Author Topic: The Who  (Read 570169 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: The Who
« Reply #4260 on: August 27, 2010, 10:38:35 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

I had a friend and a class mate who took their lives when I was in highschool.  One of them ended up taking another family member with them by accident.  It was very sad.  There was no note found (in both cases) so no one ever knew why.

As far as the above post I would have to go back and look to see if there was a note left or not.  But without the note we really dont know.

That still doesn't explain how you knew that, in that specific case, there was no note.  You stated it in your own post, complete with your three dots.

Quote from: "TheWho"
Well how about someone answer why a kid would bitch about the programs library not having a copy of a Mark twain book or why a teacher isn’t certified by the state? How many of these kids brought up this same subject with their parents about their local school when they were home? How many actually went to the library and checked out a book? Or knew their teachers credentials? HaHaHa, kind of funny when you think of it that way. If 95% of the kids are getting accepted to their first choice of college who cares if the place is licensed, certified or has any oversight from the state at all?

Most parents see right thru this crap, it is comical to read sometimes. None of this stuff is torture or abusive… ropes courses, building a wall, shoveling snow, taking out the trash, doing calisthenics, skipping a meal or two, reflection time, etc. etc… it just seems abusive because you never had to do anything tough before so of course it seems like torture. To top it all off one of the biggest bitches is that the kids cant communicate enough with their parents while there!!! Most of these kids never talked to their parents for months prior to being placed. WTF is up with that?

If a kid or my kid did commit suicide how would any of us know if it was due to depression, a girlfriend who broke it off, an accident? How do you attribute it to a specific cause? The lists that I see being posted have little or no bearing because no note was left so no one knows what the cause was. How do we know the program didn’t extend their lives an extra few years before they finally took their life? Without the program they might have died years earlier.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: August 27, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I had a friend and a class mate who took their lives when I was in highschool.  One of them ended up taking another family member with them by accident.  It was very sad.  There was no note found (in both cases) so no one ever knew why.

As far as the above post I would have to go back and look to see if there was a note left or not.  But without the note we really dont know.

That still doesn't explain how you knew that, in that specific case, there was no note.  You stated it in your own post, complete with your three dots.

Quote from: "TheWho"
Well how about someone answer why a kid would bitch about the programs library not having a copy of a Mark twain book or why a teacher isn’t certified by the state? How many of these kids brought up this same subject with their parents about their local school when they were home? How many actually went to the library and checked out a book? Or knew their teachers credentials? HaHaHa, kind of funny when you think of it that way. If 95% of the kids are getting accepted to their first choice of college who cares if the place is licensed, certified or has any oversight from the state at all?

Most parents see right thru this crap, it is comical to read sometimes. None of this stuff is torture or abusive… ropes courses, building a wall, shoveling snow, taking out the trash, doing calisthenics, skipping a meal or two, reflection time, etc. etc… it just seems abusive because you never had to do anything tough before so of course it seems like torture. To top it all off one of the biggest bitches is that the kids cant communicate enough with their parents while there!!! Most of these kids never talked to their parents for months prior to being placed. WTF is up with that?

If a kid or my kid did commit suicide how would any of us know if it was due to depression, a girlfriend who broke it off, an accident? How do you attribute it to a specific cause? The lists that I see being posted have little or no bearing because no note was left so no one knows what the cause was. How do we know the program didn’t extend their lives an extra few years before they finally took their life? Without the program they might have died years earlier.

Go back and read the thread there was no mention of a note as I remember.  If there was then we could attribute it to a specific cause maybe.  If you find where they mentioned a note then I will say that I was wrong.  But I didnt see that written anywhere.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: August 27, 2010, 10:42:43 PM »

Go back and read the thread there was no mention of a note as I remember.  If there was then we could attribute it to a specific cause maybe.  If you find where they mentioned a note then I will say that I was wrong.  But I didnt see that written anywhere.

Oooooooo, six dots now.  You must really mean it!!

I don't know why I expected anything different than another dodge.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: August 27, 2010, 10:45:09 PM »

Why do you always bail out?  If there were a note then we would know, if there isnt a note then we dont know.  why does this miff you so much?  None of it is my fault, I am just responding to the post.  It was years ago, Anne, what is your point?

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 10:48:52 PM by Whooter »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: August 27, 2010, 10:47:48 PM »

Why do you always bail out?  If there were a note then we would know, if there isnt a note then we dont know.  why does this miff you so much?  None of it is my fault, I am just responding to the post.  It was years ago, Anne, what is your point?

Cheap shot changing what I wrote.  It musta struck a nerve.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: August 27, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »

sorry, not intended, I put my response inside the quotes...  I fixed it go look.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: August 27, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »

sorry, not intended, I put my response inside the quotes...  I fixed it go look.

...[/quote]

Great, now would you like to address why you wrote a post mocking a survivor's account of their abuses or would you just like to continue to ignore it?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: August 27, 2010, 11:01:28 PM »

Great, now would you like to address why you wrote a post mocking a survivor's account of their abuses or would you just like to continue to ignore it?

Are you speaking about the kid who said he was thrown into the ocean during a typhoon?  Yes, I didnt believe it and I thought it was funny.  I know a little about the area and you couldn't hire a local to drive to the beach and toss someone into the ocean during a typhoon for all the money in the world.  The kid was lying and we were being trolled plain and simple, Anne.  If you had ever been down on the edge of the ocean during a typhoon you would know this would be almost impossible to accomplish unless you had a crane of some type to get the person past the raging surf which would be at least 50 feet out.  The oncoming winds would blow anything back onto shore and besides every local would be home with their families trying to shore up their own homes and prevent them from damage.  The locals would not give a crap about any program at that point.  The guy was blowing smoke.

Anne, you take every story at face value and you shouldnt.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: August 27, 2010, 11:08:23 PM »

Are you speaking about the kid who said he was thrown into the ocean during a typhoon?  Yes, I didnt believe it and I thought it was funny.  I know a little about the area and you couldn't hire a local to drive to the beach and toss someone into the ocean during a typhoon for all the money in the world.  The kid was lying and we were being trolled plain and simple, Anne.  If you had ever been down on the edge of the ocean during a typhoon you would know this would be almost impossible to accomplish unless you had a crane of some type to get the person past the raging surf which would be at least 50 feet out.  The oncoming winds would blow anything back onto shore and besides every local would be home with their families trying to shore up their own homes and prevent them from damage.  The guy was blowing smoke.

Took you an awfully long time to come up with "non story".  One of your 'tells' is that you ignore, often for a very long time, things that either strike a nerve with you or things that you'd simply like to forget that you posted.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: August 27, 2010, 11:15:33 PM »

Are you speaking about the kid who said he was thrown into the ocean during a typhoon?  Yes, I didnt believe it and I thought it was funny.  I know a little about the area and you couldn't hire a local to drive to the beach and toss someone into the ocean during a typhoon for all the money in the world.  The kid was lying and we were being trolled plain and simple, Anne.  If you had ever been down on the edge of the ocean during a typhoon you would know this would be almost impossible to accomplish unless you had a crane of some type to get the person past the raging surf which would be at least 50 feet out.  The oncoming winds would blow anything back onto shore and besides every local would be home with their families trying to shore up their own homes and prevent them from damage.  The guy was blowing smoke.

Took you an awfully long time to come up with "non story".  One of your 'tells' is that you ignore, often for a very long time, things that either strike a nerve with you or things that you'd simply like to forget that you posted.

Actually Anne, I believe I responded to this way back when I first made fun of the post.  But I think it does strike a nerve with me.  I am amazed that everyone just nods their heads here and say.... yes I believe programs take kids down to the sea and toss them into the ocean during a typhoon.  But if someone says that a program helped them then... "That person must be lying or brainwashed, there is no way that can happen"!!!   lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: August 28, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Shut the fuck up, loser.  You're fucking troll and that's it.  Just look at the posts that you have here.  You are a SICK FUCK.  Some of this shit you've written literally makes me sick to my stomach.  Assuming people's identities to pose as them and post all sorts of nasty shit.  What the fuck IS WRONG WITH YOU???  You can't justify what you have done here and you will never be allowed to post anything without being confronted with it.  People here are going to hold you accountable for your sick behavior.

Ha,Ha,Ha  Calm down DJ, you are still pissed of that I tricked you into exposing your 3,700 anon posts?  No going back now.  Almost every post was pointed at me in your obsession.  You spent 5 years chasing a ghost, DJ.  Do you realize that?

How many times did you tell all of us that you only had had 10 anon posts?  Now we see you have 3,700.  You posted mostly anon and under various aliases and now you find it tough to point fingers at others.

Translation.....someone else did it so that makes it OK that I did.

Just give up already.  After this, I don't think even your most ardent supporters would line up to back you.

Except it's not true.  Psy already verified my wife had 2700 posts under her account he moved under mine accidentally and I have only had one login ever.

Whooter otoh had at least 12 - found so far and over 4000 anon posts since he sold TheWho account.  And he posted over 1700 times in only 58 days over the past 2 months.  No way around these facts.

He made over 2000 postsjust trolling RB.

RB and me - 1 login each
Whooter - 12 and counting

Not to forget his whole story is fiction.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: August 28, 2010, 07:37:25 AM »
This has been voted the post of the day:

Link

Shut the fuck up, loser.  You're fucking troll and that's it.  Just look at the posts that you have here.  You are a SICK FUCK.  Some of this shit you've written literally makes me sick to my stomach.  Assuming people's identities to pose as them and post all sorts of nasty shit.  What the fuck IS WRONG WITH YOU???  You can't justify what you have done here and you will never be allowed to post anything without being confronted with it.  People here are going to hold you accountable for your sick behavior.

This person has been trolling TheWho and Whooter for 5 years.  We strung together his posts and (although he claimed to have only one log in name and 10 guest posts) we found 3,700 guest posts dedicated exclusively to trolling TheWho and Whooter, ( a little bit more than the 10 that he claimed lol).  Which brings us to a total of...  tada  Over 7,100 as of today  lol

He has talked to himself, impersonated others, but needs to take the focus off himself because he lied about never guest posting.

It was a disappointing day for him as we can see by his frustration but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him and he can find something in TheWho thread to justify his 5 years of trolling.  Lets all give him some time to get through all those posts and not judge him too soon.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: August 28, 2010, 08:28:12 AM »
Like I said.  All Whooter can do is make accusations and provide no evidence.  Now I guess he's just going to keep claiming Psy lied when posted he accidentally rolled my wife's account with 2700 posts into mine.

Notice also that Whooter has claimed for many years that RB and I had multiple logins and anonymously "identified" them only for it to be revealed that all of the ones he named were actually, factually...wait for it...WHOOTER himself.

Anne has done a great job ferreting them out in this thread and others.

I will be releasing Whooter's alias list shortly and you will be very, very surprised to see who he has been posing as.

I will also be posting screenshots of my PM box that Whooter flooded under various guises that were put under Whooter's name when his posts were linked.

It's all going to be public soon.  Right after I get back from the beach next week.  In the meantime Whooter will be posting fact-free drivel to divert attention from his mentally ill postings.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: August 28, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
Like I said.  All Whooter can do is make accusations and provide no evidence.  Now I guess he's just going to keep claiming Psy lied when posted he accidentally rolled my wife's account with 2700 posts into mine.

Notice also that Whooter has claimed for many years that RB and I had multiple logins and anonymously "identified" them only for it to be revealed that all of the ones he named were actually, factually...wait for it...WHOOTER himself.

Anne has done a great job ferreting them out in this thread and others.

I will be releasing Whooter's alias list shortly and you will be very, very surprised to see who he has been posing as.

I will also be posting screenshots of my PM box that Whooter flooded under various guises that were put under Whooter's name when his posts were linked.

It's all going to be public soon.  Right after I get back from the beach next week.  In the meantime Whooter will be posting fact-free drivel to divert attention from his mentally ill postings.

Sorry DJ.  The code that Psy used was applied to both of us (yours wasnt done any differently).  When you found out that your posts were going to be exposed you panicked and said that your wife was posting.  So now you are trying to throw her under the bus for all your trolling threads.  Nice husband she has.

You claimed all those years that you didnt start any of the attack threads and now you blame your wife.  Well I dont think anyone is going to buy it.  You have posted over 3,700 anon posts under several aliases.

thats over 7,100 posts total

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: August 28, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
You sure do complain alot for a person wh is guilty of doing the same things... Must be your conscious eating you alive... They do make meds that can help you Who !!!   :seg: