Author Topic: Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 71634 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2006, 07:32:00 AM »
I agree with the above poster.  It sounds like you've got some serious issues.  You are also doing posting...in public...an accusation thatis very serious.  Are you saying that LD actually had sexual physical contact with a girl at Hyde?  Because if you "are" saying this, you better have some serious proof.   You are saying these things in a public forum, and freedom of speech or not, there are people coming on this site and reading this and forming impressions.  I can understand that you want to get the word out on a school "a public {yet private} institution) but these comments you're making is about a person.  So you better have absolute proof of what you are saying.  If not, this is some pretty bad slander!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
On 2006-06-12 20:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-12 06:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"These posts have "personal vendetta" written all over them.

I want you to get to someone and talk it out.  Because I don't see anything wrong here!"

To the Moron who calls the acts of a sexual predator a "boundary issue" you obviously have attended or worked for Hyde.

To defend a total misfit like Mr Dubinsky and to make light of his bizarre behavior indicates how pathetic your thought process is. Furthermore it is an insult to the girls who he sexually harassed.

It is too bad that a close friend or relative of yours cannot have the glorious experience of being fondled and salaciously viewed by this creep.  And furthermore for a "school" to condon such actions by allowing this looser on campus only reinforces what so many people think about this institution.  And that is exactly what Hyde is, an institution run by people who belong in one."

Take note above.  The poster said he "fondled, and salaciously viewed girls."  I don't see anywhere mentioned that he slept with the students, but isn't this bad enough or are these ok standards for staff at Hyde?  I too was amazed that a pro Hyde person tried to make light of this and said one of their staff has boundary issues.  That comment is almost laughable.  Hyde, I think you need some counseling yourselves! Maybe step out of those walls that are holding you back and try to raise the bar for yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
Fondled and boundry issues are EXTREMELY different.
If someone fondled a girl at Hyde, that's totally unacceptable!!!!

But if someone is accusing him of "Fondling" a girl....is there proof?!?!?

If not, please stop the slander and shut up!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 06:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Fondled and boundry issues are EXTREMELY different.

If someone fondled a girl at Hyde, that's totally unacceptable!!!!

But if someone is accusing him of "Fondling" a girl....is there proof?!?!?

If not, please stop the slander and shut up!!!!!  "

Yes there is proof.  I know the meaning of slander and would never put myself in jeopardy by saying something in a public forum that is not true.  Yes, Larry Dubinsky touched girls at Hyde in very inappropriate ways. For someone from Hyde to say he has "boundary issues" is sick, sick, sick!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
Yes, there were some red-flag touches to say the least...

Offline Red Flag Touches

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::ftard::  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »
What is inappropriate?

Standing behind and massaging shoulders or grabbing their ass or breasts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 04:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree with the above poster.  It sounds like you've got some serious issues.  You are also doing posting...in public...an accusation thatis very serious.  Are you saying that LD actually had sexual physical contact with a girl at Hyde?  Because if you "are" saying this, you better have some serious proof.   You are saying these things in a public forum, and freedom of speech or not, there are people coming on this site and reading this and forming impressions.  I can understand that you want to get the word out on a school "a public {yet private} institution) but these comments you're making is about a person.  So you better have absolute proof of what you are saying.  If not, this is some pretty bad slander!"

What is your definition of "sexual physical contact?"  The poster wrote that LD was involved in inappropriate contact, which did involve physical contact,(not an innocent hug) so this is good enough for me to stay the hell away from this guy and not let him anywhere near the girls.  :wave:  :idea:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
So were there or were there not any red flag touches???

Offline Red Flag Touches

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
Red Flag Touches for the house!

::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2006, 12:14:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 07:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What is inappropriate?

Standing behind and massaging shoulders or grabbing their ass or breasts?"

This must be one of my classmates cause we all know Duby loved playing Coach so he could get a quick feel.  Is that guy still around?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 04:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree with the above poster.  It sounds like you've got some serious issues.  You are also doing posting...in public...an accusation thatis very serious.  Are you saying that LD actually had sexual physical contact with a girl at Hyde?  Because if you "are" saying this, you better have some serious proof.   You are saying these things in a public forum, and freedom of speech or not, there are people coming on this site and reading this and forming impressions.  I can understand that you want to get the word out on a school "a public {yet private} institution) but these comments you're making is about a person.  So you better have absolute proof of what you are saying.  If not, this is some pretty bad slander!"

I've read all the posts about Dubinsky.  No where is there a post where someone says they know he had sex with a student.  On the other hand there are many posts that say he was a staff member at Hyde and was allowed liberties with the young pretty girls that are not of a normal nature.  There are also some posts that say he touched some of the female students in inappropriate ways.  As long as these people are telling the truth, they have nothing to fear re "slander."

My question to you is do you have proof that he didn't do the things he is accused of?  

I remember what another poster said about Dubinsky rubbing the girls backs in lacrosse practice.  Many of us would tell him to stop it.  He was the creepiest teacher at Hyde. I also remember when he was the Dean of girls and he would make the kids give him details of breaking the sex ethic. Eeeek, it gives me the creeps just thinking about how he got off on this.  I can't believe Hyde still allows him to lurk around the school.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2006, 10:30:40 PM »
Yes, he was the creepiest staff member at Hyde, but guess what?  He's back. Talk about a liability issue!!!  These people at Hyde are nuts!! Hope parents are smart enough to stay away from this crazy school!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2006, 01:24:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yes, he was the creepiest staff member at Hyde, but guess what?  He's back. Talk about a liability issue!!!  These people at Hyde are nuts!! Hope parents are smart enough to stay away from this crazy school!

Has anyone looked into this???  It seems like there are quite a few people who have said that he was at the very least highly inappropriate with the girls.   The original post in this thread says that he was fired for that.  What the hell is he doing back there?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa