Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

I lost my virginity at Hyde.

<< < (13/14) > >>

Jesus H Christ:

--- Quote ---
some of you jsut come here and bitch and moan, and that doesn't do anyone any good.

--- End quote ---

We like it.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: ""JoeSoulBro"" ---
--- Quote ---
some of you jsut come here and bitch and moan, and that doesn't do anyone any good.

--- End quote ---

We like it.
--- End quote ---

...and it does us good.

Ursus:

--- Quote ---people like ursus discredit what some people like this original poster say.
--- End quote ---

Curious choice of words, Billy.  Not quite sure I get what you mean.  Care to explain it to me?  Also not quite sure I understand how you or anyone else at Hyde, for that matter, feels it is within your realm to pass judgment as to what should or should not be discussed here, hmm?  Fornits isn't exactly an ancillary part of Hyde's Continuing Ed program.

Jesus H Christ:

--- Quote from: ""Ursus"" ---
--- Quote ---people like ursus discredit what some people like this original poster say.
--- End quote ---

Curious choice of words, Billy.  Not quite sure I get what you mean.  Care to explain it to me?  Also not quite sure I understand how you or anyone else at Hyde, for that matter, feels it is within your realm to pass judgment as to what should or should not be discussed here, hmm?  Fornits isn't exactly an ancillary part of Hyde's Continuing Ed program.
--- End quote ---

There is an idea: distance learning character education taught by former Hyde students.

Anonymous:
::roflmao::   ::roflmao::   ::roflmao::     ::deal::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version