Author Topic: someone should start a new moderated forum  (Read 4502 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
someone should start a new moderated forum
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »
Well I still get a chuckle or two out of it myself... Ok fair enough- stay tuned for some new material!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 04:16:00 PM »
the de- evolution of the shiteaters will be fun to watch if you can "stomach" it..it just stands to reason that mudpie munchies as your only diet leads to  a chemical imbalance in the brain,now they are shaving their heads and putting on the klan masks,,,hmm, tell us  if  the other skinheads smell the shit on your breath,, are you getting even more members of the SEA?how do you explain the  shit stained lips  tho?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
there is a moderated board, scroll down n look in the forum directory. It is quiet and used very little but it is a civil enviroment non the less.  leave me a pm w/ your name and a way to verify i.e myspace w/e and you can join.[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-06-06 16:25 ]
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
On 2006-06-06 13:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well I still get a chuckle or two out of it myself... Ok fair enough- stay tuned for some new material!"

I have a sugestion for new material... videotape yourself jumping off a cliff... That would be both funny,and justice for all

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
On 2006-06-05 23:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"someone should start a new moderated forum.

This one is essentially destroyed by elan associates  willing to sit around for hours typing nonsense in order to silence genuine elan survivors.

Where can i find one like this?"

Whats funny here is everyone is crying for this
site to be like an elanalum board, yet the truth is from day one this site has been what it is
today. Why are you even here? Go to elanalum if you have a hard on for being moderated and cant speak freely. Or go to time to close the doors ran by wackie Jackie.
 This site is clearly described what you can or cannot do on the main page. I would have to assume that the poster that started this thread is an elan supporter?
Or possibly a current or previous staff member
that abused the kids at Elan.
You mother fuckers that worked at elan dished out your brand of abuse and torture on us for
18-what ever amounts of months. This board, thanks to Ginger, is here for us to tell it how it is and was. Yes we have a bad apple rotting around in here that goes by the name of Artie, but the jerkoff thinks he's funny and can pretend
in here and escape his shit reality. Fortunatly, he cannot be ignored, because he continues to go out of his way to ruin every thread in here, and make up shit day in and day out.
A simple daily fuck off Art will do if you want to include it in your posts here, not that his 5th grade brain will get the point, but it will be known.

Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 04:19:00 AM »
I am not an elan supporter. I do not call former prisoners 'survivors' because i feel they "survived" an experience of scholarly accomplishment & supportive guidence.

Children were and are being tortured there after being imprisoned without trial. They get destroyed & driven to suicide. This is what happened to literally everyone I have kept in contact with. How many others are there? There are no records, of course. Children are mangled and broken and society remains unaware! No one has ever been held accountable.

I am pro-truth about elan. The survivors must make their experiences public...but that wont happen here. The nigger/fag troll comments drown them out. They look identical to relevent postings so one cannot simply bypass them. One must spend 100000% more time surmounting these, than reading accounts. The truth is effectiviely silenced.

What actual accounts one manages to find are rendered dubious because of the amount of  nonsense that envelope them. A few motivated Elan supporters are managing to make their words irrelevant. Please, it would be a great service to the survivors if this forum was effective

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
The nigger/fag troll comments drown them out.

Start your own forum if you want; more power to you but I haven't had much of a problem 'reading between the lines' so to speak to learn something about Elan and the horrible shit that went on there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »
I got an idea  :idea: , why dont you set your isp
to block obscenities and adult content, this way you wont have to wade through all the offensive
material?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
Lets try getting along.......heh?

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
On 2006-06-12 01:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am not an elan supporter. I do not call former prisoners 'survivors' because i feel they "survived" an experience of scholarly accomplishment & supportive guidence.

Children were and are being tortured there after being imprisoned without trial. They get destroyed & driven to suicide. This is what happened to literally everyone I have kept in contact with. How many others are there? There are no records, of course. Children are mangled and broken and society remains unaware! No one has ever been held accountable.

I am pro-truth about elan. The survivors must make their experiences public...but that wont happen here. The nigger/fag troll comments drown them out. They look identical to relevent postings so one cannot simply bypass them. One must spend 100000% more time surmounting these, than reading accounts. The truth is effectiviely silenced.

What actual accounts one manages to find are rendered dubious because of the amount of  nonsense that envelope them. A few motivated Elan supporters are managing to make their words irrelevant. Please, it would be a great service to the survivors if this forum was effective"

I don't wish to attack you, or drag anything down to a fecal level, I simply disagree. There will be no penalty ever dished out on this earth for some of the tortures that occurred in the old days of elan - the time for that is long past. As for the ones still there, I could care less. What elan is now, is a weak, watered down experience. Anyone nowadays could leave elan relatively unscathed.

Point is, the reason nothing intelligent or relevant is often said here is because THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY. How many times can you beat to death a story about the ring, or someone who got fucked up from elan? People get fucked up and die every day with or without an elan in the world. The "truth" of elan is a crusade for nothing. Thats my 2cents, keep the change.  :???:
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »
I agree with you,nobody gives a shit about the "truth" of Elan. Punishment? The main perp is freakin dead!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
What is it with people who post like 500 little smileys all around there reply??? Does it make you feel like you have people backing you up??? Like the little faces are your friends. Since you are all so confused here are some proper uses of the smileys.

I found ten dollars! ::burger::

I've been studying all day my head really hurts! ::stab::

Yeah, I saw that movie , it was sooo scary!!!
 :scared:  

Wanna get some drinks tonight?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »
::bigsmilebounce::
SHE'S PREGNANT AGAIN! ::birthday::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
...certainly illustrates the diversity of the emoticon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »
On 2006-06-12 01:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am not an elan supporter. I do not call former prisoners 'survivors' because i feel they "survived" an experience of scholarly accomplishment & supportive guidence.

What actual accounts one manages to find are rendered dubious because of the amount of  nonsense that envelope them. A few motivated Elan supporters are managing to make their words irrelevant. Please, it would be a great service to the survivors if this forum was effective"

There is a moderated Elan forum.  It's called Elan Cool People Only.

Oooops, I mean Elan History, the above was the former name. :lol:  :lol: