Author Topic: This sick sick website  (Read 16406 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« on: May 29, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
Im curious Ginger. How exactly is it possible for you to offer/enable a site geared to confronting environments that you claim are harmfull to children,
yet in doing so, you do nothing to prevent children from being exposed to this very disurbing, disgusting site and its adult dialogue? By allowing people to post anonymously, you provide a safe-haven for those who post innapropriate, possibly illegal things where the children you claim to advocate have access to such material.

Has it ever crossed your mind that not only enabling and allowing such dialogue to remain on this board (which is in no way restricted to adults only) might be a small dose of the poison you claim to want to protect?

I cant help but get the idea that you and the others hell bent on closing down TCs are simply driven by a need to retaliate rather than some supposed child advocacy.

The structure of this board seems inneffective and I question the legality of allowing anon users to post and read the adult material within it, without assuring that they are of an age that allows them to.
Not to mention, the continued threats, and sexually oriented comments made to NAMED users.
Are there any safeguards in place to assure that the threats, and sexually oriented comments being made here are NOT directed towards users who are under 18?
Whatever twisted thoughts in your narrow skull that tell you it is not your responsibility are wrong Ginger.
Theres is NO excuse for allowing the dialogue here to continue unchecked, and there is no good reason to allow anon postings.
Users are quite capable of registering an alias to protect thier identity.

I found my 14 year old duaghter reading this site maybe 4 months ago, and have been reading it myself since then.
A freind of hers was sent to a TC listed here. She posted an email address in an effort to make contact with her freind, and to make a long story short, was solicited for sex by an adult who claims he is a member here, and a former resident of the TC in question.
This man has been indicted.

Of course the people of fornits cannot reasonably be held accountable for this, Im curious what level of responsibility you might feel is yours due to it taking place here?

Im also curious to hear what dilusional excuses you have for allowing unrestricted usage here given the adult material that would result in criminal charges if any of the many filthy disgusting posts here were spoken directly to a child?

I believe you are dilusional Ginger.
I am willing to bet you believe what you are doing here is OK, and does not violate an number of standards of decency while children have access to it.
The very children you aim to protect by closing down all the TCs of the world.

Please save your "parental responsibilty" lecture for another time and place.
If parents had complete control of their children, there would be no TCs, thus nothing for you to waste your life trying to retaliate against under the veil of child advocacy.

I look forward to your wordy, sarcastic response.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
This sick sick website
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 02:27:00 AM »
http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/federalist/

It has ever been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues

--Abraham Lincoln

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »
Whats with the dodgeball Ginger?

Cant bring yourself to answer any of the many valid questions in the post?

Just because theres no written law that what YOU are doing here is illegal, its still very wrong.

"If you cant find something offensive here, check your pulse or clean your contacts"

Seems to be a bit of a disclaimer there Ginnie.
An acknowledgement of sorts?
Too bad the accesability of the site by children never crossed your mind.

You enable a place for adults to post things children should not see or read.

Are you aware that there are states in this country that have laws that rpotect children from people like you?
Your site and its content allows the delivery of innapropriate metrial to enter any and all states in this country. Many with laws prohibiting it.

Im sure you realize you can expect an investigation and possibly a cease and desist order as a result of the above incident.

My suggestion is merely to restructure the board.
require registration, log user info accessable by subpeona, and ban IPs who violate a simple Acceptable use policy.

Tell me Ms Law professor...whats unreasonable about that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 02:45:00 AM »
Uh, YOU posted anonymously so I guess its a safe haven for you to spew.  ::troll::
Yes Ginger, please protect my children from exposure to anonymous trolls :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 02:49:00 AM »
When you want to ship 'em off and not deal then they are "out of control teenagers" but if they read something, that, oh my, is in opposition to that then they are "children".  Gimme a break what "child" would really be interested in what is on this forum? :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 02:57:00 AM »
On 2006-05-29 23:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Uh, YOU posted anonymously so I guess its a safe haven for you to spew.  ::troll::

Yes Ginger, please protect my children from exposure to anonymous trolls :lol: "

Im sure youd have a different point of view if it was your adolescent child who was sexually solicited here.
Moron. Jump from the misguided bandwagon your riding and wake up.

