Author Topic: Mutiny on the Bounty? Et tu, Brutus?  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Mutiny on the Bounty? Et tu, Brutus?
« on: June 02, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
I was informed today that confidence in the Boss' leadership/decisions has eroded to such a low level that the counseling staff and some management have been holding "clandestine" meetings to discuss the viability of the future of the facility under his leadership - even going as far as to discuss how to take control of the business.

One staff member reported that the Boss is actually showing signs of mental illness, and shows signs of "cracking."  Staff members are apparently concerned that he himself is actually suffering from a psychological problem causing him to be disorganized, irrational, erratic and generally "crazy."

Panic at the insanity factory?

This isn't the first time I've heard concern over leadership, but it has generally been confined to bad business practices, deceit, "loyalty oaths," unfair labor practices and insolvency.

Has anyone dealt with Little Napoleon lately that would care to comment on this turn of events?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
Your mom said she wants to make a comment

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »
Yea, and her comment would be something like this, "my son is an oxygen thief."

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »
On 2006-06-02 10:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Your mom said she wants to make a comment"

Cause the HLA troll sure has nothing to say.
So, the doctor becomes the patient.

I'm wondering if any of the parents here have ever interacted with him and what their impressions were. I never saw him or spoke to him, but was told that he was party to the decision to forbid me from calling his facility. Still wonder how he made that decision since it was proven that I didn't seek out Lindsey's home email address. I wonder if he knew that no one returned my calls, or that I rarely got a call with my son after that. I still wonder if he knew that his reps perjured themselves in my court hearing. Guess I'll never know how intimately he was involved in all those decisions, or if he feels any remorse for accepting a child who shouldn't have been there.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »
On 2006-06-02 18:42:00, Deborah wrote:

"

On 2006-06-02 10:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Your mom said she wants to make a comment"

Cause the HLA troll sure has nothing to say.

So, the doctor becomes the patient.

I'm wondering if any of the parents here have ever interacted with him and what their impressions were. I never saw him or spoke to him, but was told that he was party to the decision to forbid me from calling his facility. Still wonder how he made that decision since it was proven that I didn't seek out Lindsey's home email address. I wonder if he knew that no one returned my calls, or that I rarely got a call with my son after that. I still wonder if he knew that his reps perjured themselves in my court hearing. Guess I'll never know how intimately he was involved in all those decisions, or if he feels any remorse for accepting a child who shouldn't have been there.

"

I can promise you that he was entirely involved in every decision regarding your son and that he has no remorse at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 11:18:00 PM »
Who has no remorse...could someone clarify whom they are referring to?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
Len, the 'Boss'.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »
I heard from another mother in the Northeast that said Bucci was also involved in keeping her daughter from her and conspired with her ex-husband and his attorneys to do the same..The child ended up being a pawn..a travesty...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 12:12:00 AM »
On 2006-06-02 10:13:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"I was informed today that confidence in the Boss' leadership/decisions has eroded to such a low level that the counseling staff and some management have been holding "clandestine" meetings to discuss the viability of the future of the facility under his leadership - even going as far as to discuss how to take control of the business.

One staff member reported that the Boss is actually showing signs of mental illness, and shows signs of "cracking."  Staff members are apparently concerned that he himself is actually suffering from a psychological problem causing him to be disorganized, irrational, erratic and generally "crazy."

Panic at the insanity factory?

This isn't the first time I've heard concern over leadership, but it has generally been confined to bad business practices, deceit, "loyalty oaths," unfair labor practices and insolvency.

Has anyone dealt with Little Napoleon lately that would care to comment on this turn of events?
"

This is either disgruntled employees blowing off steam or it is something really big.  If you heard this from some one on the level of McMillon, Holloway, Jones, Fuglsang, ect... then it is a really big deal.  Otherwise, it is likely lower level or mid-management people holding a gripe fest over one of Len's typical tirades.  

HLA just had a graduation, which means there are parents who are pulling their kids, so the Doc is due for a tirade or two.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »
there are parents who are pulling their kids

Ewwww, how revolting! I'm glad my 'rents stayed of the ram jamley!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
I mean, shit! When i got rigor mortis, the LAST fuckin thing I wanted was for my MOM to be doing any "pulling" for me! Sick bunch of child molesters! :flame:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
This is either disgruntled employees blowing off steam or it is something really big. If you heard this from some one on the level of McMillon, Holloway, Jones, Fuglsang, ect... then it is a really big deal. Otherwise, it is likely lower level or mid-management people holding a gripe fest over one of Len's typical tirades.

HLA just had a graduation, which means there are parents who are pulling their kids, so the Doc is due for a tirade or two.

I heard it from an upper-level manager.  I'm not sure to what extent these meetings included the upper management, but they sure do know about them.  

When stuff like this happens, it's normally followed by a big purge of "disloyal" staff.  We'll have to see what happens in the next few weeks.  It'll be interesting.

I have heard that the staff firings were slowed down because of parents' concerns over turnover, but now instead of doing 15 or 20 firings in a few weeks, they've been slowly and steadily getting rid of people a couple at a time to give the appearance of continuity of staff.

I haven't kept up with all of the recent departures.  Have you?  Who's recently departed?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
My husband and I never laid eyes on him or had
any contact with him.  I've also been told that
the students have virtually no contact and that
he never even bothers to attend graduations. We
both found that to be more than a little odd and
disconcerting to say the least.  I guess maybe
he fears that if parents meet him it might neg-
atively affect their decision to enroll their
son or daughter.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »
I only spoke to him once but you often saw him around the prison. He just didnt care to associate with the inmates.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Len
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 01:54:33 PM »
I have detailed information from the former director of operations.  He has asked me to consult on future action and to investigate Len and Ken.  

Please contact me at [email protected] for further information.  I have financial as well as legal infromation regarding HLA's future as well as IRS documents to support.  

Also, please note:  The department of labor is investigating the mishandling of HLA's 401K plan.