Author Topic: testing stuff  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
testing stuff
« on: May 14, 2006, 03:20:00 AM »
trying to get my quote to work
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
testing stuff
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 03:21:00 AM »
Seems theres a limit to how long a signature can be :grin:

Exactly, thats what makes their position so weak and exposed. If I walked into any conversation and I heard that kids where attending schools for over 30 years and not one child has ever benefited, yet the industry is expanding and flourishing I would have to think it was some type of group/cult type of reasoning. I find it amazing, I think that is one reason I stay is to figure out why someone would support such a position or stay with the group speak for so long.

-TheWho
^^^thats what I want the quote to be.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
testing stuff
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
Niles your cheap antics to inflame me are just not going to work. I have been in business far to long to be annoyed by the likes of you. Rather than spend your day making catty comments about myself why don't you find real evidence to support your over exagerated positions.

The same old boring party line about forced care yadda yadda just isn't holding water. I have seen the smiling faces of children changing while attending a fine school like ASR to find your position valid. Of course at first almost all children protest, but once they see the wisdom of their parents decisions the ones who want to succeed settle down and work the program.

Do try better next time.

TheWho.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
testing stuff
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 11:28:00 PM »
Wow! Will ya just look at those smiles! Priceless!

A student burst into his office.  "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."  To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
--Professor Stigler

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes