Author Topic: come on Eudora....  (Read 3936 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« on: May 14, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »
Isn't there something you can do about all the spam posting going on here? Like delete them???
I was glad to see that you at least deleted the one about child rape movies!
 I realize that you are not strapped to your computer, but you do seem to spend enough time on line to at least get rid of some of this crap.
It's getting frustrating, and seeing how this is your site, I would think you would want to do something about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
I agree!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »
unless the google checks are piling up..........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 11:47:00 PM »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 04:45:00 PM »
Come on Eudora.....The spam is getting to be too much. When I first started coming to this site I felt at home....Now with all the spamming that is going on it has me wanting less to come on because the spam over runs the topics even if they are about "Red Flag Touches"....Is there nothing you can do to block the crap?? Are you able to hook up a spam filter?? And worse case scenario put a block on the spammers IP addresses. I know that this is done in some chat rooms....Is this possibility that it can be done here...I can only speak for myself but I do know that others are getting tired of it too......For the love of GOD Eudora, make them stop.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
come on Eudora....
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
I agree. Why not bitch at whomever is spamming the site?

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.
--Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
On 2006-05-18 15:11:00, Eudora wrote:

"I agree. Why not bitch at whomever is spamming the site?

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.

"

Oh, now that will make them stop.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »
On 2006-05-18 15:11:00, Eudora wrote:

"I agree. Why not bitch at whomever is spamming the site?

"

This is YOUR site correct? It seems to me that you are the only one who can do anything about it, unless of course you don't really give a shit, which seems to be the case judging by your response.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 01:29:00 AM »
Talk about cussin' the farmer w/ your mouth full.  ::boycott::

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
On 2006-05-14 11:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Isn't there something you can do about all the spam posting going on here? Like delete them???

I realize that you are not strapped to your computer, but you do seem to spend enough time on line to at least get rid of some of this crap.

It's getting frustrating, and seeing how this is your site, I would think you would want to do something about it."

Because its not "spam",rather,its paid advertisment that keeps this site up and running,but the Web Site Administrator cant admit that here.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
I was just looking at the other Forums on this site for instance "Elan School" "WWASP" "Hidden Lake Academy"....The spammer never goes there. It's just a crying shame that out of all the forums here they only target ours.....I'll bet it's Mel Riddle or Miller Newton or even an old staff member that's trying to keep the truth from being spoken..."Red Flag Touches" "Torn Girl Scout Uniforms" and "Beastiality Films".  ::boycott::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
On 2006-05-19 06:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-14 11:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

It's getting frustrating, and seeing how this is your site, I would think you would want to do something about it."

Because its not "spam",rather,its paid advertisment that keeps this site up and running,but the Web Site Administrator cant admit that here."

Look, you stupid son of a bitch! Not only am I not making any fucking money off this site, it's fucking COSTING ME! I had to shut down google indexing altogether (indexing, not the nifty search box that generates all of $100 about twice a fucking year) because it, along w/ some lame assed manual DOS attacks is COSTING me around $150 a month these days. If anybody's turning a buck on the spam, it's probably whoever's posting it. But I doubt you're even that clever. You're probably doing it for free just to be a fucking hemaroid. Oh well, find something you're good at, stick with it.

And, anon from the peanut gallary, you're absolutely right, I don't give a flyin' fuck about your illinformed opinions. You're an asshole, pure and simple, and as gullible as they come. You think you can do better? Please do! I'm not joking, I'm not being facetious, this ain't rocket science. Start a yahoo group or a myspace page or download a free copy of phpbb and fucking install it yourself. Show me how it's done, sister! Show me how it's done!

I wasn't raised Catholic, but I used to go to Mass with my friends, and I viewed the whole business as a lot of very enthralling hocus-pocus. There's a guy hanging upon the wall in the church, nailed to a cross and dripping blood, and everybody's blaming themselves for that man's torment, but I said to myself, 'Forget it. I had no hand in that evil. I have no original sin. Theres no blood of any sacred martyr an my hands. I pass on all of this.'
--Billy Joel, American musician

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
Look, you stupid son of a bitch! Not only am I not making any fucking money off this site, it's fucking COSTING ME! I had to shut down google indexing altogether (indexing, not the nifty search box that generates all of $100 about twice a fucking year) because it, along w/ some lame assed manual DOS attacks is COSTING me around $150 a month these days. If anybody's turning a buck on the spam, it's probably whoever's posting it. But I doubt you're even that clever. You're probably doing it for free just to be a fucking hemaroid. Oh well, find something you're good at, stick with it.

AWWW I wanna feel bad for you
but serves you right..... Your free for all attitude as done nothing that contains a positive impact on the survivor/or the teen help industry. All that is seen here is the insanity content thus showing the world that you are as sick,or sicker than most here.... try an attitude that is not self-serving,take your meds,and go fuck yourself

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »
Fucking control freaks. I fucking HATE `EM! Fucking whinning, belly-aching welfare mama with your fucking hand out. Why don't you quit wasting your time taking food out of my kids' mouths and

START YOUR OWN FUCKING FORUM

::boycott::

All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land.
--William Kingdon Clifford

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
come on Eudora....
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
Jeeez Eudora...they make meds for what ails ya girl! You might want to check them out :wave: