Author Topic: Struggling Snivelers  (Read 6360 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »
Glad to hear you think programs are necessary.  Now, sign up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 09:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Glad to hear you think programs are necessary.  Now, sign up."

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy for you people.  You create the "demand" by being terrible parents then you ensure the "supply" by paying the quacks.

Just face the facts.  It's your fault your kid is messed up and your fault you had to pay a program to do your job.  Why come here and cry about it?  You made your bed.  Lie in it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline JulietheGreat

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »
Parents don't come here to cry about their kids. They come here for ME to tell them how to parent! They need a kick in the ass and it is my job, as God's designated representative to guide all parents, to do this.
I have to confuse the issue enough so that no one realizes that there are actually really good programs for struggling teens and really caring, compassionate parents.  I have to hide this so I can protect my job.
Julie

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »
This is why your kid is in a program.  All you do is bitch and moan on the internet all day every day.  When could you possibly have time to be a real parent when your entire life is comprised of pretending to be other people and making a fool of yourself?  You make every other parent look horrible.  You're a window into the lives of those who patronize programs.  You really are a pathetic little wretch.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »
I don't see anyone bitching and moaning except for Deborah, Julie, TSW, DJ, and the Lukie trio.  The others just defend their decision and opinion against wordy, arrogant faux psychologists.  And then, of course, there's the sex!  :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
btw: I don't have a kid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 10:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

" All you do is bitch and moan on the internet all day every day."

And what are your summer plans?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 10:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't see anyone bitching and moaning except for Deborah, Julie, TSW, DJ, and the Lukie trio.  The others just defend their decision and opinion against wordy, arrogant faux psychologists.  And then, of course, there's the sex!  :eek: "

Forgot Nihil.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »

"This is why your kid is in a program.  All you do is bitch and moan on the internet all day every day.  When could you possibly have time to be a real parent when your entire life is comprised of pretending to be other people and making a fool of yourself?  You make every other parent look horrible.  You're a window into the lives of those who patronize programs.  You really are a pathetic little wretch."

And, pray tell, who are you pretending to be?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 07:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-23 06:26:00, JulietheGreat wrote:

"ALL program parents are immature. Only those of us who oppose ALL programs have any maturity.  If you read the posts by Nihilanthic, DysfunctionJunction, Deborah and ThreeSprings- and of course ME-you will see examples of true maturity.  Please don't forget to read the KareninDallas thread, because that is how we on Fornits show the world what we are all about. We are so clever and funny and anyone who comes to this forum can immediately see how much we know and how mature we are.

Julie"

This is the Carlbrook mom troll who cries like a baby at anons and accuses people of having multiple logins.  This is her second bogus identity.  Is Wilkes-Barre THAT  boring?  Or are you just a bigger baby and that much immature thsan the 16-year-olds that you like to torment?"

She's just mad that she had to take a 3rd mortgage on the trailer and there's only enough money left over for ten cases of Iron City a week.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »
:rofl:  :lol:  :lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline F t P Rep

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »

"This is why your kid is in a program.  All you do is bitch and moan on the internet all day every day.  When could you possibly have time to be a real parent when your entire life is comprised of pretending to be other people and making a fool of yourself?  You make every other parent look horrible.  You're a window into the lives of those who patronize programs.  You really are a pathetic little wretch."

What the hell are you here for?
Got any good reason?
urning people into objects, and objects into people...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 13:58:00, F t P Rep wrote:

"

What the hell are you here for?

Got any good reason?"

Yes, to point out how the whining, sniveling, "poor me" program parents are the cause of and solution to their problems.  They've messed up their kids so bad that they had to hire others to parent for them.  They need to step up, be adults and do their job - TAKING CARE OF THEIR KIDS.

What are you here for?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
Anon- you serve no purpose on the face of this earth. You have no concept of what these parents or their kids are about. You know nothing about most of the programs discussed here. You are just a groupie to some of the loud-mouths on this forum and when you are exposed as a nobody who knows nothing, your fallback is to dump on the parents- very few of whom even come near this forum.  Why should they?  It's a bunch of garbage and juvenile bathroom dialogue. The fact that you want to blame the parents- many of who would agree that they made parenting mistakes and are doing everything in their power to help their kids- which means, in some cases, residential placement- says SO much about you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Struggling Snivelers
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 14:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Anon- you serve no purpose on the face of this earth. You have no concept of what these parents or their kids are about. You know nothing about most of the programs discussed here. You are just a groupie to some of the loud-mouths on this forum and when you are exposed as a nobody who knows nothing, your fallback is to dump on the parents- very few of whom even come near this forum.  Why should they?  It's a bunch of garbage and juvenile bathroom dialogue. The fact that you want to blame the parents- many of who would agree that they made parenting mistakes and are doing everything in their power to help their kids- which means, in some cases, residential placement- says SO much about you."

Isn't it amusing that you bash me for "knowing nothing" about programs and discussing them (you're completely wrong, by the way), but then you speculate wildly about me, someone about whom you provably know absolutely nothing.

What's up with your pretzel logic?  "As de dawg chases its tail..."
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control