the misguided souls with a continued confront and comply attitude.
Me brainwashed....thats a laugh.  I just know, through my education, that fuelaw is correct with many of the statements which have blown you guys off the Richter scale.
As for trying to pigeonhole me as a supporter or apologist for straight, you couldn't be more wrong.  Ask anyone who knows me.  Be at the conference.  Be at a SAFETY meeting.  Ask Miller Newton.  I used to love watching the veins pump up in his face.
If that response was all you could reply to regarding the multitude of points brought up in my letter, you need to think things out a bit more.
Have a nice night.  A good night sleep awaits.
Bill
Bill H
12/80-12/82

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 11:34:00 PM »
I'm locking this topic. I just don't see any point in bashing eachother endlessly like this. Please find something else to talk about.

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2003-01-17 20:35 ]

Alright, now shake hands and let's have a fair fight.

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2003-01-18 13:11 ]

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2003, 03:24:00 PM »
Thanks for unlocking the thread.

I posted my comment above anonymously because I do not want to be attacked personally be this small group of fanatics.  

My post still stands, except for the grammatical errors I could not fix due to not being able to edit.

Comments?

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
Look Bill you got no response BECAUSE I HAVE NOT CHECKED THE MAIL CAUSE MY KID HAS MONO AND IS VERY ILL AND HIS AIRWAY WAS BLOCKED AND I SPENT TWO DAYS WITH HIM AND DOCTORS..
OH FORGIVE OH GOD OF THE DAMN BOARD MY KID CAME FIRST.

YOU ARE A SICK SICK SICK SICK PUPPY.........

BILL GO GET HELP ,,,,,,,,,

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 03:48:00 PM »
Notice.. to all...

Since we have been BLASTED for trying to do something.
Judged without so much as a phone call asking us questions

Ridiculed beyond belief

Blown to bits cause we took time off for our families...

Ransacked because we didnt answer an email because my kid was EXTREMELY ILL>...
Speaking of which Bill did you bother to call to see why we didnt answer to see if we were okay.
NO>>>>>>>

The survivors Action Committee has agreed as a whole

WE WILL NO LONGER POST HERE or GIVE ANY RESPONSE VIA EMAIL TO BE BLASTED ON THE BOARD > IF you have questions CALL.....

Unbelieveable that this entire team has had to take being darn near reabused by people it was trying to help.... UNREAL....

ISAC
Marti
Chris
Sammie
BH
Dee
Romney
And others

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2003, 04:19:00 PM »
I hope your kid feels better soon.  I do know what you are dealing with, as my senior year 3 out of 4 in my house caught it, and poor Dad had to take care of us all.  I lost 25 pounds before I could eat.  
Once again, sorry for the kid.
On the other issue, I figured if people had time to post, they had time to read email.  If that makes me a sick person.....
Well, I shall now return to my regularly scheduled trolling of the parent help boards, as somebody might be sending a kid to WWASP today.

Bill
Bill H
12/80-12/82

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2003, 04:34:00 PM »
<
WE WILL NO LONGER POST HERE

Good.

Now maybe people will feel comfortable posting their opinions again without fear of reprisal or having people demand their names and addresses when they dare question "the committee".

Now maybe new survivors will once again log on and find a friendly place to face down their childhood demons without being confronted like they were in group by "the team".

You can, of course, continue along playing victim, fabricating charges, exagerating your accomplishments and the importance of your "research", stirring the hornet's nest, and pretending like people are culling your DNA and threatening your life like some bad D grade conspiracy movie whilst others actually accomplish important changes in public opinion and public policy and lend a hand to todays victims.

Have a nice day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »
:wave: Later Serpico you are a total joke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2003, 07:07:00 PM »
Who is lending a hand to today's victims.  Please share your stories.  It would be inspiring to us all.

Offline DIRTY HARRY

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2003, 08:07:00 PM »
Some people never learn from experience, some people cannot see the forest through the trees, some people are highly unstable and in need of help, and there are a whole lot of people who don't care anymore. I think that is the root of the problem here a "You dont care, I dont care" kind of attitude. How far have you gone to stop the STRAIGHT INC treatment modality in America? Tell me, anonymous, like we dont know who you are. Take your own advice and put your money where your mouth is.  :lol:    Harry

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
UNANSWERED MAIL
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2003, 08:41:00 PM »
Hey harry, I am flattered.  The "$$ where the mouth goes" was mine in another thread, but now I get credit for anothers post under an anon name.
Thanks for the compliment.  That particular anon comment was one I agree with. Okay by me.
Bill
PS Hey Ginger, just out of curiosity, do you IP log?  It must be fun to know....
Bill H
12/80-12/82