Author Topic: my attempted split (or my attempted b-day present to myself)  (Read 3655 times)

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
my attempted split (or my attempted b-day present to myself)
« on: December 31, 2002, 03:15:00 PM »
ok flashback to another time - Dec 31, 1978.  I'm sitting on front row and have been in the program for 5 days now.  I hate the place, but have been "cooperating" now for the time I have been in straight.  I was promised that I could leave on my 18th birthday if "...I would only sign yourself in..." (quote from Helen Petermann)  So here goes... It's about 8am and I'm waiving my hand wildly over my head trying to get called on.

John L - yes Mike

Mike - It's my birthday today (grin)

John L - yes Mike, I know that - happy birthday to you.

Mike - thanks John, now that I'm 18 I want to leave the program.

John L- now Mike do you really want to leave the program?  You know that you will wind up dead or insane or in jail.

Mike - I still want to leave, I was promised on my intake I could leave when I was 18.

John L - well Mike, I'm not going to stop you from leaving, but....these 300 kids in the group love you so much and want you to stay straight, so they will stop you.

Mike (in my head "oh shit") I bolt for the back door which is guarded by another kid on his phases.   I make about 10 steps when I am gang tackled by 4 other kids.   I go down very hard, smashing my face into the concrete floor.  I then tried to get up , but I was pinned down to the ground.  I start screaming and swearing and stuggling to get up.  I am pinned.  I am not allowed to move.   I get flipped over onto my back and am sat on; one kid on each arm and leg and one to hold my head.  I scream, stuggle and curse.   This goes on for some time until I am physically exahausted and go limp.  I am still sat on.  One of the kids starts whispering to me "...you will never get out of here until you are straight" and then proceeds to thump me in the chest w/his knuckle.  I start struggling all over again.   The kid on my left leg starts sticking me in the foot with some kinda stick or twig or something.  I go crazy and stuggle again until I can't struggle any more.  I am now crying cause I am so mad and exhausted adn hurt.   After the morning rap is over, I am picked up and sat again on the front row.  I slump down in my chair and cry.  The 2nd phaser behind me whispers in my ear that I am a druggie pussy.  

When I get home that night, I have bruises on my legs, and arms where I was held down.  

God it sucked to be in straight.

I try and leave a few days later...I will re-live that when the day comes.   24 frikkin years later adn I still live w/the straight memories.  Sometimes I wish they would just go away...  

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-- Albert Einstein

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 03:37:00 PM »
Hey Mike
As a 5 time split, your recollection was very appreciated.  I know what ya mean by the memories still being strong after all these years.  Keep kicking it.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 06:16:00 PM »
Shit...as a 1 time graduate , your story is very appreciated. Hearing that makes it feel like only yesterday.  You are a great writer, how about some more....2dogs

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 06:16:00 PM »
Shit...as a 1 time graduate , your story is very appreciated. Hearing that makes it feel like only yesterday.  You are a great writer, how about some more....2dogs

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 06:59:00 PM »
Happy Birthday, Mike. You're safe now.

Shelby   ::heart::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2002, 09:28:00 PM »
you fucking pussy druggie!!

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2002, 11:04:00 PM »
You know all about being a pussy, don't you ANONYMOUS? Hiding behind your monitor, slinging insults, refusing to use your name, and still brainwashed after all these years. You sound like former staff to me. There's a special spot in Hell reserved for you and your kind.

SHELBY

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2002, 11:16:00 PM »
On 2002-12-31 18:28:00, Anonymous wrote:
"you fucking pussy druggie!!"

You just keep on tellin' yourself that, you brain-dead Nazi coward.

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2002, 11:22:00 PM »
Shelby - you said it best.  Only a REAL PUSSY would spout off and not sign their name!!!

Kpickle is cool people, let him be!

thea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2003, 03:09:00 AM »
::puke::  all over yers.

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2003, 03:14:00 AM »
::puke::  all over yers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »
Hello it's anonymous again.  I was in when Mike tried to split, I remember hearing his head  hit the ground when he fell; I remember hearing his screams, makes me laugh to this day.

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2003, 06:05:00 AM »
Be very careful what you say about our friend Mike. The only "Pussy" on this board is you. Im glad is the rest of the team that you think its "fuunny" so that also means that you agreed with the abuse, failed to report it and trying to be abusive again. I guess that would put you on our list.

Tread lightly anon... this team is serious... All     and of course that would include you will be held accountable for the abuse they participated in.

You are one sick puppy anon.....to even joke about it or do it to arouse the anger in all of us is SICK... Go Get Help....To try to re abuse anyone on this board is to ask for this team to respond.

if you think its so funny and are not a coward then I challenge you to post your real name here..

We will tolerate NO MORE ABUSE...OF ANY CHILD,, OR ADULT ANYWHERE...........

Sincerely,

Marti Heath, 727-517-3841 If your so gutsy call me...  

Former Staff and Closer of the Sarasota Program Age 37 and Best friend to Mike..... :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

[ This Message was edited by: Serpico on 2003-01-02 03:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Serpico on 2003-01-02 03:58 ]

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2003, 06:18:00 AM »
Oh and by the way anon. If you think getting us angry enough to make a public threat or any threat to you is to underestimate us...

We AINT THAT STUPID........

We have bigger goals in mind. Angry yes, waiste another moment of time on you sick coward NO..

Trust me , we are very good at playing poker, we were trained well. So, please no more lame attempts to try to get this team to threaten you. ..
Surely, you can do matter than that... Is that really all you got..... Sad..

But know this , we do want to talk to you since it was so "funny".. We would like you to mail us a statement of what happened to mike and sign it dont forget to include your full name and the fact that you thought it was funny... And since you thought it was funny and you find nothing criminally wrong with what happened then you should have NO problem giving us a full and complete statement..
The address to mail it to is on
http://www.straightincorporated.com

Oh yeah,,,
Love ya

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »
You think child abuse is funny? You laugh at the thought of screaming kids being slammed to the floor? For the sake of everyone on the planet, I sincerely hope you're sterile.

Shelby