John B- Gonzaga University.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 03:16:00 AM »
On 2006-05-29 23:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When you want to ship 'em off and not deal then they are "out of control teenagers" but if they read something, that, oh my, is in opposition to that then they are "children".  Gimme a break what "child" would really be interested in what is on this forum? :roll: "

Good question.
What ADULT would be interested in continuing to allow children access here while posts like these are made and available for them to read?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#198070

Certainly not the best example. There are many many more profound, sexually explicit comments here, as well hatefull references ("niggers") and criminal threats abound.
As the disclaimer says, "if you cant find something offensive here..."

Did someone tell you folks that offensive cant also mean illegal when viewed by children?

Heres an interesting read for you Ms Ginger.

Tell me who this was written to?

All your freakin patriotic quotes and US law references mean nothing to me.
Nor to those who were murdered in the aqisition of the country you seem to take pride in calling your own.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us, in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of Laws in a neighbouring Land, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our _____brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 03:21:00 AM »
"He" is what is commonly known as an "American"

:scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 07:15:00 AM »
Here we go again. The misguided thought police want to control what other people write, speak, and think.

If the 14 year old has a friend in a 'TC' then I doubt she found anything on this website that she has not already encountered elsewhere. The alleged soliciation is a shame and a crime, but note that the 14 year old was savvy enough not to fall for it.

Forewarned is fore armed. Education is better than censorship when it comes to protecting our youth. Censorship results in ignorant, naive young people that are easy to take adavantage of.

Trying to hide the harsh realities of life from young people often does more harm than good.

Most of the 'obscene' posts in this forum are posted by teens and younger adults, anyway. They will grow out of it. Let them vent. They are just blowing off steam and not hurting anyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 10:07:00 AM »
Get Net Nanny dumb ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2006-05-30 04:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here we go again. The misguided thought police want to control what other people write, speak, and think.

Fool, its not a matter of control, its a matter of accountability.
Its hard to reason with people who site the freedom of speach as a freedom from acountability for WHAT you say!
You ARE free to speak whatever you feel like saying (or typing) and I have no desire to change that, however this declaration does not remove accountability and consequence for what is said or typed!
Why do people have such a hard time understanding that?

If the 14 year old has a friend in a 'TC' then I doubt she found anything on this website that she has not already encountered elsewhere.

And thus its OK to continue exposing underaged children to obscene litierature?

The alleged soliciation is a shame and a crime, but note that the 14 year old was savvy enough not to fall for it.

Can I ask what the hell difference that makes?

Note also that the crime would not have occured if the child had not been permited access to this site.
Note as well that there is absolutely no means to aprehending the perpetrator of this act through this site while users are not required to register here.

Forewarned is fore armed. Education is better than censorship when it comes to protecting our youth. Censorship results in ignorant, naive young people that are easy to take adavantage of.
Im not sure I understand your logic.
Are you trying to imply that exposing children to adult material and telling them its wrong or possibly illegal is a means to prevention?
I dont think Ive read anything more rediculous here that wasnt meant to be rediculous.

Most of the 'obscene' posts in this forum are posted by teens and younger adults, anyway. They will grow out of it. Let them vent. They are just blowing off steam and not hurting anyone."

You have no evidence that teens post the obscene, sexually explicit and/or written threats on this board. Just as I have no evidence they dont. Allowing children access to it is wrong. Permitting it to be written without a means of recourse or a method of delivering consequence defies the concept of the freedom of speach.
I have no desire to limit what people say.
But to hold them accountable for it is by no means censorship or thought control.

Tell me, do you think it is unreasonable to demand that the members of this site restrict their comments to what they might actually say to others in PERSON, and thus be present and available to answe to the consequences of what they said?
If it cannot be said in person, why allow it here?
Self censorship is not unreasonable to encourage.
It is very obvious that many participants of this site refuse to censor themselves due to the fact they will not be held accountable for what they say. When it might be criminal in nature, is it far fetched to say Fornits owners are accomplises to whatever crime may take place here?
People say anything that strikes them simply because they will not be held accountable or be forced to answer to it.

I find it hard to believe ANYONE takes issue with the concept of accountability.

As for the 14 Y/O girl who declined the sexual advances of an adult.
I hope you dont think pedophiles are just going to go away when a child declines a sexual invitation.
If this person had not emailed the 14 Y/O outside of this site, they would not have been caught.
Can you read through the most obscene, disgusting posts here and be convinced that theres no chance the people who type them might also be capable of harming a child if given the oportunity?

Somehow I cannot. I'd be astounded to learn I am the only one.

[ This Message was edited by: Eudora on 2006-05-30 21:59 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
"Here we go again. The misguided thought police want to control what other people write, speak, and think.

Fool, its not a matter of control, its a matter of accountability.
Its hard to reason with people who site the freedom of speach as a freedom from acountability for WHAT you say!
You ARE free to speak whatever you feel like saying (or typing) and I have no desire to change that, however this declaration does not remove accountability and consequence for what is said or typed!
Why do people have such a hard time understanding that?

If the 14 year old has a friend in a 'TC' then I doubt she found anything on this website that she has not already encountered elsewhere.
And thus its OK to continue exposing underaged children to obscene litierature?

The alleged soliciation is a shame and a crime, but note that the 14 year old was savvy enough not to fall for it.

Can I ask what the hell difference that makes?

Note also that the crime would not have occured if the child had not been permited access to this site.
Note as well that there is absolutely no means to aprehending the perpetrator of this act through this site while users are not required to register here.

Im not sure I understand your logic.
Are you trying to imply that exposing children to adult material and telling them its wrong or possibly illegal is a means to prevention?
I dont think Ive read anything more rediculous here that wasnt meant to be rediculous.

Most of the 'obscene' posts in this forum are posted by teens and younger adults, anyway. They will grow out of it. Let them vent. They are just blowing off steam and not hurting anyone."

You have no evidence that teens post the obscene, sexually explicit and/or written threats on this board. Just as I have no evidence they dont. Allowing children access to it is wrong. Permitting it to be written without a means of recourse or a method of delivering consequence defies the concept of the freedom of speach.
I have no desire to limit what people say.
But to hold them accountable for it is by no means censorship or thought control.

Tell me, do you think it is unreasonable to demand that the members of this site restrict their comments to what they might actually say to others in PERSON, and thus be present and available to answe to the consequences of what they said?
If it cannot be said in person, why allow it here?
Self censorship is not unreasonable to encourage.
It is very obvious that many participants of this site refuse to censor themselves due to the fact they will not be held accountable for what they say. When it might be criminal in nature, is it far fetched to say Fornits owners are accomplises to whatever crime may take place here?
People say anything that strikes them simply because they will not be held accountable or be forced to answer to it.

I find it hard to believe ANYONE takes issue with the concept of accountability.

As for the 14 Y/O girl who declined the sexual advances of an adult.
I hope you dont think pedophiles are just going to go away when a child declines a sexual invitation.
If this person had not emailed the 14 Y/O outside of this site, they would not have been caught.
Can you read through the most obscene, disgusting posts here and be convinced that theres no chance the people who type them might also be capable of harming a child if given the oportunity?

Somehow I cannot. I'd be astounded to learn I am the only one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »
What the hell is up with this page?

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »
Bad things happen to good people every day. This is something you might be wanting to teach your 14 year old. Your child could have just as easily been sexually solicited in a disney store or by a teacher at school.  You want accountability?  TEACH IT TO YOUR KID.  Which, given the outcome you mentioned, you may have already done somewhat.  I was abused by my gymnastics coach, IN THE GYM FACILITY, and there wasnt the word "nigger" or any other offensive literature posted on the wall there.  Broaden your horizons and stop blaming.  You give too much power to those whom youd have held "accountable", all the while missing the reality of the situation.

There are a billion sites out there that are just as susceptible to misuse and abuse, if not moreso, than this one.  Many of which arent even associated with a positive cause or any form of activism.

You have been rude and absuive to Ginger in your posts on this forum.  Please explain to me how this makes you any different than the posters you claim are offensive?

Would you wish your 14 year old to read your hateful, abusive responses to the administartor?  What kind of example is that?  Walk the walk my friend.

No, I think its personal.  You dont want accountability or resolution, thats not even on your agenda.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
This sick sick website
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »
On 2006-05-30 07:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

I hope you dont think that pedophiles are just going to go away at all.  This is where the danger lies.

-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere[ This Message was edited by: SysAdmin on 2006-06-01 08:09 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere