Author Topic: I know Dean Vause  (Read 7965 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« on: January 10, 2003, 06:13:00 PM »
You just keep on telling yourself that, friend. Maybe, if you try hard enough, one day you will actually come to believe it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »
So what's a son of a Supreme Court Judge from Florida doing in an out-of-the-way place like Calgary?  Couldn't make it down there when places like SAFE & Straight are having their balls sued off?  Using his connections to daddy to impress Jim Dinning, the Klein Konservative Kabal and the former PC bagmen who've become Kalgary judges to help in fundraising for a worthy cause????? Only a matter of time before  AARC will follow in the footsteps...........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
And if he is so well qualified, where is the peer-reviewed research that supports his "groundbreaking methods"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »
The guy is a pathetic piece of thrash

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 12:34:00 AM »
Too bad he is actually from Saskatoon..eh???? Way to get your facts straight! :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 05:37:00 AM »
You guys are fucking fags get something else better to do you fucking relapsed graduates.  This is Barry Cameron come talk to me if you want to bad mouth Dr. Vause.  You guys are so hurt.  Do something with your fucking lives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2003, 01:45:00 AM »
I agree with Barry He is a good friend of mine, YOu guys are bitter People AARC saved my life, without AARC I would be nowhere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 01:46:00 AM »
This is Evan Van Reekum, I don't understand how somebody could badmouth somebody like Dr. Dean Vause.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2003, 08:38:00 PM »
I do know Dean Vause. And I don't care what he has done or where he is from and I've done some pretty bad things in my life. But thank's to him, I don't have to do those things anymore because he released me from the bondage of resentment. You people are chained by your resentments and will never know true freedom. I DO, and it's because of Dr. Vause and AARC.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2003, 09:09:00 PM »
suck my dick Dean lovers

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2003, 08:32:00 PM »
Please try to use other ways to express your anger here. This type of language is something that the "Dean lovers" would use and I would like to keep that sort of thing out of this forum.

Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 09:54:00 AM »
"I do know Dean Vause. And I don't care what he has done or where he is from and I've done some pretty bad things in my life. But thank's to him, I don't have to do those things anymore because he released me from the bondage of resentment. You people are chained by your resentments and will never know true freedom. I DO, and it's because of Dr. Vause and AARC."

Translation:

I am a Dean Vause Robot. Dean Vause is my God. And I don't care what he has done or where he is from and I'VE DONE SOME PRETTY BAD THING IN MY LIFE. ~ but Dean showed me the errors of my ways. I don't have to do those things anymore because I have Dean now, he released me from the bondage of resentment, or that is, unless it were people like you guys threatening my cult, then I could be resentful. Therefore I will now say, You people are chained by your resentments and will never know true freedom. I DO, and it's because of Dr. Vause and AARC. Whoops, gotta go, it's time for my 24 hour reprogramming to begin. Dean where are you? DEAN!!!

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »
Dean Vause is the most dispicable piece of crap to ever trod the face of the earth ! :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2003, 03:19:00 PM »
well I have been wandering around all these posting about AARC some i find quite amusing and others well i have no idea. I am an ex Graduate and also an ex staff member. So i know instantly some of you may stop reading now. But i am very much NOT pro AARC i went in at 15 and was almost pushed into working there when i turned 18, well i shouldn't say pushed i wanted to work there at the time i was so confused and felt i could not live with out AARC my mother and all my friends were from AARC. I had been taken away from anyone else i knew because of AARC so i was left really believeing that it was the only solution to my life "be involved with AARC and you will be happy" i worked there for 3 years and then just last year was fired and fired for good reasoning. I stopped believeing, i started to not believe anything i was supposedly teaching. I was a senior peer and suppose to be a role model around there and everyday at work all i could see over and over again was bullshit i wasen't useing anything it was like one day i awoke to reality and i relized that i was 21 years old and was completly reliant on a building and its occupants i had no ideas for myself and my every move i made was known to the entire AARC world. There was no privacy really your not allowed to have a life out of AARC really the judgement is so brutal. By now i am sure there are people who know exactly who i am and really i couldn't care. But in my last year of working at AARC i came out of the closet that was so much for them to handle i was suppose to be supported there its Bullshit.In the prior 2 years there, i ran alot of girls raps almost every other day after i came out with this i ran maybe 3 in a whole year. But you know when it comes down to it the place helped me in some areas of my life but also gave me quite the mind fuck to. i am gald i got to experince that in my life it really taught me about the way people in society are and i even have some understanding to what there trying to accomplish there but when it comes down to there are many people in this world only out for them self and get joy maybe even pleasure off bring down someone even weaker to feel more powerful, I believe very much in the energy of people and believe there are people in this world who steal energy to pull others down.  and i feel that alot if not everyone at AARC stole my energy enough that i was beaten down and would listen to anything they had to say. I wanted happiness and AARC taught me that the only way to be happy was to conform to their complete way of thinking. Thats not reality!! Though AARC has taught me some things that i have taken and continue to practice in my life i am not completly sober to their standards. They got me off the drugs which i am very grateful for but i still continue to drink and i have fun when its appropriate. I had fallen on hard times after they fired me due to the main fact that they told me over and over again that i would fail if i drank (the power of suggestion)and that was a huge mind fuck to get through, its hard to come out of a thinking pattern that you have had ingrained in your mind so yes i was failing in life but i picked myself up all with out them and started to relize that they were continuing to steal my energy cause i was giving it all over to them by continuing to dwell in there teachings of shit. so yes this turned out way longer then i expected but maybe someone will get something out of my ranting and raving. Well this is my shortened version of my story. so as the topic title of this i know Dean very well worked for the man for 3 years, but to tell you the truth he loves how people come on here and bash him he gets some sick pleasure off it but like i said he is still taking your energy.
let him go he's the way he is for some reason.
thanks for letting me ramble cause i really did.

yet another ex grad

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »
Welcome to the board Ex Staff and thank you for sharing your story. Isn't it interesting that someone comes out of the closet and they take them out of girls rap, but yet men are allowed to run girls rap? Doesn't make much sense. I'm glad that you chose to go out into the real world and become social again amongst the rest of society.

I disagree that Dean loves these boards though! Internet forums discussing treatment abuse equivalates controversey and lack of financial fundiing which is already taking place. Oh he loves to come up with excuses as to why we post, but it drives him nuts that he has to make up the excuses at all. Hmmm....Somwhere around here I have a really funny quote of his that he told a parent about these boards. I'll have to find it.

Anyways, I'm not sure who you are but thanks for sharing your story.

[ This Message was edited by: velvet2000 on 2003-09-25 18:37 ]