Author Topic: NS  (Read 3898 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
NS
« on: June 27, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »
Man, I remember when this board was all full of interesting personalities...now it's nothin'.  The spam has ruined this board.  I'm discouraged about it.  I used to like to come around here and read all the interesting posts.  I learned some things from reading what other survivors had to say about $tr8 and I got some kicks as I read threads that contained passionate arguments or even some of the sillier insults.  It used to be about the struggle, now it's just a sold out, diseased, whore of a board.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 06:48:00 AM »
diseased, whore of a board.

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:54:00 AM »
I may be laughing but I'm not bullshitting- I caught herpes from some chick when I was 19 and have been dealing with the occasional 'flare-ups' ever since. These sores just open up on my dick every now and then; it sucks.

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »
If thine member offends thee...pluck it off  :lol:
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline Gah

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 10:07:00 AM »
I dont see why we cant name this Spam Boards and make us a new board. Why aint we even talking about solving the problem?

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
Well...what can be done ??  I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to this kind of thing.  I've asked the moderators to help but I've recieved no response.  It seems that no-one really cares.  I wonder why they just don't shut the board down if they're just gonna let the spam choke us out.  I mean what is the point of this board after all ??  I thought it was intended to provide a place for $tr8 survivors to randomly talk out in group, maybe come to some understanding, some healing.  I thought it was a place for survivors to get together and not feel so alone.  This really was such a great board when I first come around last May.  I would sit here at my computer reading threads and laugh out loud and sometimes I would have my eyes opened up to new understandings so profound that I would have to get up and walk away from my computer and express my amazement if only to myself.  Sometimes the things I would read would effect me so deeply that I would cry.

It's a real shame what's happening here now.  No-one comes around anymore.  It's no longer a board for people, it's turned into a board for commodities.  I never see Webcrawler postin' anymore.  Cayo Hueso is gone.  Withdraw is gone.  Ex-prisoner is gone.  Str8survivor VA is gone.  I know they weren't all chased off by the spam, some were chased off by assholes, but my point is that this has become a cold board.  The heart has been cut out of it!  I don't know, but this board just used to be so rich with characters, now it's only a shadow of what it was.

I mean really, what the fuck is happening here ???

Can anyone help us ???
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
An afterthought...

You could always go post on the suck-ass Yahoo site and wait HOURS for your post to show up....  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
NS
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »
Look, I'm sorry. I really am. Last round of threatening calls from lawyers w/ cloak and dagger fixations just drove me off. I just got so damned fed up with all the bullshit I've taken my head out of it for awhile. No good deed ever goes unpunished, ya know?

Just had to stand back from everything, my whole life and history, and reassess it all. But every day, I look at that table you guys made for me and mark it in my mind to do something to get this thing going right again. I love that table. It's a whole lot sturdier than I initially thought.

Anyway, we'll be moving to a new server here shortly. The new sysadmin is a freak for security anyway. Plus it will be a small, inhouse deal instead of a wholesale reseller company. I'll miss the BareMetal dudes. But I rather suspect they're burnt to a crisp on this business by now. I hope they turn over a bundle for what they've built and retire in comfort or move on to bigger and better things.

The social principles of Christianity preach cowardice, self-contempt, abasement, submission, humility, in a word all the qualities of the canaille.
--Karl Marx, German economist and political philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »
Last round of threatening calls from lawyers w/ cloak and dagger fixations just drove me off.

Record the conversations and upload them for us all to laugh at.

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2006-06-27 08:48:00, Eudora wrote:

"Look, I'm sorry. I really am. Last round of threatening calls from lawyers w/ cloak and dagger fixations just drove me off. I just got so damned fed up with all the bullshit I've taken my head out of it for awhile. No good deed ever goes unpunished, ya know?

Just had to stand back from everything, my whole life and history, and reassess it all. But every day, I look at that table you guys made for me and mark it in my mind to do something to get this thing going right again. I love that table. It's a whole lot sturdier than I initially thought.

Anyway, we'll be moving to a new server here shortly. The new sysadmin is a freak for security anyway. Plus it will be a small, inhouse deal instead of a wholesale reseller company. I'll miss the BareMetal dudes. But I rather suspect they're burnt to a crisp on this business by now. I hope they turn over a bundle for what they've built and retire in comfort or move on to bigger and better things.

"

Hey Eudora,

I understand.  I aint tryin' to give you a hard time or nothin', guess I'm just frustrated.  I appreciate your efforts.  I just hate to see this board go down the way it is.  I'm glad to hear that some solution may be in the works.  Peace.

Offline Gah

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
I think if we all went through Straight, waiting around to get this fixed should be a breeze. At least aint sitting in a blue chair bored off my mind listening to people flap thier arms, while I pick the scabs off my arms so I can modivate and fling blood all over the people I hate.

Offline Gah

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »
Maybe that was a lil too detailed, sorry lol

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
NS
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
Not to mention unappreciative.