Author Topic: Who is running Ridge Creek?  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who is running Ridge Creek?
« on: June 08, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »
with david jordan leaving ridge creek,

who is the director now?
who is running the counseling?

Mark Keith has operations down to a science
does that mean that Nico,le fguang, is now director of Pr for Hla, Ridge Creek and Mountain Broook and Director for RCI ?

I guess we could go to DHR website and see who they have listed?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:39:00 AM »
Don't forget to post the results of your inquiry.

As far as I know and have been told, unless they made an external hire, the only person with the proper credentials is Nicole.

Let us know what you find.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »
290-2-7-.04 Personnel. Amended.
(3) The Administrator or Executive Director shall have a masters degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of three years of increasingly responsible experience in the human service, mental health or health care field, or a Bachelors Degree plus 5 years experience in the field of child care, human services, mental health, at least 2 of which includes supervisory and/or administrative responsibility.

(7) The staff member with primary responsibility for planning, developing, implementing treatment services, supervising staff who deliver the treatment and ancillary services, and developing in-service training shall have a master's degree in psychology, social work, education or other related fields and experience and/or training in working with children in an outdoor therapeutic environment.

(15) Child care staff shall be at least 4 years older than the oldest child in their group, have a high school education or an equivalency and experience in working with children in a group setting. Former campers employed as staff shall be at least 21 years of age.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »
I just checked, and David Jordan is still on
the Ridge Creek website as being Director.
He is gone.  Why hasn't website been updated?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 12:31:00 PM »
On 2006-06-09 09:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I just checked, and David Jordan is still on

the Ridge Creek website as being Director.

He is gone.  Why hasn't website been updated? "

To avoid the issue with parents/agencies/others.  They don't want to tell anyone who the director is, most likely because it is someone not legally able to do the job.  Why don't you report it to the state?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »
I can tell you this for certain...

I does not matter who is stated as running Ridge Creek or HLA.  Len Buccellato is the one running both programs.  He calls the shots.  Oh, he will give his management team a little rope every now and then to make decisions, but ultimately he is making the call on who goes to Ridge Creek and how long they stay there.  And, he often makes that call with no input from the child's counselors or the rest of the treatment team. :???:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »
And, he often makes that call with no input from the child's counselors or the rest of the treatment team.

There is something very, very wrong about this scenario.  How is this possible?  What are the parents told?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
Often times it is the team that makes the decision to send a child to Ridge Creek.  About 50% of the time, however, Dr. Buccellato will just say send the kid and there has been no discussion whatsoever.  In those cases the parents are still told that the "team" made the decision.  Parents are NEVER told that it was Dr. Buccellato's decision.  As counselors we often had to tell parents it was our decision, when in fact we had no input into the decision and often disagreed with it.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »
Could you possibly get a User name, so that I
can PM you or PM me..Thanks..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
Your MOTHER is running Ridge Creek! :wave:

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »
If you all live this, and are not in agreement,
why have you all not called the GAO, MHDD, or the ORS on 'him'....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
Maybe they are not in a position to?

Everyone who has a dispute with HLA/Ridge Creek, and is in a position to do so, should raise hell with whomever they can. All Agencies, the State, your congresspeople, regardless of the state you live in.  There won't be any control on these kind of places until enough stink is raised to get attention high up. The schools and their associations grease every palm they can. You have to fight that. If you are sure of your position, sue the life out of them, it will close them. They understand that, it gets them where they live. They are hurting lives by the day. It's a national tragedy.

They lie, they cheat, they manipulate. They accuse the children of the same, justly or unjustly. But when they do the same, the lesson is never good for the child. It's sickening.

If I was in any position to fight them I would. I have seen what they can do. They may help a bit, but in the end, they just want your money, they lost sight of helping children long ago.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
mark it must be hard running Ridge with checks bouncing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »
On 2006-06-12 13:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Maybe they are not in a position to?

Everyone who has a dispute with HLA/Ridge Creek, and is in a position to do so, should raise hell with whomever they can. All Agencies, the State, your congresspeople, regardless of the state you live in.  There won't be any control on these kind of places until enough stink is raised to get attention high up. The schools and their associations grease every palm they can. You have to fight that. If you are sure of your position, sue the life out of them, it will close them. They understand that, it gets them where they live. They are hurting lives by the day. It's a national tragedy.

They lie, they cheat, they manipulate. They accuse the children of the same, justly or unjustly. But when they do the same, the lesson is never good for the child. It's sickening.

If I was in any position to fight them I would. I have seen what they can do. They may help a bit, but in the end, they just want your money, they lost sight of helping children long ago.

"

I think your mom is running ridge creek, beotch...who cares...it works

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA/Ridge Creek
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
For time sensitive information regarding hla/ridge creek or J.Holloway & Len's business practices email [email protected].