Author Topic: come on Eudora....  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 06:29:00 AM »
[

You NEVER answered the question,Miss Potty Mouth!

WHY dont you just "clickity click" the spam advertisments away?"
[/quote]

Another opportunity for you to answer the question.
(Question regarding advertisment spam,not the troll spam)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »
Learn to use the quote thing right and maybe she will.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
On 2006-05-20 16:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"  

Do you really claim to understand how I perceive myself?  I struggle all the time with my appearance and self-worth.  The person you describe is nothing more than hopelessly insecure.  I am not anywhere near ahsmaed to admit my faults, so I think perhaps I want you to decide what YOUR problem is before projecting it on to me.

I am sorry you dont agree that telling someone to take their meds isnt a blindingly brilliant statement.  

If you could come down off your web queen status ..you would discover that you bleed the same color blood as others.Regardless of whether you agree or not. The sphere we ride on does not revolve around you and your opinions. this does not seem like you. I have witness random acts of kindness from you ... something else is happening in your life that has your panties in a bunch....

I liked you better when you were kind

another troll

I wasnt aware I had any web queens status.  But...okay.

I am MORE than aware that the world doesnt revolve around me and my opinions, darlin.  The world would be way more fucked up than it already is if that were the case, no lie!

Even us random act of kindness vigilantes need to make a little snotty comment here and there, Anon.  Its good for the constitution, keeps the bowels moving.

-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere[ This Message was edited by: Eudora on 2006-05-21 17:19 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »
On 2006-05-21 09:58:00, Carmel wrote:

"

On 2006-05-20 16:58:00, Anonymous wrote:
"Do you really claim to understand how I perceive myself?  I struggle all the time with my appearance and self-worth.  The person you describe is nothing more than hopelessly insecure.  I am not anywhere near ahsmaed to admit my faults, so I think perhaps I want you to decide what YOUR problem is before projecting it on to me.

I am sorry you dont agree that telling someone to take their meds isnt a blindingly brilliant statement.  

If you could come down off your web queen status ..you would discover that you bleed the same color blood as others.Regardless of whether you agree or not. The sphere we ride on does not revolve around you and your opinions. this does not seem like you. I have witness random acts of kindness from you ... something else is happening in your life that has your panties in a bunch....

I liked you better when you were kind

another troll

I wasnt aware I had any web queens status.  But...okay.

I am MORE than aware that the world doesnt revolve around me and my opinions, darlin.  The world would be way more fucked up than it already is if that were the case, no lie!

Even us random act of kindness vigilantes need to make a little snotty comment here and there, Anon.  Its good for the constitution, keeps the bowels moving.

"

Well said!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »
Fix this shit now, please. :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 07:46:00 AM »
On 2006-05-21 13:40:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"Fix this shit now, please. :flame:"

Like I said before,its "Paid Advertisment" that keeps this boat floating.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
On 2006-05-19 09:38:00, Eudora wrote:

Look, you stupid son of a bitch! Not only am I not making any fucking money off this site, it's fucking COSTING ME! I had to shut down google indexing altogether (indexing, not the nifty search box that generates all of $100 about twice a fucking year) because it, along w/ some lame assed manual DOS attacks is COSTING me around $150 a month these days. If anybody's turning a buck on the spam, it's probably whoever's posting it. But I doubt you're even that clever. You're probably doing it for free just to be a fucking hemaroid. Oh well, find something you're good at, stick with it.

And, anon from the peanut gallary, you're absolutely right, I don't give a flyin' fuck about your illinformed opinions. You're an asshole, pure and simple, and as gullible as they come. You think you can do better? Please do! I'm not joking, I'm not being facetious, this ain't rocket science. Start a yahoo group or a myspace page or download a free copy of phpbb and fucking install it yourself. Show me how it's done, sister! Show me how it's done!

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
On 2006-05-26 08:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Look, you stupid son of a bitch! Not only am I not making any fucking money off this site, it's fucking COSTING ME! I had to shut down google indexing altogether (indexing, not the nifty search box that generates all of $100 about twice a fucking year) because it, along w/ some lame assed manual DOS attacks is COSTING me around $150 a month these days. If anybody's turning a buck on the spam, it's probably whoever's posting it. But I doubt you're even that clever. You're probably doing it for free just to be a fucking hemaroid. Oh well, find something you're good at, stick with it.

And, anon from the peanut gallary, you're absolutely right, I don't give a flyin' fuck about your illinformed opinions. You're an asshole, pure and simple, and as gullible as they come. You think you can do better? Please do! I'm not joking, I'm not being facetious, this ain't rocket science. Start a yahoo group or a myspace page or download a free copy of phpbb and fucking install it yourself. Show me how it's done, sister! Show me how it's done!

:wave: "
:wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

"

"

:wave: "

:wave:  :wave: "
:wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2006, 11:58:00 AM »
On 2006-05-23 04:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Fix this shit now, please. :flame:"

Like I said before,its "Paid Advertisment" that keeps this boat floating."

He was talking about the quote tags that were messed up before.  

So, what do you want?  What's your purpose in all of this shit?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »

On 2006-05-23 04:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Fix this shit now, please. ::boycott::

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »
On 2006-05-19 11:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Jeeez Eudora...they make meds for what ails ya girl! You might want to check them out :wave: "

Oh , you mean those wonderful psych meds that come with a list of side effects, and are later recalled by the fda 20 years later because they cause suicidal tendencies and parkinsons?
 The psych meds are 100000 times worse for your system than any illegal drug, barring perhaps methamphetamine.
 Now...Im off to go get some overpriced BBQ
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »
This board is polluted with spam.  Can some nice moderater please delete all this spam.  It is getting ridiculous.  Thankya kindly.   :smile:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2006, 08:11:00 AM »
Like I said before,its "Paid Advertisment" that keeps this boat floating."
[/quote]

Is this true? If so, it's ruining the board. The people who could do something about it don't seem to care.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
come on Eudora....
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »
Get a clue. This board is supported by my own pocket. I tried google banner ads, it was a wash, this stuff is not commercially viable. Well, it was worth a shot, anyway.

I haven't got anything to do w/ the spam you're complaining about. Some jack ass who evidently doesn't like us talking out in group and cliqueing like this, or who doesn't like that they can't control this, keeps posting the shit or has listed just this one forum of all my server w/ some spam bots.

Just don't take the bait, ok? If you don't like spam, don't spend your valuable time reading it. I'm not spending my valuable time sitting here waiting for shit to delete. Wise up.

To make certain that crime does not pay, the government should take it
over and try to run it

--G. Norman Collie

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes