Author Topic: I know Dean Vause  (Read 7969 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2003, 11:12:00 AM »
Thanks Velvet

i would like to thank you for your words of encouragement all i meant out of the Dean loving the boards is that he gets a kick out of them i was on staff when they were first being posted and i'll tell you he was not happy but at the same time its all a joke to him. He has enough people around him who support his ideas that a board like this does not wory him at all. AARC has had bad publicity before but in the end parents are still putting there children in there and Dean is still telling little 13 year old kids that they can never drink again and if they do they will die so overall all i am tring to say is that he doesn't care he has enough of the richer people around Calgary supporting him and he favors their children but you can't get me started on the whole favortism cause thats a hell of alot of writing i have a lotd of thoughts on that one.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2003, 02:04:00 PM »
I have to say; it is really nice to have some other people on this board to share their experience's with aarc.  I know in the past I have definitely felt alone in the struggle to share my point of view on aarc and vause.

Recently in Calgary I was filmed by the show 21C(connected with W5) and this program will be airing on October 4th.  I am scared; I'll admit it.  I am afraid of how they are going to make me sound; will I sound crazy and "just bitter and ungrateful" as I sure Dean would describe me.  I guess we'll see.  I am also afraid of any reprocutions that may come my way as a result of sharing my own opinion.  I have been threatened in the past.  

Thank you again ex staffer for speaking out; I too was on staff and know what its like to wake up and realize one day that what you're doing is wrong.

Anyway, haven't posted for a long time, so I'm probably rambling.

Thanks.

J :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2003, 04:51:00 PM »
...You're some bitter hey...1st Dr.Vause does get hurt and doesn't like getting hacked on.  No one does..  Second do you remember how much we all care about you and were willing to show up for you.  I remember seeing you at meetings and see you crying your face off because life was so shitty since you started drinking again..Your life isn't better than it was before...And no one gives a fuck about you coming out of the closet.  You were one of the best staff members at AARC and it's hard to read that stuff you were writing.  We always looked up to you so much.  Get sober again.  Have a happy life.
Your friend..I won't put my name this time.

Quick, Quick Velvet whatever and co.  make fun of me, hack on me, feel good Quick....

[ This Message was edited by: velvet2000 on 2003-09-26 16:49 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2003, 05:00:00 PM »
it has been a while you fat fucking bitch...Fuck yourself you are an ungrateful piece of shit, and an annoying prick no one respects once again ex-staff member , you are quite a large piece of shit...

::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  

Here's some violins for you respectable fella.

[ This Message was edited by: velvet2000 on 2003-09-26 16:50 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2003, 05:16:00 PM »
So it's better after quiting aarc and having no job no money and being a broke lazy fat piece of shit...I see quick i better quit my job and become unemployed for 4 months and blame it on aarc too.  Oh and maybe i'll blame my mother's death and my dog running away and the fact i have no education on aarc and Dr. Vause too.  Enjoy Life ..
Sorry about the anonmity, were you trying not to be found out hacking on AARC and Dr.Vause, fat fuck...love ya :question:  :question:  :wstupid:  ::kiss::

[ This Message was edited by: velvet2000 on 2003-09-26 16:50 ]

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2003, 07:52:00 PM »
It's really easy to see from those last two posts that the AARC experience is really destructive.  
So, somebody choses to say, "hey, I recognize that the experience I had at AARC was designed to break me down, disempower me, draw me into a cult, destroy  any ability to think for myself.  I want to be responsible for my own growth and behaviour.  And I now realise that I, and everybody else there was being manipulated."  
So what do the pro AARC people do?  They resort to a string of vituperative epithets --  which is EXACTLY what the AARC experience has been programming them for.  
Now, I'm tempted to say that those last two posts are childish, immature, name calling.  But I'm not going to do that, because, I would suggest, their posts  betray the fact that they really do not have any rational arguments to support their position The reason for that is that they have been disempowered by the very process they are trying to defend.    And that's not their fault.
The unfortunate thing is that there are few, if any organizations that are designed or operating that would truly help young people that are in the position they are in.  AARC, for Alberta, is probably the worst of a bad lot.  
Good luck for you defenders of AARC and best wishes for your recovery from AARC.  It may take time, but ultimately, I think you will realise how AARC has screwed you over.
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2003, 07:53:00 PM »
I edited names out of the last three posts. Obviously the content is the same. The first post was a different name than that of the last two. However if you feel that one of these posts may be directed at you then please PM me and I can provide you with the screen shots and IP info. Because of the nature of the posts combined with the disclaimer you can press charges if you so choose. Also just a reminder that if your statue of limitations to press charges are extended two years after the age of eighteen and you can speak with HamiltonF for more information on that issue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2003, 11:26:00 AM »
Why do you guys dislike Aarc so much....That's okay that you didn't enjoy your experience's with Aarc I think that's fine, but why do you find it neccesary to go on a personal crusade to destroy something that is helping hundreds of people whether it be the clients or the family's.  I was bitter to when I was put in Aarc but no matter how I felt then I know my life is a lot happy now and I feel a lot better.  And the only way I could of ever quit at that age is with the help Dr. Vause and Aarc has given me and the introduction to A.A..  I just don't understand this whole hate you have with Aarc there's so many people you're hurting and you don't give to shits.  It's pretty sad.  You people just fuel each other, and probably don't feel too good inside and like lots of other organizations it's very, very easy to blame Aarc.  

I would like to apologize for my postings on Friday.  What I said was completely outrageous and I discredited myself.  The way I was speaking was totally my emotions and I should have used my head.  I'm sorry for breaking those two individuals anonmity.  That was completely uncalled for, I realize people come to these sites so they can speak their mind and not have to worry about harrasement and reprocutions.  For that I am truly sorry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
hey. aarc saved my life. I was in jail and now i work and go to school. Something i thaught i would never be able to do. And i dont care about all you aarc bashers, ill probably see you all on refresher in a couple months. Having fun smoking crack?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »
You won't see me on a refresher.  
As former staff (not AARC), I have to say whatever works for you, works for you.  The fact that you are are here and have the opportunity to learn more about these sort of programs is an opportunity I never had.  I do suggest you read and research the effects of cognitive restructuring and coercion and decide for yourself if AARC is guilty of the same maleficence as other STRAIGHT descendants.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »
ya...wow! About that great ex-staff that is running her damn mouth...you lie. Simple. You lie. Come out of the closet?? Please...you were a unit from being such a hoe the last 2 years that a temporary answer to how fuked u felt was to be  a dike...(just so everyone knows...she was riding around in her boyfriends new ram about 8 months ago...you aint no dyke...your just hurtin...odd for someone who is expressing your true lesbianism!! NONONO) Lies! What about sitting outside a liquor store for lengths of time before the relapse?? Ohhh lemme guess...THATS NORMAL!!! lol that is classic alcoholic. She a alky through and throuhgh...I know her well. You shoulda seen her when she came in...She has lied to you all...velvet everyone...I KNOW SHE IS LYING. Energy crap too, I see you have reverted back to your old hippie ways. LIES. What about when I got a call from you in the middle of the night asking me to pick you up from a certain city a few hundread killometres away cauze you couldent stop shooting coke with your brother....I suppose that was brainwashing to. This chick IS ALKY, pure and simple and is spinning off lies to all of this forum. I dont care for velvet to much, but seriously velvet...please dont believe this chick...I KNOW SHES LYING!

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2004, 01:37:00 AM »
I don't know who you are or who the "chick" who posted before you is, but why would you beg of me for anything? Do you know that you commit hate crimes? Do you even know what a hate crime is? Please, if you are going to spend your time submitting ignorance on the internet learn how to spell "fuked" at least!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »
My misspelling was done on purpose. This forum does not does not deserve proper use of the language.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2004, 12:34:00 AM »
On purpose? That's one of the most childish responses I've ever heard. I love how the "does not does not" comes right after it too. Classic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know Dean Vause
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
why does he call himself a Dr. Our understanding
is he has a non accredited degree that he has obtained from the internet.(Fake) i can get one. please explain if you could.