Author Topic: The Who  (Read 629552 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: The Who
« Reply #4230 on: August 27, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

I think that this would be enough information to have The Who Baker acted for having dual personality disorder along with meglomania disorder..

PS Good work Anne !!!

Oh No!!  Please dont...

"Oh Stop it Whooter, Grow up".

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: August 27, 2010, 08:15:45 PM »
Interesting.

Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "psy"
Sorry, dude, but YES.  He's posting anon too much and people need to understand this guy before they try to determine if his posts "add value."  Heh.
You have a point, but nobody will read the whole thread... nobody.  Either you know TheWho's antics, patterns, and style, or you don't.  Also.  Protip: he's also dramatically changed his style.  Unless you're watching very very closely and looking at the motivations of why people post what they do (the net effect in the end), you'll never guess what his game is now.  He's very good at pushing a small button and sending out ripples, and not in a way you'd expect.

Please.  Enlighten me.  What's this guy's new schtick?
If I went further into his new strategy it might be construed as outing him.  I've said enough.  Even though I don't check IPs, it's still not fair for me to guess in the position i'm in.  Let's just say he's an intelligent little shit and has adjusted his tactics.  Be smart and you'll figure it out.  He's taken an indirect approach now.

Think about this: he's no longer registered so he can pretend to be anybody or take any position.  As I said.  Examine the net effect resulting from a posting.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: August 27, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Your words... I may have thought them but you already know how immature you are acting.. And yes I would suggest for you to get counseling for your behavior... Man up and do the right thing...

I'll pray for your sanity to return.   :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: August 27, 2010, 08:36:53 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Your words... I may have thought them but you already know how immature you are acting.. And yes I would suggest for you to get counseling for your behavior... Man up and do the right thing...

I'll pray for your sanity to return.   :seg:

Its fun to immature once in awhile, some people take life so seriously all the time..... and I thank you for your prayers Botched.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: August 27, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »
Another impersonation.

Quote from: "TheWho"
I am new here and dont want to read the whole thread.  So what you are saying this thewho person is undereducated and has a low IQ.  Why do you create a whole thread just to pick on a special needs person.  Why not just ignore him?  There is a neighbor kid who is retarded or autistic and he is a good kid and we try to include him as much as possible with my kids who are smart and doing well in the 2nd grade and they seem to play well together.  I wouldnt try to pick on him too much most of those people are very good natured.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: August 27, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »

Its fun to immature once in awhile, some people take life so seriously all the time..... and I thank you for your prayers Botched.

So is that why you were making fun of a survivor's post about their abuse?  You ignore the posts talking about that.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: August 27, 2010, 08:40:59 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Another impersonation.

I am new here and dont want to read the whole thread.  So what you are saying this thewho person is undereducated and has a low IQ.  Why do you create a whole thread just to pick on a special needs person.  Why not just ignore him?  There is a neighbor kid who is retarded or autistic and he is a good kid and we try to include him as much as possible with my kids who are smart and doing well in the 2nd grade and they seem to play well together.  I wouldnt try to pick on him too much most of those people are very good natured.

Ha,Ha,Ha That is classic.  I remember that, Anne.  You should provide links to those so we can go back and see what was being talked about and the topic that day.

TheWho Thread was such a disaster but there are some hidden Gems in there... keep going

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: August 27, 2010, 09:05:20 PM »
He's still  being selective in the posts he's responding to.  Apparently, he feels the need to avoid this one.

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

So is that why you were making fun of a survivor's post about their abuse?  You ignore the posts talking about that.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: August 27, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »
This has been voted the post of the day:

Link

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Shut the fuck up, loser.  You're fucking troll and that's it.  Just look at the posts that you have here.  You are a SICK FUCK.  Some of this shit you've written literally makes me sick to my stomach.  Assuming people's identities to pose as them and post all sorts of nasty shit.  What the fuck IS WRONG WITH YOU???  You can't justify what you have done here and you will never be allowed to post anything without being confronted with it.  People here are going to hold you accountable for your sick behavior.

This person has been trolling TheWho and Whooter for 5 years.  We strung together his posts and (although he claimed to have only one log in name and 10 guest posts) we found 3,700 guest posts dedicated exclusively to trolling TheWho and Whooter, ( a little bit more than the 10 that he claimed lol).  Which brings us to a total of...  tada  Over 7,100 as of today  lol

He has talked to himself, impersonated others, but needs to take the focus off himself because he lied about never guest posting.

It was a disappointing day for him as we can see by his frustration but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him and he can find something in TheWho thread to justify his 5 years of trolling.  Lets all give him some time to get through all those posts and not judge him too soon.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: August 27, 2010, 09:19:12 PM »
 "Dysfunction Junction" wrote:
Shut the fuck up, loser.  You're fucking troll and that's it.  Just look at the posts that you have here.  You are a SICK FUCK.  Some of this shit you've written literally makes me sick to my stomach.  Assuming people's identities to pose as them and post all sorts of nasty shit.  What the fuck IS WRONG WITH YOU???  You can't justify what you have done here and you will never be allowed to post anything without being confronted with it.  People here are going to hold you accountable for your sick behavior.

DannyB II wrote:
I have been reading through old posts from Hyde and else where DJ and it appears you seem to have a vulgar aggressive tact with just about anyone who doesn't agree with you. One of your favorite saying is "Fuck You". Very aggressive words. I am not a poster of threads to back up what I am saying, it is there if you want to read it, Anne vulgar bullying mouth is all over there also. Beating up on others. You really think your doing something here positive but you are not, DJ, your a troll at best. Just trolling along on a internet site you found, desperately trying to gain some vindication for your sorry life. Your the one that makes people sick, your incessant, fanatical posting of nothing but rubbish.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: August 27, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »
I have actually known for a few years that RobertBruce and thewho were the same person.  When they were having one of their famous flame wars(a year or so ago)  thewho screwed up and started posting as thewho under Roberbruces name.  I have to admit it was genius and had been quietly fascinated ever since.  Whats better than to have an archenemy that you have control over?  When RB was around no one else bothered thewho and you will notice that RB doesn’t really interact or converse much with anyone else except to troll thewho.
Seriously who would be that lame to spend hours/years trolling thewho unless it was thewho himself?

I have to go alone with the other guest. As soon as thewho started posting again this RobertBruce person comes along. they are definitely the same person. This sick fuck will do anything for attention even sinking low enough to troll himself. I heard he had his kid killed after he returned from a program and wasnt helped at all. In fact the only thing the program did was make his son hate him more, so he offed him because he couldnt stand it.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: August 27, 2010, 09:29:28 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "TheWho?"
Why cant you write something more constructive or think about the time you spent at HLA before making fun of these places RB?
Where was he making fun of these places on here?

He was making fun of this kid from TB who was duct taped and thrown in the ocean among other things.  He thought this was one of the funniest posts and made a point to hilight the others that were humorous also.  I cant remember if he was logged in as RobertBruce or thewho but it really pissed me off at the time.  The kid that posted that never came back to this forum.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: August 27, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »
I tolerated thewho because he represented what I hated the most and I know that these type of people exist.  But I think what hurts me the most is to find out that he is one of us, a survivor all along.  It just makes me sick knowing that someone who had been through what we have is capable of saying those words to us and enjoying fooling us for all those years.
Bruce, You are a sick person and owe a lot of people an apology.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: August 27, 2010, 09:31:26 PM »
The Who^^  Just like all of the other posts.  Seriously, this guy has a kid who offed himself due to abuse suffered at ASR (where The Who sent him) and the best he can do is to troll a kid who survived the same abuse?  This is a sorry motherfucker through and through.  Since his kid is dead because of his actions, he now wishes all kids who survived to be further abused.  Very, very sick person here, people.

The above is very true, unfortunately.

I do think it's funny, though, that The Who has spent all day just typing in confirmation codes.  I love watching his flailing. :beat:

I agree, he is a fucking loser and I am tired of reading this mess and what is even sadder is that RobertBruce/TheWho spent years doing this.  Look at these hudreds of pages of garbage that the Bruce filled with his time going back and forth being "thewho" and then "RobertBruce".  That is an insanity all in itself.  Is this the type of person that HLA churns out?  He was only there a week but still it seems they had their effect on him.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: August 27, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »
Wow. He sure did put a lot of work into this.

Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Just those two.

So the only time you reference bi or gay was when you are logged in as TheWho.  Why did you continue to fight with yourself online using two different id's?  Why did you publically antagonize Dysfunction Junction and make him look foolish.   Trying to say that the more offensive posts where made by someone else doesnt work because there can only be one identity/username called "TheWho" or"RobertBruce" or "psy" etc.  I cant log in and pretend to be psy or Ursus etc.  So you have been very offensive on this board but what you are saying is you were not offensive when logged in as RobertBruce.
Your argument and logic is interesting.