Author Topic: The Who  (Read 640737 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
Okay Back it up,  Lets start with England and France.  Where is your data that says the professionals in thoses countries agree with you.  I am not looking for all of them just enough to tip the scales to form a majority will do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 11:04:00, TheWho wrote:

"
DJ Wrote:

As for my assertion, since there ARE NO PROGRAMS in the rest of the world , (save for a few American ones in foreign lands),

How do you know this?  You don?t, cite your source.

In the US, there are only a few that refer to programs - a handful

How do you substantiate this?  Only 5 professionals in the U.S. refer to RTCs and TBS?s ?

In any case, obviously THE VAST MAJORITY of professionals worldwide don't support or refer to programs BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEED TO CREATE THEM - therefore they cannot send kids to them.

In my daughters peer group and the one in back of hers there was a child from England and one from another European country.  They were referred by professionals from their own respective countries.

I guess we can stop this now, you are embarrassing yourself, grasping at straws.  You don?t know what you are talking about, you make it up as you go along.  

Go harass someone else, I am not going to feed your ego.  You havent proved the majority of the professional agree with you, DJ.  Sorry, you can name call all you want

"

Europe:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... ram+europe

No programs found.

Asia:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... ogram+asia

No programs there.

In Africa:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... ram+africa

Nothing there.

Australia:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... +australia

Nothing there either.

USA:

66,900,000 Hits And known programs start right at the top of the list.

So, it's safe to say that if there even are any programs outside the US, they aren't very well known.

How do you substantiate this?  Only 5 professionals in the U.S. refer to RTCs and TBS?s ?

YOU said this, not me.  This is called "misquoting" or, in your case "lying."

In my daughters peer group and the one in back of hers there was a child from England and one from another European country.  They were referred by professionals from their own respective countries.

I can believe that there are a few from other countries, like I saw on Brat Camp.  However, I don't believe you when you say it because you have a tendency to just make everything up.

Now, back you your spurious claim...Are you now going to admit that you made up the number 10,000?  How about 150?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2006, 02:33:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 11:22:00, TheWho wrote:

"Okay Back it up,  Lets start with England and France.  Where is your data that says the professionals in thoses countries agree with you.  I am not looking for all of them just enough to tip the scales to form a majority will do."

I did one better.  I covered all of Europe.  No programs to speak of whatsoever.

Now, you are supposed to be taking responsibility for something...  Oh yeah, your incessant week-long lying spree.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »
Not looking for programs, but professionals who support your position on TBS's.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
In just one snap shot in time I saw two kids who were referred to a TBS from their respective countries in Europe by professionals in those countries.

Keep going.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 10:59:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"The Who today:

"I just don?t think anyone can state how many professionals in the world agree with you, DJ. It is an impossible task, let it go. There is no way to support it, I don?t believe any one can."

The Who at the beginning of his little lying spree:

Posted: 2006-06-22 14:54:00  

"You had approx 130 people sign the petition well lets say 150 to give you the best edge. There are probably 10,000 professionals in the U.S. (I know you compared your position to the whole world, but I dont have time nor the inclination to humor you). So you have 1.5 % of the professionals sign the paper. So if you had 1.5 % ( that agree with you) that leaves 98.5% that don?t. I would call that an over whelming majority."

Ooops!  Just a little more lying in response to your other lies :lol:

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-06-26 11:00 ]"

Still waiting for you to explain your complete reversal of your position.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »
Not looking for programs, but professionals who support your position on TBS's.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 11:36:00, TheWho wrote:

"In just one snap shot in time I saw two kids who were referred to a TBS from their respective countries in Europe by professionals in those countries.

Keep going.

"

"I saw"

I can't accept this from you.  You lie too much.  Show evidence or drop the claim.  I already know that there is some tiny fraction of kids from outside the US, but I just can't take your example as one of them because you just lie way too much.

I already showed you that there aren't any programs in Europe.  No need to "keep going."

I'm done.  You're wrong and proven so once again.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 11:37:00, TheWho wrote:

" Not looking for programs, but professionals who support your position on TBS's."

If there are no programs or TBS's, how can anyone support them?  They don't exist there.

Besides, it's obvious that you are just chasing your tail to avoid the fact that yo lied through your teeth and fabricated your data.  This is just more of your avoidance.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 11:41:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

On 2006-06-26 11:37:00, TheWho wrote:

" Not looking for programs, but professionals who support your position on TBS's."

If there are no programs or TBS's, how can anyone support them?  They don't exist there.

Besides, it's obvious that you are just chasing your tail to avoid the fact that yo lied through your teeth and fabricated your data.  This is just more of your avoidance.
"
They dont have to exist in the country the child lives in.  They can send/recommend the child to America or South America or some country which has programs.  If they do recommend a program from Europe then they would not agree with your position.  
Your statement was about Professionals, not number of programs, lets stay focused.

Offline odie

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
Just trying to get a little clarity here because I seem to be a bit confused. DJ are you trying to say there are no boarding schools or programs for kids outside the USA?

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

die

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »
On 2006-06-26 11:50:00, odie wrote:

"Just trying to get a little clarity here because I seem to be a bit confused. DJ are you trying to say there are no boarding schools or programs for kids outside the USA?

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

"

He made a claim that the majority of professionals around the world agree with his opinions or better said:

DJ, Wrote:
What you fail to recognize is that my "opinion," as you state, is the prevailing view of professionals around the world, just like evolution and the spherical globe.

He claims not to have found any TBS's in Europe, yet, but the info we are looking for is the opinions of the professionals in other countries and whether they favor TBS or not.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
I can not find a single link to any article, journal, blog, bulletin board or any other publication whatsoever that shows any referral to a TBS from a European practitioner.

Based on the lack of evidence to show that any practitioner has ever sent a kid to a TBS, it is reasonable to conclude that European professionals are not referring any kids to TBS's in more than a tiny fraction of cases.

Since there seems to be no evidence to show that this is ghappening, you'll have to show some evidence that it is.

So, I'll have to settle for the fact that I was absolutely right about American practiotioners and the only "evidence" you supplied as a refutation was a lie that you made up (you didn't even have a clue as to how many practiioners there are in the US - you said 10,000, but the APA ALONE has over 150,000 - you're not even in the ballpark).  And, since you know so painfully little even about the number of professionals in the US (which you underestimated by at least 30-fold - a HUGE MISTAKE) you obviously know nothing about how they do their business.

So, I'm satisfied that you were 100% wrong and that the only "evidence" you supplied was something you made up.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline odie

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »
I guess it gets confusing when you put the T in TBS because that is a term I can only find in the USA. There are lots of boarding schools in Europe, most notably in England.

The Bible and the Church have been the greatest stumbling blocks in the way of women's emancipation.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

die

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Who
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »
we are looking for is the opinions of the professionals in other countries and whether they favor TBS or not.

There AREN'T any, Who.  There are no programs to support.  How can people support something that doesn't exist?  That's a silly notion.

Not to mention that you've conceeded the point in regard to America where programs DO exist and are not supported by professionals.

Still waiting for you to give the basis of your remarks that there are 10,000 professionals practicing in the US and 98.5% of them support programs like you said.  Please, cite your sources like I have.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control