Author Topic: News on Martin Lee Anderson  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Irish Mom

• View Profile
News on Martin Lee Anderson
« on: May 05, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »
This is so very sad, but it's about time they figured it out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12647084/

Not sure if I did this right or not.. :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Despair or folly?  It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt.  We do not.  It is wisdom to recognize neccessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false h

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
The saddest part of this whole thing is what the parents had to go through. They not only lost their son at the hands of these guards. But, they had to exhume his body months after his death in order to have a second autopsy done because his mom knew he did not die of natural causes. I can't imagine what that would be like. At least now she will be able to put this part of it behind her and hopefully something positive will come out of all this and hopefully her son will NOT have died in vain. Hopefully because of Martin other children's lives will be saved. One can only hope. For more info on Martin Lee Anderson:
http://caica.org/NEWS%20DEATHS%20Martin%20Main.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
The saddest part of this whole thing is what the parents had to go through.

I think the saddest part of it all is that a boy will never get to grow up, for no reason at all.

hopefully her son will NOT have died in vain.

He did. That is why everyone should be outraged over these deaths which will continue until parents and politicians WAKE UP.