Author Topic: RTP and friends disrupt service at Miller Newton's  (Read 4672 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
RTP and friends disrupt service at Miller Newton's
« on: May 20, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »
Hey everybody! Thought I'd tell ya about what I did the other night........

"I just" happened to be in St. Petersburg the other night (Thursday) and decided to drop by Miller Newton's playhouse with another Straight survivor (name withheld by request).  As I walked toward the sanctuary, I could hear the chanting of the zombified Newtonites as they repeated "Have mercy on us O Lord".  The door to the sanctuary was open, and standing by the door, dressed in his priest costume, was Dr. Dr. Rev. V. Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton, his back turned to me.

"You sorry sack of shit!  You disgusting fuckhead masquerading as a priest!  You make me sick!" I yelled, immediately silencing the chanted prayer.

"This is private property, get off of this property!" said the disgusting and vile pretend-priest, his face turning the classic beet red shade so familiar to those of us who endured his psychotic antics as "Clinical Director" of Straight, Inc.

I turned to leave, after loudly referring to him as one who engages in sexual intercourse with his closest female ancestor, and he called out, demanding "Who are you?!!!!"

"One of many, shithead, one of many!" came my reply.   "Have you abused any kids today, you sorry sack of shit?" I asked as I turned around to face him once I had reached the street and was no longer on his property.  I noticed Ruth Ann Newton and two of his zombies were following him onto the lawn of the "church".  Ruth Ann gave off a distinct aroma of dog shit, and I said to her "He's a fucking child abuser, Ruthie.  How does it feel to be married to someone who abuses children?  
I've seen him beat up malnourished teenage girls, it was very impressive, you must be proud!", to which she replied indignantly "Don't you call me by my first name!".

"Fuck you, Ruthie, you sorry herp-infested cunt, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want to!  Hey Virgil, do you pray for the kids you helped drive to suicide?"

Virgil spoke, "I've seen that list on the internet and at least five of those alleged suicides are alive...."

"Well what about the other two hundred, fuckface?    
How much money is it so far? Ten million five and counting?  Oh yeah, look out for some registered mail from NJ, you'll be in court again soon, asshole."

"WE didn't pay that, it was the insurance compay that paid it", said Ruth Ann,  as if being a policyholder somehow absolves them of their guilt and complicity in the abuse of children as part of their sick and demented scheme to satisfy their insanely perverse needs for power.

"So how is the bankruptcy fraud going these days, Miller?  This place will look really nice once your creditors that you tried to defraud open a bar here."

The other Straight survivor asked them  why they abused children, they said "Nobody was abused at Straight".

"Court decisions say otherwise, I've seen the transcripts...."

"Those transcripts are false, the ones you saw on the internet....."

"Fuck you, you goddamn liar, I want you to get honest, I saw a video of you lying in court, you are a serial child abuser, you abused thousands of children for fun and profit!"

"I didn't abuse anyone" said the lying sack of shit, Miller Newton.

"You're in denial, Virgil, you owe me amends for the shit you did......"

The other Straight survivor asked Ruthie about her  practice of telling victims of abuse that they needed to "see where they caused it, how they were at fault", which Ruthie denied.

"You said that to me, Ruth Ann, you said that to me. Why?  Why?" she demanded.

Ruth Ann again continued lying, saying she had never done that, the other Straight survivor called her a lying cunt.

Virgil piped in "Why do you think your parents put you in a program?"

"Don't try to weasel your way out, you lying cocksucker, you are a fucking child abuser, you sorry sack of shit.  And you Ruthie, you fuck that  piece of shit, you disgusting twat".

As this exchange was taking place, one of Virgil's zombies, the female of the pair that had accompanied him outside, got on her cell phone to call the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.  I also noticed several of his neighbors looking out from their balconies, one of whom gave me a "thumb's up".

As the sheriff's deputy drove up, Virgil tried to be his "take charge" self, to which the cop replied, "You do your job and let me do mine", after which he questioned Virgil as to what happened, having already asked me what was going on.

Virgil went off about how I "disrupted a worship service, and many of these people had nothing to do with the program he's talking about".   Then I heard him give some happy news:  "I have had heart surgery, and I have high blood pressure".

NOW HERE'S THE KICKER:  He then said, "I DON'T NEED THIS EMOTIONAL ABUSE".   Oh, the irony!  The old shithead can dish it out, but he can't take it?  Is that it?

He also claimed, ridiculously, that "for every one of you malcontents that come here, we get ten or fifteen each week that thank us for saving their lives, we've had thousands of people thank us."  Yeah, I believe that.....

The deputy sheriff called me over to where he was standing, and had Virgil tell me that his "church" was private property, and I was not to trespass there again.  I said "Great!  I'll see ya in court, then I'll see ya in Hell, fuckface!"

All in all, a very pleasant evening.........

:smokin:  :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
OMG this is fantastic....I hope Virgil and Ruthie lost lots of sleep over the truth smacking them right in the face! Did you by any chance mention his criminal activities regarding kidnapping adults?

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
Man! It could only be better if there had been a camera and it had been done on Mother's Day!

Web pages are like babies -- creation involves a level of enthusiasm that does not necessarily carry over into maintenance.
--Joe Chew

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »
On 2006-05-20 11:45:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

Did you by any chance mention his criminal activities regarding kidnapping adults?

No, but I did mention the names of several people who I saw Virgil abuse; this after he stated that he "never abused anyone".  I told them that they abused children by depriving them of sleep. food, bathroom breaks, etc, etc..., I think that may have been what made Ruthie squirm the most, when I told her to tell me that those things weren't abusive.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
On 2006-05-20 11:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

On 2006-05-20 11:45:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:
 Did you by any chance mention his criminal activities regarding kidnapping adults?

No, but I did mention the names of several people who I saw Virgil abuse; this after he stated that he "never abused anyone".  I told them that they abused children by depriving them of sleep. food, bathroom breaks, etc, etc..., I think that may have been what made Ruthie squirm the most, when I told her to tell me that those things weren't abusive."

No worries....I just had to ask about that one!

still.....great job! I bet Ruthie got all squirmy cause she knows perfectly well those abuses were everyday occurances at Straight, Kids, etc...
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »

I turned to leave, after loudly referring to him as one who engages in sexual intercourse with his closest female ancestor

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »
Now THAT'S what I call a PROTEST!!!  :skull: :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »
A good time was had by all.  I tossed out names I'm sure he hadn't heard in years.  12 year old little girls that he picked up by the hair.  He denied it all, of course but I SAW him.

Ruth Ann was almost more despicable than Virgil himself.  She thoroughly enjoys belittling and humiliating people and makes no attempt to hide her pleasure.  She was offended that I referred to her as "Ruth Ann"....told me I didn't have her "permission" to call her by her first name.  ::bwahaha::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::bandit:: :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »
Shooting them in the face would have been preferable, but that was a good job, yes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 04:12:00 AM »
Can't wait to do it again!!  A few of us do this on a semi-regular basis and it's one of the best highs I've experienced.  We all know how they both thrive on the feeling of controlling everything around them and it makes my day to watch them get bitch slapped and be able to do virtually nothing about it.

Ruthie tried scolding us because she smelled the couple of drinks we'd had. She said that a few times trying to get the cop to pick up on it.  Cracked me the fuck up that she's so delusional as to think she has any kind of control over us.  You don't have permission to call me Ruth Ann   ::fuckoff::  ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 06:33:00 AM »
On 2006-05-20 16:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Shooting them in the face would have been preferable, but that was a good job, yes."

Shooting him in the back would have been good enough.

Too bad the whole story was a fabrication though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 07:32:00 AM »
On 2006-05-21 03:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

Too bad the whole story was a fabrication though."

Just because you lack the balls to do something like that doesn't mean the rest of us aren't capable.  You talk real big but ya never do seem to be able to follow through on anything.

Makes no difference if you believe it or not.  It's not done to impress all the little crybabies, we do it cuz it feels so damn good. :grin:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
I know that it happened!  ::nod::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »
On 2006-05-20 15:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

RTP, You're the shits darlin'!!  Brass balls baby......BIG brass ones!  Boat party behind his house this summer. ::bandit:: :wave: "

Oh, I am THERE!!

I tried not to work for, you know, anyone who ate children with their bare hands. I won't pretend that I was ideologically consistent.

--Dick Morris; Political consultant for Bill Clinton, Trent Lott and Tom Ridge

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
It sounds like fun was had by all and sundry but what exactly did it achieve?

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.