Author Topic: BUTT HOLE SUFER ?  (Read 18716 times)

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« on: June 19, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
IT'S FUNNY 2 ME N THAT HE B NICE 2 ON YAHOO BUT HERE ........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
If you're referring to the request that you stop yelling I don't see where it was not nice.  I wished you well and politely asked that you stop and explained that it would be easier to read your posts if you didn't use all caps.

I don't post on yahoo.  I'm sure that will be met with the usual skepticism but it's true.

Be well.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 04:11:00 PM »
IF U SAW DOUBLE U MIGHT USE ALL CAPS AS WELL.

HAVE A GOOD ONE !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »
I don't really follow that logic as it doesn't make your keyboard appear in all caps, but OK.

Again, be well.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »
I'M SORRY I THOUGHT U WERE SOMEONE ELSE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
Steve, it's really very simple dude, why are you going to take offense at being asked not to yell on the board?

Why shouldn't this be pointed out to you? Because you have a disability?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »
EVER HEAR OF LIVE AND LET LIVE I FOR ONE LIKE STEVE'S ALL CAPS AND I WILL BE DOING IT MYSELF FROM NOW ON TOO. GO STEVE, AND GO ME. NO EXPLANATIONS, NO APOLOGIES, JUST ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME. ANY PERSON GETTING ON HERE AND HARASSING STEVE OR ME ABOUT ALL CAPS IS GOING TO GET SICCED BY MY PIT BULL AND GET THEIR KNEECAPS SHOT TO A BLOODY PULP WITH A SHOTGUN.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »
On 2006-06-19 13:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"EVER HEAR OF LIVE AND LET LIVE I FOR ONE LIKE STEVE'S ALL CAPS AND I WILL BE DOING IT MYSELF FROM NOW ON TOO. GO STEVE, AND GO ME. NO EXPLANATIONS, NO APOLOGIES, JUST ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME. ANY PERSON GETTING ON HERE AND HARASSING STEVE OR ME ABOUT ALL CAPS IS GOING TO GET SICCED BY MY PIT BULL AND GET THEIR KNEECAPS SHOT TO A BLOODY PULP WITH A SHOTGUN."

Jesus girl, get a life!! If your worried about being harrassed, then maybe fornits isn't the right place for you to be :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »

Jesus girl, get a life!! If your worried about being harrassed, then maybe fornits isn't the right place for you to be :wstupid:  :silly:  :silly:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »

"EVER HEAR OF LIVE AND LET LIVE I FOR ONE LIKE STEVE'S ALL CAPS AND I WILL BE DOING IT MYSELF FROM NOW ON TOO. GO STEVE, AND GO ME. NO EXPLANATIONS, NO APOLOGIES, JUST ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME. ANY PERSON GETTING ON HERE AND HARASSING STEVE OR ME ABOUT ALL CAPS IS GOING TO GET SICCED BY MY PIT BULL AND GET THEIR KNEECAPS SHOT TO A BLOODY PULP WITH A SHOTGUN."

Look, that's fine if you want to post like that but don't expect too many people to actually read it.  

I didn't mean to start such an uproar.  It's very difficult to read posts that are in all caps.  I pointed that fact out to Steve in what I thought was a polite manner and he mixed me up with someone he has a beef with it seems.  I was trying to be nice and help him out.  If HE wants people to be able to read and follow his posts he might want to think about the caps thing.  

I'm still trying to figure out the caps/keyboard thing btw.

We now return to your regularly scheduled paranoia and hypersensitivity.
 :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »
On 2006-06-19 14:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Look, that's fine if you want to post like that but don't expect too many people to actually read it.  

I didn't mean to start such an uproar.  It's very difficult to read posts that are in all caps.  I pointed that fact out to Steve in what I thought was a polite manner and he mixed me up with someone he has a beef with it seems.  I was trying to be nice and help him out.  If HE wants people to be able to read and follow his posts he might want to think about the caps thing.  

I'm still trying to figure out the caps/keyboard thing btw.

We now return to your regularly scheduled paranoia and hypersensitivity.

:roll:  :lol:  :lol: "

I have bad eyesight,and your writing in CAPS has helped me to be able to see your posts more clearly.
I wish more people would write in CAPS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
Hey, here's an idea....if your eyesight is so bad that I want you to read in all caps..you might want to try GLASSES!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Are you guys for real or what???? Talk about stupid shit! :lol:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
HERE; now you can convert posts typed in caps to lowercase... Go have yourself a cup of STFU!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »

Hey Misty Blue....We know it's you!!!!!...You don't even make a good misbehaver...So take your "PAT" and "WEAK" attempt at trying to take the focus off of your self ( pokes finger in forehead )...You should be grateful as we are saving your life...Besides you are breaking several rules...#8 No newcomers talking to newcomers. #30 No talking out in group. #13 Follow the chain of command ( I'll bet you haven't even wrote about this in your "MI" or talked with your "Oldcomer" about it. ) And most importantly rule #1 Honesty....So get honest with this group as well as yourself because if you don't you'll be stripping or prostituting ... "WHO"S GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

("And the group starts motivating wildly" )

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave: :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Misty Blue

• View Profile
BUTT HOLE SUFER ?
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
:rofl:
Hey man, this is great.  Don't say it's me, I may be a girl, but at least I have the Balls (so to speak) to at least log in as myself.  I have never and will never post as an ANON since I have nothing to hide, although I have a pretty good idea of who it is....
The group can motivate all they want....bring it on    :rofl: